• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

does masterbation make you feel guilty

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
I use to feel guilty when I was a kid and thought I was the only one doing it and so I had to be doing something horrible!

I got over that. :D

Ormiston

Maize said:
I use to feel guilty when I was a kid and thought I was the only one doing it and so I had to be doing something horrible!

I got over that. :D

Me too. I don't even feel all that bad when I get caught. :p

Ciscokid

I've only ever felt guilty one time and that is when I was on very strong medication...I remember starting my private little sexcapade session and then next thing I know I'm waking up half nude....in my cellar and the cat would NOT let me come close to him all day long.

Ormiston

Ciscokid said:
I've only ever felt guilty one time and that is when I was on very strong medication...I remember starting my private little sexcapade session and then next thing I know I'm waking up half nude....in my cellar and the cat is VERY nervous.

:biglaugh: Now that's what I call a Good Time!

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Not at all. I did it before I knew it was seen as "wrong", and I've never been able to see getting acquainted with your body as wrong.

Opethian

I think waking up with you and your bed all splattered with ejaculate is more emberassing and unclean than controlling your ejaculations into a handkerchief :D

willything

Opethian said:
I think waking up with you and your bed all splattered with ejaculate is more emberassing and unclean than controlling your ejaculations into a handkerchief :D
you need to get a cat as they are self cleaning

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Does masturbation make me feel guilty? It did years ago. But I think I've pretty much freed myself of any guilt about it. Nowadays, the only time I feel guilty about it is when I don't do it up to my own high standards for it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Not really. But then again, I "discovered" it way back when I was in second grade, had no idea what it was, except it felt good, and should be done in private.

d.

_______
~Lord Roghen~ said:
its basically peeing while being really happy
:eek::redcard:

:bow::woohoo:

wow, that's the best laugh i've had in a looooooooooooong time. thanks, lordy.