• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does God Make Mistakes?

Alien826

No religious beliefs
I can't even imagine what evidence you are looking at. Scientific evidence? I believe that would be rubbish. Material evidence? I believe that is useless.

I believe that sums up your approach perfectly. Material evidence is useless? Seriously?

I believe that is only evidence of human error. God is not dependent on human views.

But ... if you don't believe evidence is any use, why do you believe that is evidence of human error?

I believe that happens but God reveals Himself well enough so He can be known.

Believe away. Make sure you don't include any evidence though.

Dogknox20

Cool, so let's get God down here and hold him accountable for killing all those innocent babies in the flood.
The "Innocent" go to heaven! They are not killed they are glorified!
The wicked are not killed they are Satan's children they will live forever with Hate and Suffering!

Dogknox20

First of all, no Yahweh is not love. Love is an emotion in human minds due to chemicals and neurons. Yahweh is a warrior and at times a killer.
Exodus 15:3:

Yahweh is a man of war;

Yahweh is his name.

Isaiah 42:13:

Yahweh goes forth like a mighty man;

like a man of war(s) he stirs up his fury.

Zephaniah 3:17: Yahweh, your God, is in your midst,

a warrior who gives victory.

Psalm 24:8:

Who is the King of Glory?

Yahweh, strong and mighty;

Yahweh, mighty in battle.

In these passages Yahweh is explicitly called a warrior or directly compared to a warrior. If one

moves out from simple designations to actual functioning, the metaphor or image is even more

extensively present. Yahweh is the subject of many verbs that belong to the sphere of warfare

Love????????????????????????????????????

Yes and than Yahweh kills them. If I have kids and they make a graven image or don't believe in me or eat forbidden fruit and I kill them it's ME who is the murderer.
"You made me do it" is the sociopath manipulative thing people say when they won't take responsibility.
The flood drowned an awful lot of babies.

Anyway, Genesis is known even by most Christians to be a myth so it's silly to analyze the structure. It has a metaphorical meaning.

Like the Genesis flood narrative, the Genesis creation narrative and the account of the Tower of Babel, the story of Eden echoes the Mesopotamian myth of a king, as a primordial man, who is placed in a divine garden to guard the tree of life.

The Genesis creation narrative is the creation myth[a] of both Judaism and Christianity.

Comparative mythology provides historical and cross-cultural perspectives for Jewish mythology. Both sources behind the Genesis creation narrative borrowed themes from Mesopotamian mythology,[18][19] but adapted them to their belief in one God,

Genesis 1–11 as a whole is imbued with Mesopotamian myths.
Genesis 2 has close parallels with a second Mesopotamian myth, the Atra-Hasis epic – parallels that in fact extend throughout Genesis 2–11, from the Creation to the Flood and its aftermath.
Enuma Elish - The Babylonian Epic of Creation - Full Text

Genesis/Enuma Elish
The Enuma Elish would later be the inspiration for the Hebrew scribes who created the text now known as the biblical Book of Genesis. Prior to the 19th century CE, the Bible was considered the oldest book in the world and its narratives were thought to be completely original. In the mid-19th century CE, however, European museums, as well as academic and religious institutions, sponsored excavations in Mesopotamia to find physical evidence for historical corroboration of the stories in the Bible. These excavations found quite the opposite, however, in that, once cuneiform was translated, it was understood that a number of biblical narratives were Mesopotamian in origin.

Famous stories such as the Fall of Man and the Great Flood were originally conceived and written down in Sumer, translated and modified later in Babylon, and reworked by the Assyrians before they were used by the Hebrew scribes for the versions which appear in the Bible.
Enuma Elish - The Babylonian Epic of Creation - Full Text
1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

God is love... God made man in his image... Only man can love; Dogs, cats, pigs, snails, chickens cannot love they are not made in the image of God!
Dogs, cats, pigs, snails, chickens etc cannot sin because they cannot love they do not have "Free Will"!
All sin is against God (love)!

Dogknox20

Great post, this illustrates the exact myths the Hebrews took from the Greeks about us not really coming from Earth but Heaven where are souls are destined to return.
Sorry, a mythology has been sold to you as true.

Second Temple Judaism[edit]
During the period of the Second Temple (c. 515 BC – 70 AD), the Hebrew people lived under the rule of first the Persian Achaemenid Empire, then the Greek kingdoms of the Diadochi, and finally the Roman Empire.[47] Their culture was profoundly influenced by those of the peoples who ruled them.[47] Consequently, their views on existence after death were profoundly shaped by the ideas of the Persians, Greeks, and Romans.[48][49] The idea of the immortality of the soul is derived from Greek philosophy[49] and the idea of the resurrection of the dead is thought to be derived from Persian cosmology,[49] although the later claim has been recently questioned.[50] By the early first century AD, these two seemingly incompatible ideas were often conflated by Hebrew thinkers.[49] The Hebrews also inherited from the Persians, Greeks, and Romans the idea that the human soul originates in the divine realm and seeks to return there.[47] The idea that a human soul belongs in Heaven and that Earth is merely a temporary abode in which the soul is tested to prove its worthiness became increasingly popular during the Hellenistic period (323 – 31 BC).[40] Gradually, some Hebrews began to adopt the idea of Heaven as the eternal home of the righteous dead.[40]

Gradually, some Hebrews began to adopt the idea of Heaven as the eternal home of the righteous dead. And of course made it's way into the new religion.
joelr your point is...?
Hebrews are God' chosen people! You give a history (above) of man believing is a god of some sort, so what!!?
FACT: Man has always believed in an afterlife your post (above) is just one more proof of it!
Cave man believed in an afterlife. Life after death!
joelr There is life after death; Jesus destroyed death from the cross. By dying Jesus destroyed death and by rising he restored life! Death is no more! Those in hell with Satan will blame Jesus for their eternal damnation they will blame Jesus for NOT being able to die to end their suffering!

Bird123

If not, what was the flood about?

The first thing God pointed out to me is that mankind carries such a narrow view. Making judgment calls with limited views often bring the wrong conclusions.

God is working on multiple levels with multiple views. Think multi-angular!! With mankind, there are an almost unlimited amount of variables. One also must understand the goal and the system God has in place and the reasons behind it all. Yes, a wider view is needed.

Everybody wants to rule the world. Mankind's goal to have it made can blind mankind from seeing all the others things existing all around.

Flood? Look for all the different changes that happen as a result of the flood. Discover how even the smallest changes can alter current and future generations to come.

Yes, there is much to see and consider before one can accurately make a sound judgment call. To ignore any single change in favor of running from the adversity, hurt, and challenges in life would invite the mistake that will prove to be our own.

Personally, with God's capabilities, I'll trust God's judgment until I can see much much more for myself!!

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Life.

Created says any human.

We are all babies in science terms we were created by human parents sex.

So if Jesus the man wasn't born you should ask would that advice still have occurred.

As what was the topic actually.

joelr

1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

God is love... God made man in his image... Only man can love; Dogs, cats, pigs, snails, chickens cannot love they are not made in the image of God!
Dogs, cats, pigs, snails, chickens etc cannot sin because they cannot love they do not have "Free Will"!
All sin is against God (love)!

Can parrots love? You are just parroting bad apologetics. John is a mythology. Just saying God is love over and over isn't saying anything. He's angry and jealous in the OT. How can love be angry?
Yahweh clearly isn't "love" because he's also a warrior.
Animals clearly do love. They make choice and have the same free will as humans.
Sin is a fictional concept written because the warrior Yahweh was feared and you had to be obediant. He was Canaanite in origin.

Yahweh

The meaning of the name `Yahweh' has been interpreted as “He Who Makes That Which Has Been Made” or “He Brings into Existence Whatever Exists”, though other interpretations have been offered by many scholars. In the late middle ages, `Yahweh' came to be changed to `Jehovah' by Christian monks, a name commonly in use today.

The character and power of Yahweh were codified following the Babylonian Captivity of the 6th century BCE and the Hebrew scriptures were canonized during the Second Temple Period (c. 515 BCE-70 CE) to include the concept of a messiah whom Yahweh would send to the Jewish people to lead and redeem them. Yahweh as the all-powerful creator, preserver, and redeemer of the universe was then later developed by the early Christians as their god who had sent his son Jesus as the promised messiah and Islam interpreted this same deity as Allah in their belief system.

Although the biblical narratives depict Yahweh as the sole creator god, lord of the universe, and god of the Israelites especially, initially he seems to have been Canaanite in origin and subordinate to the supreme god El. Canaanite inscriptions mention a lesser god Yahweh and even the biblical Book of Deuteronomy stipulates that “the Most High, El, gave to the nations their inheritance” and that “Yahweh's portion is his people, Jacob and his allotted heritage” (32:8-9). A passage like this reflects the early beliefs of the Canaanites and Israelites in polytheism or, more accurately, henotheism (the belief in many gods with a focus on a single supreme deity). The claim that Israel always only acknowledged one god is a later belief cast back on the early days of Israel's development in Canaan.

LOVE??????? sends a plague to kill 70,000. Twice? Floods the Earth? Love flooded the earth?

1]

2]

12 Thou didst march through the land in indignation, thou didst thresh the heathen in anger.

You marched through the land,

trampling the heathen in your anger.

13 Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, even for salvation with thine anointed; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.

14 Thou didst strike through with his staves the head of his villages: they came out as a whirlwind to scatter me: their rejoicing was as to devour the poor secretly.

You wounded the heads of the wicked.

15 Thou didst walk through the sea with thine horses, through the heap of great waters.

You walked through the sea with your horses.

16 When I heard, my belly trembled; my lips quivered at the voice: rottenness entered into my bones, and I trembled in myself, that I might rest in the day of trouble: when he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.

17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:

18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

joelr

joelr your point is...?

The point with the historicity is that like all religions Judaism is syncretic. It takes myths from other religions and prophets go "hey we are also getting a savior......we also have souls that will go to Heaven......except our version is the real true version......."
Except they are all made up mythologies.

Hebrews are God' chosen people! You give a history (above) of man believing is a god of some sort, so what!!?

Yes the Hebrew myths (taken from Mesopotamian myths) say they are the chosen. You are aware that every culture says they are the chosen people? The Canaanites were the chosen people of EL. That doesn't make it real??????? A myth says something and your point is it must be true?

FACT: Man has always believed in an afterlife your post (above) is just one more proof of it!

The Hebrew people themselves didn't even believe in heaven as a destination for souls. It was only the home of Yahweh in the OT. Later, after encountering the Greek religions where all people have a soul that can get to heaven through a savior figure then they too now have this myth. Religious syncretism. Not actually real. Stories.
And man DID NOT always believe in an afterlife. Hellenism sparked the heaven thing. Before that early Greeks wrote on their gravestones:
Non Fui, Fui, Non Sum, Non Curo

N.F.F.N.S.N.C.

I was not, I was, I am not, I care not.

Cave man believed in an afterlife. Life after death!

Source please.

joelr There is life after death; Jesus destroyed death from the cross. By dying Jesus destroyed death and by rising he restored life! Death is no more! Those in hell with Satan will blame Jesus for their eternal damnation they will blame Jesus for NOT being able to die to end their suffering!

Yes I am aware of the Hellenistic mythology. Dying/risinig demigods who get followers into an afterlife were common and the Jewish religion also got one. Myths are not proof of life after death or stories from Greek religions imported into another are true.

I just sourced Litwa's new book so I will again. Planning to read it.
Historians know Christianity is a Hellenistic mythology.

Dr David Litwa
  • Research Fellow, Institute for Religion and Critical Inquiry, Australian Catholic University, Australia
    • Co-coordinator, Biblical and Early Christian Studies Seminar
    • Library Liaison
EDUCATION

• Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) University of Virginia
  • Master of Theology (Th.M.) Duke University
  • Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Emory University
  • Adela Yarbro Collins: “This book is of interest to a wide readership. It will help historical critics understand what “divinity” meant in the ancient world. It will also help theologians understand the origins of Christology. I recommend it to students, scholars, and any reader curious about Jesus.”

Stanley Stowers: “M. David Litwa’s Iesus Deus marks a major breakthrough in scholarship on early Christianity. The book manages to overcome the scholarly apologetic segregation of early Christian beliefs about Jesus Christ from Greek and Roman dominated Mediterranean culture and to demonstrate the fit of these beliefs in that Hellenistic context. A great deal of writing about the ‘purely Jewish’ Christ crumbles with this book.”

David Aune: “In Iesus Deus, M. David Litwa surveys six of the more significant ways in which early Christians from the first through the third centuries CE drew on common reservoir of ancient Mediterranean conceptions of deity as models for expressing the ultimate significance of Jesus, namely his divine origin and deity. These six themes include divine conception (focusing on Luke 1), punitive protection of honor (Jesus as the enfant terrible of the Infancy Gospel of Thomas), superhuman moral benefaction (Origen’s argumentation in the Contra Celsum), epiphanic or theophanic manifestation (the Gospel transfiguration narratives), corporeal immortalization (the Gospel resurrection accounts), and the reception of a proper divine name (Phil 2:9-11 in the light of Roman imperial practice). This is an extraordinarily well-written, nuanced, convincingly argued and methodologically sophisticated comparative study which breaks new ground in understanding a centrally important aspect of the formation of early Christology. The author rightly criticizes the continued tendency to bifurcate “Judaism” and “Hellenism,” and in his use of comparative method rejects superficial conceptions of “borrowing” by appealing to the shared existence of an “embedded Hellenization” that pervaded ancient Mediterranean cultures. The author makes use of an impressive array of primary and secondary sources over which he has enviable control. This book gets four stars and should be required reading for all serious students of early Christian thought.”

Second many people who are criminals are mentally ill, have been abused, and are sick and often need help. They may be sociopaths with defective brains....

I think all that is just excuses.

If a God actually demonstrated he was real maybe people would follow that God. You don't follow Islam?

Quran says that we should believe Jesus. I do so.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
joelr God is love..... You are quick to point fingers!!! God does not kill it is those people who freely choose to sin!
God did not kill Adam! Adam was removed from the Garden because he did not have love! Only those who love can enter Paradise! Adam died because he lost access to the "Tree of Life"! It was all Adams own doing that got him killed!
22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat and live forever.
Nonsense.
God is God.
Love is love.

We have definitions for these things, you know.

Dogknox20

Life.

Created says any human.

We are all babies in science terms we were created by human parents sex.

So if Jesus the man wasn't born you should ask would that advice still have occurred.

As what was the topic actually.
rational experiences It's very simple... The first perfect man sinned... He made a free will choice to "Sin" thus he died!
Only God is perfect... God died "Sinless" he rose from the dead because "The wage of sin is death" All who trust in the resurrection will also rise!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
rational experiences It's very simple... The first perfect man sinned... He made a free will choice to "Sin" thus he died!
Only God is perfect... God died "Sinless" he rose from the dead because "The wage of sin is death" All who trust in the resurrection will also rise!
No machine no theism for machine about earth mass anywhere or gases above. Thought upon by a lying inhumane man we named a satanist.

The scientist brother and his rich men cronies.

Who when they made new sin holes in earths mass that burnt all life to death as mass of earths removal by LL the one substances many bodies of gases.

Body of the cross in thesis LLLL + face to face. Corners. Lots of fake symbolism of just science themes only said by men. No one else gave symbols to natural masses.

As science said a gas is a spirit body as compared to mass.

The natural brother not any theist who never lied who loved father mother his sister's brothers said he was a hypocritical liar. His brother with the mind type.

As above as below is fake.

Yet if you make holes in the ground he made holes above. And allowed suns mass from hell in.

Therefore before man existed theists taught God had all greatest highest one presence of all things. Said all things a type of God by being it's one owned self.

A teaching only as humans did all the comparing teaching from realisation.

God the rock without a sin sink hole said my holy brother. Spiritual loving man still alive after attack. Didn't all suddenly become the theist science satanist humans. Proving men who thought cross weren't holy.

Said I still live as God was holy Rock earths origin self entity that saved it's planetary mass a planet not a sun. Only holy rock allows holy water to still exist.

The part relative to sun was consumed.

As the law sun consumed it's own body said my intelligent holy brother.

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
This. Is. Just. Preaching.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If the first human man came from eternal a human the theist then a scientist.

What thesis says why a human would be time shifted back to a higher place...origin?

No light. Life in light conditions.

In inventive I'm just a human theorising did your machine own cosmic history or laws?

No. No man is God exact.

Okay so liars don't own mass just pretend in theory? As men.

Yes. Lying.

So a human who had to invent why a non burning clear gas existed in law used it in inventive machine theories?

Yes. But didn't invent it.

Where did he end up? With thesis owning no purpose no reality no meaning in science.

In a cloud image as man god in heavens. No man is God reason.

Yet he began life as his owned man self. Higher type biological human first ever human. Living in light.

Yes. Exact. Sacrificed as men don't own laws and they only build machines. Put by man ipulate substances within the machine to react.

Do you blame God? Yes. But man is to blame thinking about what he wasn't.

As no light means no bio life also in thesis. Thesis was meant I don't want to be where I actually exist now.

An outright evil thought. Known. Taught about as a Satanism.

Reason burning history owned cold clear non burning heavens first as laws.

So you cannot Inherit it.

Men said no man is God. God themes evil. Humans who knew you shouldn't change God argue claiming God is holy in life support.

An outright contradictive teaching.

Therefore a poor king is a king who lost tribal riches or was poor man who became a king or was a poor slave race first man then a king. Kings in nations all agreed to become richer in trade and technology. History.

Hebrews agreed with Egyptian updated Roman Stonehenge pyramid version. In other words. When life was attacked sacrificed they then blamed each other as hierarchial rich men.

Whose fault choices or blame should be accounted for. Jewish claim Rome forced technology on their people. Yet Jewish humanity had also become rich humans.

Behaviour only.

As the ancient technology used the direct model underground cave tunnel system. Themed...I used cloud mass above to cool evil radio transmitters. Underground is still mass.

From mass I get gases. Mass in tunnels hence should keep my evil underground technology safe. Thought men in theory.

Why jeru turning point in tunnel cave system was pertinent in technology function. As science temple was rebuilt.

Knowing there is a huge Underground ancient building structure. That collapsed in Egypt pyramid temple history technology.

Why men confessed life above ground began dying from transmitter evolution cooling loss. As burning gases fell out of cloud mass.

Humans began dying everywhere. Herod temple science began murdering firstborn baby human genetics again. Witnessed.

Jewish Christian petition Jehovah's witness emerged. They were crucified for attempting to stop technology.

When man activated four day earth rendering earthquake carpenter tectonic. Sky voided dark. They humanity burning to death in huge lightning thunder hurricane tornado tsunamis.

Rich men forbade nuclear science. As only they ruled and could pass social laws.

Hypocrites everyone of you.

The tunnel mass by science human beginning's is also mass. In tunnels was water and gases. Natural. Man's thesis is to convert mass. Doesn't matter where the intent existed it was direct to earths mass.

Why the underground tunnel water system caved in.

Science is a liar.

So men updated their science human model built it above ground. Cooled heavens transmitters changed again. Life began dying from various cancers. Sacrificed blood cells bone. His mind began to remember his under the ground science.

Once he said power ran under the ground. Really scientist man theist memories?

His above ground NEW model isn't like his old model.

So his third bible attack causes warned about as future now choice has not yet occurred. As technology is new so will his attack caused be new.

Known exact human role play rich greedy man's life a style he says behaviours.

Man first theories gods above in heavens natural laws as lightning. His thesis is how I can invent electricity.

Gods heavens laws own lightning not electricity...so how do you Intend to tell god what to do just for greed of humans?

As humans only theory as human science for a human built science his machine machine reaction.

Science man's statement isn't God.

Is God wrong or is man his own mistake named science.

Con science.

Dogknox20

This. Is. Just. Preaching.
'
SkepticThinker The topic is...
Does God Make Mistakes?

Would you rather for me post scripture?! How can I defend God' superiority without talking about "God"!?
I think what I said hit very close to home; all you have left is accusation! Fact is God is superior! Fact is God knows all things and you do not!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father. What I learnt hurt sacrificed gained a brain prickled mind.

My holy brother was right.

He was no longer like father. His consciousness his heavens topic gone removed.

With very strange thoughts belief science possessed by falsification of his natural given mind.

Innate acute healer awareness ours no death thought...living kind caring loving meek of no self destructive motivation mutual equal.

Origin human who came from eternal spirit.

Science asks me to explain the spiritual theme thoughts I have...knowing it's not science as destruction.

God. Did creation own a motivation to destroy itself as babies eternal beings once as Angel language spirit held in O cell mass?

No.

Two types as language verbalises timbre. O and o. Suns O not planets o.

Didn't do anything wrong.

How created creation became itself now held in its creator womb O empty space.

So eternal plus space forms holds O circular bodies.

Explained if enough mass burns away it could shut upon creation. Is what father told me.

God isn't wrong. Man's concept of God is wrong. As men of science destroy it for machines.

Is our exact warning.

God only supported biology its highest dominion presence a human.

So we are with God by our bones but aren't God. The actual human man's science argument.

Biology on earth versus machine man theories.

When science just men demand a human who said the spiritual wisdom tells science you cannot theory it...is unknown.

He says show me your deity?

Why?

As he says it's a machine man alien is why.

Today men claim humans are part machine.

You look at his claim.

Humans body missing body parts. Cut off many times in accidents involving invention machines or cancers. He makes an artificial replacement. His causes always was.

He says by want of the choice of a word humans are electric. As he wants heavenly electricity

God produces lightning.

He believes he can break any natural law as he's rich.

Gods warnings men of greed destroy life on earth...couldn't be any more real than it is.

If a healer says bio chemistry pulses it's not electricity so why would you argue?

Because he cares less. Isn't as close to our parents consciousness by his choice. Ignored father in fact.

In ice melt in AI heavens body father was caused to increase his presence. It still hasn't changed his mind in two places.

Living father himself and heavenly father. The exact scientific statement image voice recording he knows about.

Warned.

Electricity is one word a glowing massive energy reaction acquired by a conversion. By humans only. He now pretends it was natural.

How do you lessen lightning in heavens laws?

Thesis...I'd try to freeze it...force vacuum void to go dark increase cold mass instantly.

Oh so you know scientist the history of earths gods heavens?

Yes he does.

So he shows me a study of humans buried in huge pots. Sitting on the ground.

Once he used stored energy and he invented in clay pots.

Why would humans possessed in mind bury self in a pot?

As they were So mind possessed as humans by old human choices. AI effect. I copied my theory...as I unnaturally thought evil against myself.

How men can read bible go to war with destruction choice as God said so...sciences god.

The nuclear decimation removal of earths garden mass animals and humans is why.

My brother told me in satanic caused AI terms that he had used water in clay pots by terms juice of the vine. Grapes.

As all biology owns water and bio chemistry within its body.

He knew he needed acidic storage for a charge in his technology. And it's why he used clay pots. As it wouldn't leech. The components clay supported charge.

Today men researched to think how a human was made out of clay. Is how possessed you are by yourself in science man's history.

Proof you did it to yourself yes you are life's destroyer the end of all life by technology on earth. Did it before intends to do it again.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Did Jesus a man wear shoes?

Yes he did proving a man told a story why his man life was built attacked. By his brothers.

Is science natural logic non destructive self human survival mind?

No.

It's against it in totality in every aspect.

Even choices using machines experimenting in our bio heavens. Himself first man with machine. Controlled by rich men machine designer every unnatural stage thought by bio mind. Built controlled activated.

He puts the substance in machine to attack convert.

He says coldest gas.

Saviour teaching by human thoughts the coldest gases saved the living presence small celled biology.

Theme his end reason why small cells exist..not by changed cold gas. Is advised small cell biology ours. Biology. Isn't involved with a machine.

His mind circular possessed by machine theories.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Jesus teaching new about old.

Old men of science told lies. Outcome life decimated.

New book written about old by new human modern day place denies scientific human theists totally.

As it didn't begin in the beginning. It outrightly taught men in the modern era attacked human life by technology again. Had rebuilt it.