• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dog People vs. Cat People

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
For someone who is known, even at the town hall as 'la dame aux chats' or 'madam de chats' i guess i must be a cat person.

On first meeting I always consider a cat lover to be an OK person (i am occasionally delusioned).

In general the same goes for dog people, depending on the dog of course. Where i live there are a lot of hunting dogs that tend not to be people friendly.

And i expect flack for this one...Animal lovers overall tend to be more open and friendly than those indifferent to animals

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
For someone who is known, even at the town hall as 'la dame aux chats' or 'madam de chats' i guess i must be a cat person.

On first meeting I always consider a cat lover to be an OK person (i am occasionally delusioned).

In general the same goes for dog people, depending on the dog of course. Where i live there are a lot of hunting dogs that tend not to be people friendly.

And i expect flack for this one...Animal lovers overall tend to be more open and friendly than those indifferent to animals

I would have thought you were a cat person. But some of this has an astrology BS feel to it. Still, I'm not surprised.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
You know, I don't tend to see too much of a pattern with dog or cat people, but I do notice that reptile, spider, and bird people tend to be an interesting bunch. :)

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
FB_IMG_16281639712364433.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I would have thought you were a cat person. But some of this has an astrology BS feel to it. Still, I'm not surprised.

No astrology, just personality assessment and gut feeling.

And remember, cats were once worshipped as gods... they have never forgotten that.

pearl

We have had both at the same time, I love cats but the dog we now have, we got him from a rescue when he was two years old, now 11. He hates cats, squirrels, rabbits, goes into kill mode.