• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Engaged!

Sahar

Masha' Allah!! Mabroooooooooooooooooooook, Ahmed!! This is very beautiful news!!
May Allah bless you and your fiancee w rabbena ytammen 3ala 5er...you deserve the best...we want some photos on your FB page ;)

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Masha' Allah!! Mabroooooooooooooooooooook, Ahmed!! This is very beautiful news!!
May Allah bless you and your fiancee w rabbena ytammen 3ala 5er...you deserve the best...we want some photos on your FB page ;)

Rabena yekhaleeeki ya Sahar, wi 3o2balek isA :)

I will upload photos on FB enshaAllah :)

Congratulations! How long until the wedding day?

Well, it might be a year and a half. I need some financial issues to be settled before I come to that decision. :)

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Einstien,

I'm engaged now

Personal understanding is that marriage is not a bed of roses and so as a friend wish you get strength to find your balance each time it tends to get dislodged in marriage.

Love & rgds

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Friend Einstien,

Personal understanding is that marriage is not a bed of roses and so as a friend wish you get strength to find your balance each time it tends to get dislodged in marriage.

Love & rgds

Thanks a lot for the advice :)

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
What wonderful news! Congrats to both of you!

On an aside note, I just want to point out that it is commendable and responsible of you to be sure you are financially stable and ready for marriage before jumping headlong into it. Terrific! Good luck with that as well.