• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evidence for an ancient earth

Faithofchristian

:facepalm:

I think you need to read up a bit more on it.

It doesn't work for Christians either. Which of the dozens and dozens of Christian denominations is the correct one?

Pascal's Wager works in everyway for Christians, it is better for Christians to believe in God.

Why would a Christian not believe in God, when that is what a Christian is about, to believe in God.

Faithofchristian

It does not work for Christians as well if Allah is the true God. Then, the wager dictates you switch to worshiping Allah as consideration of Hell outweighs all else. Correct?

Are you freaking kidding me, Muslims are not Christians.
What is it that you don't understand.
Pascal's Wager was design for Christians only.not Muslims not Buddhist, Hindu.
Christians only.

Why would the French man Pascal who is a Christian, be giving his Wager which is intended for Christians only. Want to give his Wager to muslims or Buddhist, who do not believe in the Christian God?

Last edited:

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Are you freaking kidding me, Muslims are not Christians.
What is it that you don't understand.
Pascal's Wager was design for Christians only.not Muslims not Buddhist, Hindu.
Christians only.

Why would the French man Pascal who is a Christian, be giving his Wage which is intended for the Christian to Muslims.
If Allah is the one true God, Pascal's Wager dictates that a person who is a Christian should immediately convert and become a Muslim to avoid going to hell. Disagree?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The names for God vary with the language, so one of the names of God found in Torah is "Eloheim", and the name for God in Arabic is "Allah", but both names come from the root-name "El" from the ancient Sumerian language.