• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Eight Criminal Referrals to DOJ Concerning Leaks, Conspiracy Amid Russia Probe

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
It's ok if our own government is screwing with the media to manipulate an election. God forbid if it's an outside government.

Bottom line is you're being screw with. Don't let them screw with you.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
And you believe Nunes on this, the guy who secretly went to Trump by sneaking into the White House at night and then saying he'd recused himself but didn't?

So, bring forth an investigation, but I would caution you to wait and see what the results as we continue to wait for the results from the Mueller report that Barr has been sitting on and "toying with" while submitting only his own four page "summary" of a nearly 400 page report. :rolleyes:

BTW, Barr did much the same kind of partisan ploys when he worked for the G. H. W. Bush administration, so he does have a reputation of being at least a bit of being a political hack. Even yesterday he appeared quite disingenuous when contradicting himself by using the word "spying" and then admitting he saw no evidence for it. In any serious investigation, an AG or FBI agent is not supposed to imply guilt without significant evidence for it. It's sorta like me asking you "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?". Or maybe she's beating you? :eek:

:D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And you believe Nunes on this, the guy who secretly went to Trump by sneaking into the White House at night and then saying he'd recused himself but didn't?

So, bring forth an investigation, but I would caution you to wait and see what the results as we continue to wait for the results from the Mueller report that Barr has been sitting on and "toying with" while submitting only his own four page "summary" of a nearly 400 page report. :rolleyes:

BTW, Barr did much the same kind of partisan ploys when he worked for the G. H. W. Bush administration, so he does have a reputation of being at least a bit of being a political hack. Even yesterday he appeared quite disingenuous when contradicting himself by using the word "spying" and then admitting he saw no evidence for it. In any serious investigation, an AG or FBI agent is not supposed to imply guilt without significant evidence for it. It's sorta like me asking you "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?". Or maybe she's beating you? :eek:

:D
It's been said that what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
IOW, if one party uses investigations as a political tool, the other
just might retaliate in kind. As for what's cromulent & what isn't,
we shall see what happens.