• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

does masterbation make you feel guilty

robtex

Veteran Member
do you feel guilty when you masterbate? Why or why not?

I don't because I see it as natural.

Just real quick as an MOD ADVISORY: Please do not go into detail about how you masterbate......thank you. ......

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Yes...I do feel guilty about it.

From a religious perspective...somehow I don't think Christ smiles upon the fact that I do engage in the art of self pleasure from time to time.

I think it's totally natural, though.

I'm just incredibly concientious and you know...I'm also married and have a husband who is ALWAYS in the mood. So, really, there's no real reason for doing it other than I WANT to.

There are just times where I'd rather not deal with him and you know...just deal with me. As selfish and as horrible as that may sound...it's just the way I feel sometimes.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
dawny0826 said:
From a religious perspective...somehow I don't think Christ smiles upon the fact that I do engage in the art of self pleasure from time to time.
He oughtn't be looking, let alone smiling.:eek:

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, and sometimes, you gotta be the one to do it.:D

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
dawny0826 said:
Yes...I do feel guilty about it.

I think it's totally natural, though.

I'm just incredibly concientious and you know...I'm also married and have a husband who is ALWAYS in the mood. So, really, there's no real reason for doing it other than I WANT to.

There are just times where I'd rather not deal with him and you know...just deal with me. As selfish and as horrible as that may sound...it's just the way I feel sometimes.

Change "Husband" to "Wife", change "Always" to "very rarely", and that describes my 'plight'.

And yes, I agree, I feel selfish and 'horrible'; I have tried very hard to abstain from masturbation (and have suceeded for very long periods of up to a year), but every so often, well, I guess I just can't help it.................:eek:

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Never feel guilty, feels good! Especially watching your partner watching you as your watching your partner... And so forth and so on. :D