• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entertainment I like

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
All time favorite movie, this was popular when I was a teen.

I'm totally Bender. I somehow managed to graduate highschool and later avoid prison. I'm a successful entrepreneur today. I'm Bender, BTW.

Riders

I love the needlepoint I have managed to pick back up. I learned it in psych wards as a kid. I didn't know a lot though, so I have been watching free youtube videos on the topic and have even learned to use a threader for the needle. My first on was messed up but I am, on my second one and it looks better than the first so far, I hope that I can get good enough at it that in the future maybe I could earn a little bit of money doing it I think people on Etsy selling their needlepoint if anyone has any advice let me know,

Riders

The only thing about needle point is that my hand and arm is starting too Is cramp up . I also got nodded up with a couple of strings again. I may have to start over or I may take a scissors and cut the Cut them tomorrow. Hopefully I will start to improve. And maybe in a year I could sell some of my stuff Who knows..

I read today on the internet that needle point has come back I n style The last couple of year
Now, designers who use it to design purses and pillows are getting involved, too. I've seen some neat stuff on the internet.

Riders

Let's go back to the beginning when my sisters t 10 and 11 years old first started listening to pop music, this boyband was their first.

We liked these guys too.

Riders

I also liked these guys and for a small amount of time I did really like Michael Jackson from the 1980s and had one of those white gloves with the fingers cut out like he had on Beat It.

Riders

I associate with Michael. His detachment of his body and dependency on plastic surgery. He was terrified of the newspaper front page stories about Michael and all the crazy reports including the stories which called him wacho Jacho. Sorry about the protein remark lol. I was out of it tired a while ago.

He said once after he and his brothers got older, they were spotted in the bathroom. The lady came into the bathroom saying 'Where's little Michael at? He came out and at age 15 had some acne on his face. She asked "Ewe is this little Michael? HE said he wanted to die he was so embarrassed. I really don't blame him, i would have a panic attack too. So, I feel for Michael though he's dead.

Last edited:

Riders

Here is a fun fact about Michael. One of his visitors that came to talk business had Michael tell him to ask his cook to make anything for him for dinner saying he can make anything. He asked him to make grilled chicken breast to keep it simple. When he had served him Michael grabbed a bucket of KFC to eat and asked if he wanted some lol. Michael loved KFC LOL!

Riders

A fun fact about Paul Mccartney is that he isa vegetarian and has been since 1975 and Linda was when she was alive. He is 82 right? WOW!!!!!!

Riders

This is a song before my time. But it's a love song from the 60's. Love Is All Around by The Troggs. They were the same guys who way back then did Wild Thing. It's a good song and I like the body art that's on it too.

Riders

This is a love song from the 70's. If I am not mistaken it is a one hit wonder, but someone might correct me on that. It's a great love song.