• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does it matters what spiritual teaching we follow

nPeace

Veteran Member
What matters is Season's Greetings to all non believers and believers everywhere!

Truly a time for genuine compassion.

As a non believer I celebrate compassion this time of year.
:( Sad.
Soldier: It's Christmas time. Let's eat and drink. A few days later... Okay. Let's get back to killing each other, now.

Well, if it only comes one time a year. Why not. :D

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
When I speak of God it is the God of light and compassion, not an evil entity who want to destroy us.
You're confused.
The Abrahamic idea of Satan is as God's Adversary, but it is NOT how Satanists approach Satan, which is an archetype of pride, carnality, liberty, enlightenment, undefiled wisdom, within a cosmos perceived to be motivated by a dark evolutionary force of entropy that permeates all of nature and providing the drive for survival and propagation inherent in all living things.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You're confused.
The Abrahamic idea of Satan is as God's Adversary, but it is NOT how Satanists approach Satan, which is an archetype of pride, carnality, liberty, enlightenment, undefiled wisdom, within a cosmos perceived to be motivated by a dark evolutionary force of entropy that permeates all of nature and providing the drive for survival and propagation inherent in all living things.
I personally do not want any evil or dark within me.

But if you like it, who am I to stop you

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I personally do not want any evil or dark within me.

But if you like it, who am I to stop you

This is precisely why God wants to be worshipped through his doors. He is saying in Quran if you don't go through my door, you will go to the darkness, if you don't use the instances of the holy spirit and my holy beautiful names to help you and guide you, if you don't take refuge in my name and holy chosen household I've made a refuge for you, you will be infused by dark magic and dark jinn who will confuse and misguide you. If you don't seek illumination from my bright signs in holy book as well as leaders I've appointed, you will end up blind and deaf and won't perceive the light of my wisdom.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Streams from God and his sustenance cannot be compared to Satanic identity energy, no matter how many worldly benefits one gains from the latter, the latter is poison and harmful to the soul corrupting it and degrading it.

Clara Tea

Honestly, does it matter what religious beliefs or spiritual teaching we follow?
Isn't the "goal" the same or very similar? So should we care if someone is a buddhist, Hindu, Christian, muslim or any other religious believer?
Maybe it is more important to spiritually just look at our own being?

Should it matter if someone does not believe or even refuse to hold any belief in spiritual teaching?

Many of my relatives go to church and laugh at all of the "so called" idiots who actually believe in God. To them, church is a social event, not a religion.

If their religious leaders only knew how they ridiculed him, they would probably change their lectures to teach belief in God rather than lectures on the minutia of religion (often discussed in this forum).

Most religions teach morals, but it doesn't matter if people don't follow the religious teachings. For example, the Christian religiion teaches "thou shalt not kill" and "turn the other cheek" yet there are wars, torture camps, and lies to entice us to bomb peaceful nations like Niger (for their yellow-cake Uranium resources). Wilson refused to lie us into war with Niger, so W. Bush and Cheney outed his CIA wife, Valery Plame, that resulted in the murder of her CIA associates.

Valerie Plame - Wikipedia

More about Plame on the website above.

Though the goals of the various religions are similar, those who profess religion seldom adhere to it, and some are outright abusive about their atheism.

Perhaps God's words are in all religions, and we have to learn from each religion in order to understand the totality of God's words?

Clara Tea

To each of us that follow something, that something does matter. It just shouldn't matter that each of us differ.

If we can't get along with each other, what hope is in the world? We can't even get along with others in this forum, or others who have different denominations of our own religion.

Clara Tea

This is precisely why God wants to be worshipped through his doors. He is saying in Quran if you don't go through my door, you will go to the darkness, if you don't use the instances of the holy spirit and my holy beautiful names to help you and guide you, if you don't take refuge in my name and holy chosen household I've made a refuge for you, you will be infused by dark magic and dark jinn who will confuse and misguide you. If you don't seek illumination from my bright signs in holy book as well as leaders I've appointed, you will end up blind and deaf and won't perceive the light of my wisdom.

Many have tried to pick the lock of heaven, though, all along, the key was beside them.

Clara Tea

That is the essence of Christian and Jewish religion, as well.

However, I believe that ancient Christian texts, translated (using Google) from Latin, Greek, and Aramaic, insist that evil is not without (in a devil or demon) but it is within (our choice to be evil or not).

Many passages of the New Testament (Christian) bible say that we should not allow ourselves to be tempted by Satan (for example, Matthew states this). But the older translation of the same passage is about being tempted by the evil within us, not a devil outside of us.