• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Egyptian President: "You are all Hamas, Jerusalem is our goal"

Shermana

Heretic
I fully admit I was in a rush to discuss this particular development and will check the source and specifics in the future. It seems nonetheless that the Right hand and the Left hand may not be in unison in this regard.

Alceste

Vagabond
I fully admit I was in a rush to discuss this particular development and will check the source and specifics in the future. It seems nonetheless that the Right hand and the Left hand may not be in unison in this regard.

Meaning the right are hysterical, racist, paranoid liars and the left are not? Hard to figure out what else that might mean in the context of discussing this video and website. Please tell me you don't consider them to be credible ambassadors of Israel's right wing. :shout

Alceste

Vagabond
I was referring to what the President says and what the Clerical authorities say.

I would hope that right wing Egyptians are not as stupid and crazy as the right wing Israelis who made this video and website, but I fear that is probably not the case.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Then again, it's not like the Egyptian president has all that much power. He has as much say so as the beloved Egyptian Military leaders give him... and it doesn't sound like that will change anytime soon.

In response to the OP... "Pfffffft."

jazzymom

Just Jewish
True. Egypt faces many serious problems before thinking about "war" with the aggressive entity and the most important one is to get rid of the military rule. God be with us. The road to liberate Jerusalem is a very long one. But it definitely starts with liberation of Egypt and Syria.

Egypt faces many problems that is true but in your statement you still speak of future war. That is scarier then any website and gives me reason to rethink my opinion of exactly what Egypt will do.

Hopefully my country is paying attention and the moment Egypt starts moving towards conflict with Israel to liberate Jerusalem we will stop any aide we send to Egypt.

Pink Top Hat

I don't understand, are you saying that his picture of him smiling and waving somehow makes what the website says rubbish?

How exactly do you think he is not "Good news" for Israel? Would he be "bad news"?

are you serious?

you quote from a website called 'Creeping Sharia' and you want people to take the thread seriously?

someones personal blog!! seriously?:confused:

Pink Top Hat

Egypt faces many problems that is true but in your statement you still speak of future war. That is scarier then any website and gives me reason to rethink my opinion of exactly what Egypt will do.

Hopefully my country is paying attention and the moment Egypt starts moving towards conflict with Israel to liberate Jerusalem we will stop any aide we send to Egypt.

you wont stop the aid because you need to give that money to allow your ships to transit Suez and to allow air traffic over flights

most of the US aid goes directly back to the USA anyway in US contracts

you are still fighting over the fact you want Egypt to import 20% Israeli made products to be used in assembly of US products in Egypt

US government is insisting Egypt help Israeli economy not the other way around by using it's components made in Israel in assembly in Egypt.