• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does it matters what spiritual teaching we follow

nPeace

Veteran Member
Studies have shown that sex is extremely beneficial to our health.
As for extramarital sex, that is immoral because it's often accompanied with dishonesty/ lying/ deceit, selfishness, disrespect... etc. It isn't wrong just
You lost me.
What point are you trying to make?

nPeace

Veteran Member
... because God says so. And by extramarital sex I mean cheating.
I think it is immoral to lump homosexuals in with "thieves, greedy people, drunkards, revelers, and extortionists".
Breaking a family, I.e. divorces, are indeed detrimental to children, but atheists have a lower divorce rate than Christians and many other religions.
Why is what you think so meaningful?
Isn't that the point? Isn't that the problem... what people think?

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Yes, thinking is a huge problem for religion
Religious and spiritual people thinking too, the difference is that Religious and spiritual people are not bound3to this physical world in our thought prosess, by opening up our spiritual heart there is a much greater world beyond this one.

Unfortunately those who can not open their spiritual heart would not understand even they was shown the spiritual world.