• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does your penis have a name?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
There's a famous song about mine. You may have heard it:

"My bologna has a first name,
It's Oscar....

exchemist

Veteran Member
Mine went from being Elvis to Saint beastly the bishop, after I annointed, ordained and canonized him. :p

You might want to give your penis a name ....unless you want a stranger making 90% of your decisions for you! :D

Do you have any ideas for a good name?
One-eyed trouser snake?

Skwim

Veteran Member
Does your penis have a name?
I know what you're up to. First you get its name and next you'll be asking for its telephone number.

Nope, I'm not talking.

keeping my mouth shut.png

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Might I suggest "Speedy" or "Flash" are not good names from a marketing standpoint?

Very good point. Because they are trademarked Marvel characters, and they're quite the litigious bunch.
The Amazing Shrinko is available, though.

Milton Platt

Mine went from being Elvis to Saint beastly the bishop, after I annointed, ordained and canonized him. :p

You might want to give your penis a name ....unless you want a stranger making 90% of your decisions for you! :D

Do you have any ideas for a good name?

No, but I considered giving it it's own Facebook page......