• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entertainment I like

Riders

Here's more of The Stones I love. Mick Jagger must be the only rock star to walk out on stage biting his nails and then make a rock video and get away with it. But this is one of his crazy. craziness things he pulls that makes me love him !

Riders

Although Paul Mccartney and Jphn Lennon wrote this song, George Harrison played the Sitar an Indian instrument in this and helped get the Indian sound into Beales songs a few of them.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
chckachkachka
Favorite Stones song: Moonlight Mile.
Favorite Beatles song: I Am The Walrus (I raise your chckachkachaka one goo-goo g'joob).
Favorite pop hits from my youth (born 1954): Spirit In The Sky and Time Of The Season (I can still enjoy them both today)
Favorite band: Grateful Dead.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

I love my George Harrison

George and Ringo have always been my favorite Beatles.

My all-time favorite Beatles song.

My favorite Beatles song is Let It Be.

More of the 70s with Paul Mccartney and Wings

I like this song, but my favorite Paul McCartney and Wings song is Band On The Run.

Although Paul Mccartney and Jphn Lennon wrote this song, George Harrison played the Sitar an Indian instrument in this and helped get the Indian sound into Beatles songs a few of them.
I like Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) too. Good song.

george-harrison-sitar.jpg

Riders

Favorite Stones song: Moonlight Mile.
Favorite Beatles song: I Am The Walrus (I raise your chckachkachaka one goo-goo g'joob).
Favorite pop hits from my youth (born 1954): Spirit In The Sky and Time Of The Season (I can still enjoy them both today)
Favorite band: Grateful Dead.
My favorite Stones song is Let's Spend The Night Together.

Riders

This is Damon. From The Vampire Diaries. It started in 2009 and lasted 8 years. I think I watched the first 2 seasons before. There was a threesome with Stephan. Eleana and Damon. I always thought Daman was the hottest. Ill write some more later on this.

Riders

So, I remember 1 or 2 songs from the 80's that Paul Mccartney did in the 80's but I was not crazy about his 80's music. However, I watched this morning news show that had a segment on music and this guy on the news criticized his music video in the 80s.

He said when the video was showing Paul Mccartney being silly and playful in front of the camera. He said that's kind of thing Paul does to act like he's still one of the Beatles, it's in mature he's a full grown man.

The lady doing the news show said " Ok but I just want you to know that that is the kind of thing his fans love about him because he can be silly in front of the camera. He never changed that and I'm glad. Paul Mccartney never changed, and he is still rockin at 80 years old!

I put this video up that had Linda and Paul in it acting silly and they are cute as a button! I love it!

Riders

So Buffy verse has a new slayer story called Slayers. It's based on the old Buffy The Vampire Slayer show. You can only get it through audible, it is not on tv.

But Sarah Michelle Getter who played Buffy is not on it, David Boreanz who played Angel is not there and The Girl who Played Willow is not there. Well, it is missing 3 major characters from the original cast.

It does have James Marsters as the main vampire Spike character. It has made Cordelia and Tara from the original cast slayers. I love all those characters including Spike, whom I adore. But I only got to season 2 because Buffyverse isn't Buffyverse to me without Sarah Michelle Geller as Buffy and Willow and David Boreanze as Angel.

I have heard rumor that David has been playing on Navy Seal team. He had a very successful mystery show called Bones for a long time, that my Mom loved when she was alive.

But I don't know if I can handle listening to it but I might try it, but without the main characters I don't how long I will last.

So I am, taking a Buffy break and watching Vampire Diaries, Truly I appreciate the dark scary Damon here.

Riders

Well Stephan is the good vampire who doesn't bite or kill and Damon the bad boy brother is evil and likes to kill.
Both of y hem together to stop
Mystical forces like werewolves from taking over their town. DAMON turns good or almost goes but it's not to fight evil but rather he is in love with

Elana. All 3 of them have a threescore going.Most fans wanted to see Stephan and Elana get together but I am on teN
M Damon I like bad boys and I love the black curly hair whew.So it's different then Buffy in the sense it's not really a vampire soap about good verses evil but it is about being in love with Elana.

Riders

So here's my picks for cutest male Vampires on vampire serie:
1:Angel -David Boreanz
Damon
SPIKE JAMES marsters
STEPHAN
Vampire guy from Tfue Blood he's ok but not sexy like these other guys.i wouldn't know about Barnabus from Dark Shadows I haven't seen it sense I was 5

Riders

David Boreanz the guy who played Angel Buffy's vampire boyfriend also was the star of Bones and also Navy Seals

Riders

I realize Charles Manson is at the beginning of this video but it's a great song.Theres no reason for others to Bring Charles Manson into my love and conversation about this song.thats what they did last night after I posted it in my chat room . So here it is a great song by The Beatles

Helter Skelter (2018 Mix) / The Beatles - Topic

Last edited:

Riders

Well I like the love songs of the beatles best anyways. She Loves You I Want To Hold Your Hand Please Please Me If I Fell In Love Happy Just To Dance With You Girl Norweigian Wood Here Comes The Sun list goes on and on