• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

End Times?

Muffled

Jesus in me
Aren't we already very much in the End Times*, and that is why the advent of Second Coming* (1835-1908) - the End Times reformer of all revealed religions has taken place, one gets to know, please? Right?
It must ,however, be kept in mind that the End of Times is also the Beginning of Times when things take a new shape as if man has entered into New Earth and New Sky , evolved and or created for him, please, right?

Regards
  3. anonymous third person narrative said to contain some events of (Jesus' life)/
  4. Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, could be truthful if it is in the first person,
  5. doesn't it make, it transpires, an item of “handle with care”, meaning one has to thrash truth from falsehood from within the NT, if possible, please, right??!

My pastor says all the time between when Jesus came the first time and when He returns are the end times. Since He isn't here yet then by that definition we are still in them.

Vee

Premium Member
Do you think we are approaching End Times?

If so, what makes you think that we are?

And by that I mean the end of the world brought about by God as opposed to by human activity or some kind of natural cataclysm.

From a Biblical point of view, there are scriptures that point to the end of this system. The events described have been going on for a number of years (Matt. 24:7,8; Luke 21:11; 2 Tim. 3: 1-5).
It is good to keep things in perspective though and remember that in Matthew 24:42-44 it clearly says "Keep on the watch, therefore, because you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. But know one thing: If the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. On this account, you too prove yourselves ready, because the Son of man is coming at an hour that you do not think to be it."

From a financial point of view, we are indeed at the end of a cycle. How is this one going to end, after years of corruption, financial "magic" and endless currency creation... it's very hard to say. Every time I think the financial system is finally going to collapse, central banks come up with another trick and kick the can down the road some more. I don't know if they have any tricks left, but even if they do, this madness can only go so far. I just hope it doesn't end with WWIII and millions of innocent people dead.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

And by that I mean the end of the world brought about by God as opposed to by human activity or some kind of natural cataclysm.
approximately, yes.

17.29 Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest will occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.

63.25 Questioner: Then at some time in the future the fourth-density sphere will be fully activated. What is the difference between full activation and partial activation for this sphere?

Ra: I am Ra. At this time the cosmic influxes are conducive to true-color green core particles being formed and material of this nature thus being formed. However, there is a mixture of the yellow-ray and green-ray environments at this time necessitating the birthing of transitional mind/body/spirit complex types of energy distortions. At full activation of the true-color green density of love the planetary sphere will be solid and inhabitable upon its own and the birthing that takes place will have been transformed through the process of time, shall we say, to the appropriate type of vehicle to appreciate in full the fourth-density planetary environment. At this nexus the green-ray environment exists to a far greater extent in time/space than in space/time.

Last edited:

Dave Watchman

No.

They started already. We are past the middle of the last heptad now.

I am positive of it. But just because I think that I am positive of it, doesn't mean that anyone else needs to positive of it.

There's only one place in the Bible that really nails down the timing in detail regarding the coming of Christ, and hence the end of the age. It happened already. Now it's happening again. Now the same timeline has been repeated. We are here again.

I know what you mean. There's various views on the state of the Earth during the millennium. I believe that the SDA's have made the most accurate assessment on this. Like the old bartender said at closing time, "you might not have to go Home, but you can't stay here.

I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm looking forward to it, I'm very excited about it.

I imagine not everyone will be.

I guess this falls into the category of Jesus righting all wrongs.

119034595_3217080328379978_2682239960710351479_n.jpg

Even so, come Lord Jesus.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
From a Biblical point of view, there are scriptures that point to the end of this system. The events described have been going on for a number of years (Matt. 24:7,8; Luke 21:11; 2 Tim. 3: 1-5).
It is good to keep things in perspective though and remember that in Matthew 24:42-44 it clearly says "Keep on the watch, therefore, because you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. But know one thing: If the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. On this account, you too prove yourselves ready, because the Son of man is coming at an hour that you do not think to be it."

From a financial point of view, we are indeed at the end of a cycle. How is this one going to end, after years of corruption, financial "magic" and endless currency creation... it's very hard to say. Every time I think the financial system is finally going to collapse, central banks come up with another trick and kick the can down the road some more. I don't know if they have any tricks left, but even if they do, this madness can only go so far. I just hope it doesn't end with WWIII and millions of innocent people dead.
" Tim. 3: 1-5 "

Why mix falsehood of Hellenist-Paul's epistles " Tim. 3: 1-5 " with the truthful teachings of (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah*, please?

" Tim. 3: 1-5 " is not from *Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, please:
Holy Bible King James Version (Red Letter Edition)
The Roman Catholic Holy Bible with the words of Jesus in red.
World Messianic Bible

Right?

Regards

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Although I would understand how they would feel like that to scientifically illiterate sheep herders who didn't even know the earth orbits the sun, living in a day where pretty much every natural phenomenon was somehow assumed to be ruled by god(s).
You know what? I don't care that you disagree with our beliefs. You are just as entitled to your opinion as I am. But for you to deliberately choose emotionally laden put downs like "scientifically illiterate sheep herders" to describe the patriarchs is just meanness. Is that what you want to be known for?

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
You know what? I don't care that you disagree with our beliefs. You are just as entitled to your opinion as I am. But for you to deliberately choose emotionally laden put downs like "scientifically illiterate sheep herders" to describe the patriarchs is just meanness. Is that what you want to be known for?
One way or another, that's what some do.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
No.

They started already. We are past the middle of the last heptad now.

I am positive of it. But just because I think that I am positive of it, doesn't mean that anyone else needs to positive of it.

There's only one place in the Bible that really nails down the timing in detail regarding the coming of Christ, and hence the end of the age. It happened already. Now it's happening again. Now the same timeline has been repeated. We are here again.

I know what you mean. There's various views on the state of the Earth during the millennium. I believe that the SDA's have made the most accurate assessment on this. Like the old bartender said at closing time, "you might not have to go Home, but you can't stay here.

I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm looking forward to it, I'm very excited about it.

I imagine not everyone will be.

I guess this falls into the category of Jesus righting all wrongs.

119034595_3217080328379978_2682239960710351479_n.jpg

Even so, come Lord Jesus.
How very sad that picture is. And I look forward to the fulfillment of the prophecies in which God through His prophet said there will be no more war one day. And no more sickness and sorrow. I saw a photograph of a starving child in Somalia taken some years ago crawling in his weakened state for food. Yes, the Bible says all these terrible things will be done away with.

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
Or as much as Ragnarok keeps you awake.
Even with the Ragnarök, that's not an "end times prophecy" or anything of the like. Sure, it's been made into that via Christian indifference and misrepresentation, but it's more of a lesson that all things must end, and trying to stop that at times makes things worse.

"...A lot of people tend to confuse Ragnarök with the Christian term 'Armageddon', which means 'The End of the World.' But, that is not the case here because in the Old Norse way of thinking, everything moved in cycles. So it's basically telling the story about a ring that ends, but also a ring that begins. So something needs to die, for something else to live. And these days, when the sun is turning, that is what it's about. To let die what needs to die. It's the end of the death cycle, of the year. Today, or in these days, this is when summer is born. This is when light of the year is born. In these days. So it's a very good opportunity ... to let die stuff that you don't need to carry around anymore. To make room for new stuff that you can reap during later this year." ~Einar Selvik

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I don't believe in end-of-the-world scenarios, and I feel that it's probable that various stories about the claimed end of the world were made up on purpose to intimidate Christians and keep them submissive to the Christian Church. Of course, this is simply my opinion.

soulsurvivor

Premium Member

We are definitely approaching the End Times - in fact we are in it. But it won't be the end of the world, just the end of the Age. The world goes through cyclic periods called Ages each which is approximately 2160 years long. We are leaving the Age of Pisces and entering the Age Aquarius. This may mean some natural disasters as well as the collapse of some human institutions! It also means the arrival of someone like Savior who God sends to Earth at the beginning of every Age.