• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dog People vs. Cat People

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
dog-vs-cat-work-from-home-opinions-meme.jpg

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Do you judge people at all based on whether they're dog people or cat people?

I find that I do and I can't put my finger on it. I irrationally assume that cat people are more likely to have more introverted traits for instance.

I love dogs as much as I love cats, but I'm a cat person. If I'm dating someone new, I take note of whether they're one or the other for instance. Is this just completely irrational? It doesn't really matter, but I catch myself noting it. (I'm dating a dog person right now, and I do love her dog).
Are there spider people? That is the only pet I love to have at home. :)

But if I had to choose between cats and dogs, I would choose cats immediately. I would definitely feel closer to them. And I don't know why, but dogs feel the need to attack me, even if I totally ignore them. Latest one was yesterday; I did not even see that Fieh.

Ciao

- viole

Last edited:

F1fan

Veteran Member
Do you judge people at all based on whether they're dog people or cat people?

I find that I do and I can't put my finger on it. I irrationally assume that cat people are more likely to have more introverted traits for instance.

I love dogs as much as I love cats, but I'm a cat person. If I'm dating someone new, I take note of whether they're one or the other for instance. Is this just completely irrational? It doesn't really matter, but I catch myself noting it. (I'm dating a dog person right now, and I do love her dog).
My band is named Winter Kittens for a reason.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
It's less about whether they prefer cats or dogs, and more about how they feel about dogs and how dogs feel about them. If someone doesn't like dogs or badmouths them: not worth being acquainted with. If my dog doesn't like someone instinctively, I've usually found there is a reason for that and so I put my guard up until I can find out why.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
However, after a REALLY tough day at work, a cat can be better to come home to.
I don't have to come home to the cats anymore because they are all around be all day since I work from home now.

I know all the cats are happier now and I am happy when they are happy, and sad when they are sad.