• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald Trump & Hypocrisy of People! | FOR BOTH TRUMP SUPPORTERS & NON-SUPPORTERS

How long will Donald Trump Run as President?

• 4 years

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • 8 Years

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 8 Years and more, Perhaps Donald will Nominate Ivanka Trump for President

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Not 4 years, New American Revolution

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Sara Thinks

Many People, say Politicians, celebrities, public speakers, who had previously rebuked Trump during the presidential election campaigns have suddenly switched sides right after Trump Won the Election!

WHY SO? BASE YOUR COMMENTS ON BILL MAHER & PAMELA GELLER. WATCH THE VIDEO TO FOCUS ON THE POINT THEY RAISED!

Some of the videos listed below show the 'before & after Presidential election win" remarks of some people on Donald Trump.

1 BILL MAHER ON DONALD TRUMP

2 PAMELA GELLER ON DONALD TRUMP

Last edited:

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Many People, say Politicians, celebrities, public speakers, who had previously rebuked Trump during the presidential election campaigns have suddenly switched sides right after Trump Won the Election!
WHY SO?
Because they respect the office? It really isn't that hard to understand.

Sara Thinks

Because they respect the office? It really isn't that hard to understand.
no its their hypocrisy! bill maher, pamela are one of those people who want to suck up to Donald Trump NOW BECAUSE HE IS THE PRESIDENT, but if hadn't won, they would be ranting about him!
These people are not honest, nor do they stick to reality, welfare of the society, but they run on money and popularity!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
no its their hypocrisy! bill maher, pamela are one of those people who want to suck up to Donald Trump NOW BECAUSE HE IS THE PRESIDENT, but if hadn't won, they would be ranting about him!
These people are not honest, nor do they stick to reality, welfare of the society, but they run on money and popularity!
Bill Maher suck up to Trump? Clearly you know very little about him, as he's probably going to be one of Trump's harshest critics throughout his Presidency. And, like him or not, Maher brings up many points about social welfare and reality that many are not.

buddhist

WHY SO?
Answer: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

If they were true to their principles, they wouldn't have changed.

David1967

Premium Member
What I want is for things to go well....good government, peace, prosperity.
Will that happen under Trump?
I dunno.

This. Cant really add much to this. I want a good economy and less violence and division in this country. Will it happen? Dont know, but I hope.

David1967

Premium Member

I have to disagree concerning Bill Maher. I've watched him many times. Sometimes he's irritating. Sometimes I agree with him. Always he is sarcastic. But he is consistent in what he believes to be right and sticks to it even if those of his own political side (he identifies as liberal) are against him. I respect him even though I disagree with him on several issues.