• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does God Make Mistakes?

joelr

Firstly, I want to say, hell is a place where person is utterly destroyed. If you end up to hell, it means you are eternally dead, there is no coming back to life when you are totally destroyed.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matt. 10:28

Is that different than what was for unrighteous in the OT, I don't think so.

The actual beliefs change depending on what denomination one is in
Hell in Christianity - Wikipedia

Like I said, the NT has Hell, eternal torture or total death, either way, not love. If you have children and they disobey you will you kill them? Would you kill them and destroy their soul if you could for sinning? Maybe making a graven image and you forbade it?

And the reason for the death is sin/unrighteousness:

I said therefore to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am he, you will die in your sins.
John 8:24

Sins are the reason for death. If you would believe what Jesus said, you would have chance to avoid what is coming for you, if you have sin, because the words of Jesus can cause the change of "heart" so that person becomes righteous.

wow, so the theology hold death over your head. That is horrible. An actual loving God would never do such horror. Follow my rules or die forever? What an evil deity?

Luckily Jesus is. mythology. Salvation is a Greek myth.

And about the sacrifice. Jesus used his life for us, so that we could become righteous and have life. It can be compared to a soldier who "sacrifices" his life while defending his country. I think it was loving from God to send Jesus to show us the way back to Him and it was loving from Jesus to submit to that job, even though it meant evil people will kill him like they want to kill all people who do good and speak truth.

Yes a soldier sacrifices himself because there is an evil person, maybe ISIS trying to kill his comrad. Here it's just a powerful deity who was going to kill everyone or send them to some dark dimension, but then he got his blood (as stated in Hebrews 9) and can chill. A loving deity would be like, please, nobody needs to get tortured and sacrificed. We can all go to therapy and understand why we are behaving bad.
That is not love.
Jesus died on a cross because dying/rising savior demigods were a popular myth at the time. There were many before Jesus. Religions are stories. Fictional stories.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When legal was chosen versus aware historic criminal rich man science occult hierarchy. Life's takeover.

It was chosen as no human before had represented the cruelty of humans unnatural history. By their brothers the first cult group.

So to humanity it's representative stance was to save life from the human destroyer.

Behaviour mentality conscious deviation. Of men. As stated. The moment humans worldwide proved and had agreed upon Jesus.

Although said we had tried it before...old legal review.

So today science who argued against science asks who or what is God spiritually....as spirituality is not science.

Science is a machine. Taking substances in its end but as it's first highest greatest position. First it's beginning and end...then destroying it. For humans creation.

Scientists now say I invent.
Satanists once said I create.

Changed their own descriptions as a human only.

Therefore as a substance is given its first seen position by humans only. And men say I want God in science but not energy. He says I want react....being God.

I want to react yet freeze react so then it isn't react. As if he invents created form held only where he wants it held.

Is the thesis why energy was held.

Meaning I'm mind possessed by what I have caused as a man thinker AI...artificial substances that I manifested only.

The condition not creation...not created natural creation but artificial positions of my theorising.

So he claims it is what's in between hot yet he wants it frozen but not the state frozen.

He then says hence I don't want the saviour but do want my saviour. As the man says as scientist I want to invent create holding.

Which isn't biblical saviour. It's just a theist want as a machine scientist.

He says it's my mind missing position.

As his machine is in science the parent body.

No human was invented by a machine.

Instead he says I'm an alien first inside the machine. To claim I'll say where my inventor creator was. As a human theist only.

Inside the machine frozen as babies as machines are components.

So his machines womb isn't old man's sciences.

I was told by visionary advice my argument was against the Scientology theist in science. Self human claim I was an alien. In science.

Only said by humans controlling conditioning minds against those who control condition minds....scientists studying consciousness claiming it's the human god.

Seeing humans as theists theoried all the God...s terms themselves. By just words as human given names to any substance.

So science wanted God theists to realise their science claim isn't science. As science is inventor with machine position all controlled by human thought design building then destruction.

As the same Phi design calculus to build a machine out of earths substances is then destroyed as the machine reacts substances again.

It was a humans mind possession only a self possession. The theist then creator inventor man. As he theories created creation first then invents science machine.

How man displaced his consciousness to control the machine. Came about claiming I must be part machine as a human involving thoughts only.....first I was an alien controlling the machine.

Believing aliens created invented humans presence to then eat consume it in reactions for the alien being.

Total visionary advice is about the human scientist only.

As he invented the thought upon position...the react.

As I'm my human mother daughter now. A long time ago my brother was spiritually told his conscious sacrifice by his holy mother. Life body mind saved before his.

As his life was only a biological conception.

As life evolution today is give sacrificed when science began to destroy single cell ownership presence from dusts.

It's like we've travelled consciously back in time to the legal chosen position my brother took before. Advised by his holy human mother.

Is how it was explained to my life.

As all those humans of the past advised are deceased it's how close the holy heavens now is to life's instant death.

It doesn't take much for single cells life supportive in water to all be removed by atmospheric science causes.

Already warned taught advised.

Human word...the destroyer said to bring fear to the public's attention.

Yet as the destroyer already theoried life's destruction by a button push we know it's too late. As no human wants to be living after a nuclear decimation.

And only humans who hadn't wanted to live designed nuclear decimation.

By person Al ity disorders.

As consciousness existing was our exact humans teaching. Owning all advised warnings about natural human survival only versus the destroyer mind.

All chosen acts. As men said the God of science acts his destruction on gods choice.

If you have children and they disobey you will you kill them? Would you kill them and destroy their soul if you could for sinning?

That is difficult question. If the child would make life of everyone eternal hellish suffering, should I let him do it? Would you allow that to happen to others?

wow, so the theology hold death over your head. That is horrible. An actual loving God would never do such horror. Follow my rules or die forever? What an evil deity?

It depends on the rules. If the rules are good and disobeying person causes much evil, I have no problem, if God ends the evil.

...We can all go to therapy and understand why we are behaving bad.

What if people don't want to listen, what if they just want to do all kind of evil and kill the therapist (Jesus)?

...Jesus died on a cross because dying/rising savior demigods were a popular myth at the time. ....

Sorry, I disagree with that, and I think that shows you don't either understand or know what is said in the Bible.

joelr

That is difficult question. If the child would make life of everyone eternal hellish suffering, should I let him do it? Would you allow that to happen to others?

I don't know where you get this "eternal hellish suffering" ? Gods are the only beings sending people to eternal suffering? There is no evidence that every single woman and child in 6 entire cities make the life of everyone "eternal hellish suffering", that is absurd. It just says their religious ways might corrupt you which means Yahweh can't seem to even keep followers and they might stray just be seeing another religion?
You are making stuff up to justify a brutal murdering deity.

It depends on the rules. If the rules are good and disobeying person causes much evil, I have no problem, if God ends the evil.

No evidence that any evil is ended? Non-belief is equally as bad according to Jesus. The threat of hell isn't just for "evil" doers, its' for non-believers or any type of sin. Graven images. Wow look at all the evil graven images do.
When people do evil they are put in jail. Jail has always been a thing. This is afterlife stuff. Hell is held over peoples head as a threat to forced belief. It isn't a loving doctrine that is for sure.

What if people don't want to listen, what if they just want to do all kind of evil and kill the therapist (Jesus)?

Except most secular people go to work, raise families and live normal lives. The people who killed Jesus were following orders to keep a job and feed children. Leaders always kill. North Korea is killing people all the time. So is Russia. It's everyone who doesn't buy the stories, non-believers who also get hell? It's simply nothing to do with love.
Jewish society had rules, evil people spent time in prison. Rome didn't allow crimes? The religious doctrine is non-love.

Sorry, I disagree with that, and I think that shows you don't either understand or know what is said in the Bible.

Yes I understand the Gospels. It doesn't say it's a myth taken from the Greeks?
The Bible is a story, not history? You have to look at history and what was happening in nearby religions. Bart Ehrmans book How Jesus Became God is a good historical work.

There were many dying/rising saviors before Jesus. Each went through a passion to get salvation for followers which was eternal life. It's a myth.

Dogknox20

If we assume that God created everything and supports it with His power and wisdom, then no. Theories of the random appearance of the Universe (the Big Bang or something similar) in my opinion, on the contrary, work against themselves. Because randomness is a relative of error. Is it possible for such an incomprehensible mechanism as the Universe to work if there would be errors in it? As a closer example, our planet. Its trajectory, angle of inclination, speed are only a small part of its parameters. What would happen to her if there were errors in fractions of seconds, degrees?
The flood is God's reaction to the actions of people. God created people with freedom of choice, if it were not so, then it would not be people.
Gezellig Good to meet you...
I add to your post... There is order in Chaos!
Upon first glance, the situation seems very chaotic and disorganized for the observer, and yet when the observer looks deeper into it, there seems to be some kind of an inexplicable order underlying the situation.

Dogknox20

First of all, love is a human emotion caused by several types of hormones and chemicals/drugs. Ocytocin, progesterone, natural opiates and many others.
A deity isn't an emotion.
But the actions of Yahweh are not loving at all.

No it's not a "sin" to throw a rock anywhere. Sin is a concept being sold by Judaism and a mythical deity. We have a moral code we all agree on where we don't harm others.
But that has nothing to do with a religious myth.
Yahweh tortures Job, allows plunder, slavery, insists on killing every living thing in 6 cities when at war, drowns the world including babies, animals, sends plagues out of anger (using Satan to deliver), not much love here.

Then the NT introduces eternal punishment, even for non-belief. The text bullies people into belief and then a sacrifice is required because as Hebrews 9 says everything requires blood.
Sacrifice was already required yearly killing many animals for "sins" of Hebrew people. Does all love require a blood sacrifice when someone does something wrong?
Maybe you should read the Bible?
joelr you are mixed up..
You are giving the definition of "Infatuation"
in·fat·u·a·tion
[inˌfaCHəˈwāSH(ə)n]
NOUN
  1. an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something:
God is love!
1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

You cannot sin if you cannot love!
Dogs, Pigs, Chickens, Snails, Turtles etc cannot sin because they cannot love!

Dogknox20

Of course the flood and all of Genesis is a re-working of the Mesopotamian creation story, but still, in the story God did not kill just men who rejected him. He killed women who were raising babies, old folks just trying to farm and all sorts of murder.

Uh, that isn't related to "not loving" ever in any way. If you disobey a loved one that isn't "not loving them". Eating a fruit is not "not loving". This too is an older myth from several older sources. If this God is so perfect why so many mistakes in the same book about Adam?

Is Moses’s father-in-law named Reuel (Exod 2:18) or Jethro (Exod 3:1)? Is the mountain in the wilderness where Yahweh appeared to the people called Sinai (Exod 19:11) or Horeb (Exod 3:1; Deut 1:6)? Of somewhat more significance are disagreements about where, when, and even why an event took place. In Numbers 20:23–29, Aaron dies on Mount Hor; according to Deuteronomy 10:6, however, he dies in Moserah. In Numbers 3–4, after Moses has descended from the mountain and is receiving the laws, the Levites are assigned their cultic re- sponsibilities; but according to Deuteronomy 10:8, the Levites were set apart at a site in the wilderness called Jotbath.10 In Numbers 20:2–13, Moses is forbidden from crossing the Jordan because of his actions at the waters of Meribah, when
he brought forth water from the rock; but then according to his own words in Deuteronomy 1:37–38, Moses was prohibited from entering the promised land not because of anything he did, but because of the sins of the people in the episode of the spies. Major contradictions, with important historiographical and theological ramifications, are also present in the text. The premier example of these is the creation story in Genesis 1 and 2: in what order was the world created? was it originally watery or dry? were male and female created together, or was woman made from man’s rib? is man the culmination of creation, or the beginning? Other examples are equally problematic. For the cult: was the Tent of Meeting in the center of the Israelite camp (Num 2–3) and did Yahweh dwell there constantly (Exod 40:34–38), or was it situated well outside the camp (Exod 33:7), and does Yahweh descend to it only to speak with Moses (Exod 33:8–11)? For prophecy: could there be other prophets like Moses after his death (Deut 18:15), or not (Deut 34:10–12)? These contradictions, from minor to major, are difficult, and frequently impossible, to reconcile.

NARRATIVE PROBLEMS

During the Reformation, when the challenging of authoritative claims, religious and otherwise, was the order of the day, scholars began to insist on a close reading of the pentateuchal narrative on its own terms, as a history of Israel from the creation of the world until the death of Moses. Under these circumstances, it was not long before the literary problems of the text became undeniable.9 The hallmark of a unified composition, one created by a single author, is internal consistency: consistency of language and style, consistency of theme and thought, and, above all, consistency of story. Every narrative makes certain claims about the way events transpired—who, what, when, where, how, and why. When these elements are uniform throughout a text, there is no pressing need to inquire as to its unity. In the Pentateuch, however, historical claims made in one passage are undermined or contradicted outright in another. The problems identified by the Reformation scholars are the same as those we struggle with today and can be classified in three major overlapping groups: contra- dictions, doublets, and discontinuities.
Contradictions in the pentateuchal narrative come in a variety of forms, from the smallest of details to the most important of historical claims. On the minor end are ostensibly simple disagreements about the names of people and places.

joelr You are mixed up...
We do not belong on earth... Man was made for heaven!
Those people that Love God and Love their Neighbor will Go >>UP<< into God' kingdom!
Luke 10:18
He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

joelr We do NOT belong on earth... Satan will be here forever long after the earth is a black burnt crisp!

When Jesus returns at the end of the world his children will be Caught >>UP<< into heaven... Satan's Children will remain with their father on earth "FOREVER"! Those people that were destroyed by the flood wait for judgement. Those people killed by the flood that were not wicked will be judged to Go >>UP<< into heaven into Paradise!

Genesis 6:5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time.
11 Now the earth was corrupt in God’s sight and was full of violence. 12 God saw how corrupt the earth had become, for all the people on earth had corrupted their ways

Dogknox20

Okay, so you just preached at me again, which I asked you not to do. You're preaching claims, not evidence.

Now you're telling me that babies aren't wicked, after just telling me that God flooded the earth and killed everyone on it (including all the babies) because everyone was wicked.

So if innocent babies end up in heaven forever, as you state in your last line, then you shouldn't be so upset about innocent babies being aborted (in your first line) because they get to spend eternity in heaven.

This is why I asked you to use your own words, instead of repeating Bible verses, because you're not making sense.
Does this make sense...The Aborted Babies are in heaven YES! They cannot sin so they will not be called "Children of Satan!"
Those who kill the babies will be judged harsh! The mothers Fathers the doctors, politicians!
The Babies at the flood in Noah's day will be in heaven!
All who do NOT love are Children of Satan. Satan cannot love he is full of hate, he hates all people, to kill people is his goal!

Dogknox20

The actual beliefs change depending on what denomination one is in
Hell in Christianity - Wikipedia

Like I said, the NT has Hell, eternal torture or total death, either way, not love. If you have children and they disobey you will you kill them? Would you kill them and destroy their soul if you could for sinning? Maybe making a graven image and you forbade it?

Luckily Jesus is. mythology. Salvation is a Greek myth.

Yes a soldier sacrifices himself because there is an evil person, maybe ISIS trying to kill his comrad. Here it's just a powerful deity who was going to kill everyone or send them to some dark dimension, but then he got his blood (as stated in Hebrews 9) and can chill. A loving deity would be like, please, nobody needs to get tortured and sacrificed. We can all go to therapy and understand why we are behaving bad.
That is not love.
Jesus died on a cross because dying/rising savior demigods were a popular myth at the time. There were many before Jesus. Religions are stories. Fictional stories.

joelr God is love..... You are quick to point fingers!!! God does not kill it is those people who freely choose to sin!
God did not kill Adam! Adam was removed from the Garden because he did not have love! Only those who love can enter Paradise! Adam died because he lost access to the "Tree of Life"! It was all Adams own doing that got him killed!
22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat and live forever.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In nature laws natural we know state the planet exists. The heavens exist. We make these claims in order of presence.

Natural law.

Nature garden.

Animals humans as we mutually are two paired to continue life by sex.

Law. Legal. Creations legal position. No human argument allowed.

O the planet in law reactive.
The heavens in law reactive.

Human seen observed thought words explain. Law natural first is not science.

The topic however is about what I'm not. So we have to argue humans legal rights only.

No argument allowed.

So a rational human says as the natural human advice is seen observed first in the natural position. Reactive created creation of which I'm advised I'm not any part of.

No argument allowed.

So then a man by men mind changes by star fall. Our study why. Human man's chosen cruelty lies.

The only one unnatural not of earth idea that came from out of space. Changed his mind.

Who in life is humans historic problem,?

All conscious father adult men say my brother of the past. Atrocious thinker actions.

Yet it's you today also. Same father the thinker for science.

As if you say where did numbers come from he said the wilderness. As they came out in his reaction by his choice.

Sciences beginnings he says was with man. Yet the topic was never man.

Looking back your mind says brother was baby man and father self science. The scientists human position.

Yet he wasn't the statement science...converting of mass converting.

Law earth wasn't mass converting it was reactive within only. By body.

The star that came his advice says it was already pre converting its mass.

It's why he's lying today. The just a man theist.

So he said the sacrificed man was because man built machine inside its body heart had applied the conversion.

My machine is like earths reactive. Yet earth mass still bursts open. Another law he lied about the machines status.

No machine in all laws and no conversion. Earth was reactive within yet stable mass. The star mass the advice wasn't...it had been gaining more and more space less and less mass just dusts and gases.

His theme rock stone that traversed space laws and time. The star that hit earth.

So if humans say I'll remove your science machine man's discussion the reactive conversion is in nature by natural laws only. Why he's wrong.

As science is a human only practice on earth as you are already applying science then as you are yourself.

Conscious explanation puts the human unnaturally into the thesis. As humans form the story by bio conditions.

There is no new thesis for let's begin again the status science by another machine.

As the first machine is science the thesis of man and the practice controlled by man as science. All conditions.

So his thesis is now direct to his own first machine himself. As statements of science.

Yet in new thesis he pretends the aliens UFO machine is what he wants as first machines position. Above. Yet it's his own first machines positions he's already discussing owning.

As thesis is by bio mind men and bio manual assertions. Built. And also laws involving reactive spaces with dusts and gases. His laws science.

In his control. The method of human science is about what man controls. So he is self possessed by his own choices.

So not only does he say I want my machine to own the alien inside it. He says the evolution of the alien is a human. Cooled position a human as evolved. Then inside his machine hell destroy both types to get electricity.

Cult belief.

As he said a human in the heavens gases his thesis was an alien then it became a human. As if a sun machine built a human by layering. Dimensions shift in gases. Yet a gas is only known by its highest position. Each a one term singularly.

I claim biology creates electricity within. Says a man using words of and by his choice only. He chooses what he wants to term references himself. Self given authority. Just human men.

Hence in thesis he's never in mind with himself a human man. Why he pretends that he's always safe as he uses owns the dialogue of his human belief.

Why the society legal said no man is God the substance of what he wants to get by invention.

As it's direct and the one only term of his greedy want. Rich man's civilisation status only. Not families natural law reality.

When no machine existed no theist existed either. No human family member said you have electricity within your biology.

So we do an assessment of his ideas.

We understand to build a machine in his mind first he used life's living single celled water mass to cool metals to own the machine.

So not a scientists truth said I used my own human life's body water single cell living to own the machine.

It's why father told me he isn't really the scientist anymore. Which is what science is also stating ...knowing he uses words as a human con.

As water in science is just water.

The intention I'm using the water of the single living cell informs his intention of destroying living life.

Which he just happened to ignore yet he's advised.

Is our holy fathers human warning about the theist criminal about Phi Jesus.

As Satan's angels clouds before life after ice age already owned the human image in giant cloud mass terms.

The giant cloud image kept the small celled living biology safe on the ground.

Water mass saviour ice mass increased cloud mass to save life by man's science technology attack putting man's small image in cloud mass too.

Men said now Satan image plus Jesus man kept bio safe by cloud mass presence. How much cloud mass was present which involved flooding as evidence imbalanced still.

Now falling out by new nuclear UFO cause effects as proof. Clouds mass body.

Just to remind you are the science brother and it was never our holy human father's fault. Just as Jesus said you never really knew who father really was first..... brothers.

As his advice was via the baby man and his human mother life's attacked.

Humans once were balanced in natural law mind changed only before science was chosen.

As no machine existed first.... machine experiments are meaningless.

Last edited:

I don't know where you get this "eternal hellish suffering" ? Gods are the only beings sending people to eternal suffering? There is no evidence that every single woman and child in 6 entire cities make the life of everyone "eternal hellish suffering", that is absurd. It just says their religious ways might corrupt you which means Yahweh can't seem to even keep followers and they might stray just be seeing another religion?
You are making stuff up to justify a brutal murdering deity.

By what I know, people are destroyed in hell, they don't feel or do anything when they are destroyed.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Endless suffering is from the evil people, if they are allowed to live eternally. They would torture, steal, lie and murder unlimitedly, if they would live eternally.

I have understood that evil people don't want to live by God's rules, and they don't want to be with God. What if God would allow them to live, but sent them to their own place, where they could be without God and his people. They would then get what they want. What do you think, would they be happy in living their own godless realm? If I am wrong and people live eternally in hell, it is what the people want and all the suffering comes from themselves, not from God.

No evidence that any evil is ended? Non-belief is equally as bad according to Jesus. The threat of hell isn't just for "evil" doers, its' for non-believers or any type of sin. Graven images. Wow look at all the evil graven images do.
When people do evil they are put in jail. Jail has always been a thing. This is afterlife stuff. Hell is held over peoples head as a threat to forced belief. It isn't a loving doctrine that is for sure.

What if hell is just like a prison for all those who hate God and don't want to live by His rules, a place where they are free to live as they want without God and his people?

Yes I understand the Gospels. It doesn't say it's a myth taken from the Greeks?

Sorry, I have no intelligent reason to believe that.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Does this make sense...The Aborted Babies are in heaven YES! They cannot sin so they will not be called "Children of Satan!"
Those who kill the babies will be judged harsh! The mothers Fathers the doctors, politicians!
The Babies at the flood in Noah's day will be in heaven!
All who do NOT love are Children of Satan. Satan cannot love he is full of hate, he hates all people, to kill people is his goal!
Cool, so let's get God down here and hold him accountable for killing all those innocent babies in the flood.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Men claim as the theist scientist...behaviours in theorising that they are a science God. Know it all. Man status and his behaviours I think I created theoried your presence by my words calculations.

You completely ignore your own behaviours and it's how you act in thought as the man human.

Science says religious preaching wrong as science is wrong.

Only natural life is correct.

You don't even see yourself. You don't say my two human parents not science had sex as a thesis. Why I exist which is a natural science truth.

You say I'm talking first humans. Yet infer two humans existed. Then say no before two humans existed they were two.....such and such.

In consciousness exact natural science their bodies are skeletal dusts.

Science says from dust to dust.

Yet dust the substance isn't biology. So he then begins his biologies God argument about how he thinks life began...but not his. Just living things.

So he says he's right yet his brother says the same idea putting it inside his machine as a reaction. He says he invented our life. By a machine.

He says he's right too.

The spiritual eternal theme is no baby human existed. Our two parents walked out of the eternal body on the other side space. Contacted by heavens of earth by God reaction. Made them leave their natural body.

If you believe we came from the eternal. Separated from its body. Live and die as we never belonged. Then exist as just one presence after in the eternal form as an eternal being. Not science.

As earths heavens isn't the eternal.

It's type is theoried as eternals hell that evolved. And we never came from hell. Was humans teaching. As it ended cold. Finished as cold gases in every place.

Why Jesus by man of science criminally hurt us but then when it stopped burning saved us. Happened before as Moses same outcome clouds remassed and man's image ends in cloud.

Man not Phi O his calculus thought in head.

Theme earths history no man is God as cloud mass came out of earths erection volcano. Known. Exactly taught.

A man theories science yet a woman exists with him.

So isn't he in terms belief I'm better than you woman. Acting like a God I know why we exist. Exact behaviour beginnings mistreatment of human women.

Yet by math light sun numbers he builds a machine. Not a human not a woman.

Aren't you then a misplaced ego mind. Man with machine. To do a reaction like a big energy mass first had?. Your man's god theme?

Yes. Exact story.

Now in a suns direct line not any orbit mass release. Carbon planetoid ends non orbiting non burning in deep space Infinity.

So earth with cold gas heavens planets aren't suns you say in law. Earth old frozen crystal mass equated to a cold non burning heavens. Natural law history what is a planet.

Says my brother warning you today.

The sun changed earth suspended into a gas released orbiting spinning body by huge tunnel boring sun conversion mass attack. Crystal melted into volcanic again. You man were self advised. Why you don't theory about earth...it's not a sun.

So you said earths machines blew up because earth never a sun was converted to be part sun mass leaving as always leaving mass.

Yes he says. I tried to implement reactive cooling but my machines always blew up as I'm Informed I know. I always knew. I try to overcome by design application reacting to not have it blow up.

Was why science was banned outlawed as you knew. Mass is leaving so hence so does the machine.

So you shut your evil testimony science reviewed book about Jesus a one of attack. Reason now we just move on trying to live correctly.

Man's life survived so you didn't need to preach about it did you...Seeing you did it to yourself. For a man to claim his life saved life is not a truth.

His image because of increased cloud mass stopped heavens falling. Isn't a human man. Biology. He had died sacrificed for causing it.

No he said he didn't survive he had died for the cause of it. Survival is life's proof. Survival yet still sick suffering proof human man did it to us.

So legal said don't read Satanism. Science asks how can you read such evils and believe it holy. Talking to himself a human theist.

Real answer as I interpreted it. My Conscious advice is better than the explanation.

Doesn't make it correct though.

So book shut star comes again. Predicted to return attack change brain mind again.

Muslim Egyptian owner then wants to rebuild technology. Reason legal agreement about Jesus statement was once accepted by everyone agreed upon legally was now ignored.

Book case reopened to argue against Muslims. Re read testimony to argue. Yet its still evil.

Ignored as history of the evil human book of science. The man god theist behaviour I'm the God who invented your life woman. By Thinking about it.

Yet dust reaction reason for theory was inside machine. So man says I theoried your one life woman to be my machines reaction time shift.

Is the same man now who said the same theory. Yet we are all babies born by human sex. And you don't think you're evil....yes he says I do.. as the human man himself...human behaviour.

Maths zero womb is just a thesis. Thought upon by a human only.

Thanks for being so loving brother.

Taught by my human mother.

Last edited:

joelr

joelr you are mixed up..
You are giving the definition of "Infatuation"
in·fat·u·a·tion
[inˌfaCHəˈwāSH(ə)n]
NOUN
  1. an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something:
God is love!
1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

You cannot sin if you cannot love!
Dogs, Pigs, Chickens, Snails, Turtles etc cannot sin because they cannot love!

Yeah, no infatuation happens first and becomes love. Chemicals do that as well. Different combinations. When we become more familiar, more shared experiences, more trust our brains are designed to reward that because it keeps us safe. So we get chemicals that we call love.

John saying God is love is a ridiculous source. A writer of a Greek/Jewish myth? Edheduanna said Inana was love in The Exhaultation of Inana. So?
Animals definitely feel similar emotions as love.
What I'm saying is neuroscience,

“A state-of-the-art investigation of love has confirmed for the very first time that people are not lying when they say that after 10 to 30 years of marriage they are still madly in love with their partners,” said Schwartz. In the Stony Brook study, he added, the MRI scans showed that the pattern of activity in the participants’ dopamine reward systems was the same as that detected in the brains of participants in early-stage romantic love.
In 2005, Fisher led a research team that published a groundbreaking study that included the first functional MRI (fMRI) images of the brains of individuals in the throes of romantic love. Her team analyzed 2,500 brain scans of college students who viewed pictures of someone special to them and compared the scans to ones taken when the students looked at pictures of acquaintances. Photos of people they romantically loved caused the participants’ brains to become active in regions rich with dopamine, the so-called feel-good neurotransmitter. Two of the brain regions that showed activity in the fMRI scans were the caudate nucleus, a region associated with reward detection and expectation and the integration of sensory experiences into social behavior, and the ventral tegmental area, which is associated with pleasure, focused attention, and the motivation to pursue and acquire rewards.

The ventral tegmental area is part of what is known as the brain’s reward circuit, which, coincidentally, was discovered by Olds’s father, James, when she was 7 years old. This circuit is considered to be a primitive neural network, meaning it is evolutionarily old; it links with the nucleus accumbens. Some of the other structures that contribute to the reward circuit—the amygdala, the hippocampus, and the prefrontal cortex—are exceptionally sensitive to (and reinforcing of) behavior that induces pleasure, such as sex, food consumption, and drug use.

“We know that primitive areas of the brain are involved in romantic love,” said Olds, an HMS associate professor of psychiatry at Boston’s Massachusetts General Hospital, “and that these areas light up on brain scans when talking about a loved one. These areas can stay lit up for a long time for some couples.”

When we are falling in love, chemicals associated with the reward circuit flood our brain, producing a variety of physical and emotional responses—racing hearts, sweaty palms, flushed cheeks, feelings of passion and anxiety. Levels of the stress hormone cortisol increase during the initial phase of romantic love, marshaling our bodies to cope with the “crisis” at hand. As cortisol levels rise, levels of the neurotransmitter serotonin become depleted. Low levels of serotonin precipitate what Schwartz described as the “intrusive, maddeningly preoccupying thoughts, hopes, terrors of early love”—the obsessive-compulsive behaviors associated with infatuation.

Being love-struck also releases high levels of dopamine, a chemical that “gets the reward system going,” said Olds. Dopamine activates the reward circuit, helping to make love a pleasurable experience similar to the euphoria associated with use of cocaine or alcohol. Scientific evidence for this similarity can be found in many studies, including one conducted at the University of California, San Francisco, and published in 2012 in Science. That study reported that male fruit flies that were sexually rejected drank four times as much alcohol as fruit flies that mated with female fruit flies. “Same reward center,” said Schwartz, “different way to get there.”

Other chemicals at work during romantic love are oxytocin and vasopressin, hormones that have roles in pregnancy, nursing, and mother-infant attachment. Released during sex and heightened by skin-to-skin contact, oxytocin deepens feelings of attachment and makes couples feel closer to one another after having sex. Oxytocin, known also as the love hormone, provokes feelings of contentment, calmness, and security, which are often associated with mate bonding. Vasopressin is linked to behavior that produces long-term, monogamous relationships. The differences in behavior associated with the actions of the two hormones may explain why passionate love fades as attachment grows.

In addition to the positive feelings romance brings, love also deactivates the neural pathway responsible for negative emotions, such as fear and social judgment. These positive and negative feelings involve two neurological pathways. The one linked with positive emotions connects the prefrontal cortex to the nucleus accumbens, while the other, which is linked with negative emotions, connects the nucleus accumbens to the amygdala. When we are engaged in romantic love, the neural machinery responsible for making critical assessments of other people, including assessments of those with whom we are romantically involved, shuts down. “That’s the neural basis for the ancient wisdom ‘love is blind’,” said Schwartz.
Love and the Brain

joelr

joelr You are mixed up...
We do not belong on earth... Man was made for heaven!
Those people that Love God and Love their Neighbor will Go >>UP<< into God' kingdom!
Luke 10:18
He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

joelr We do NOT belong on earth... Satan will be here forever long after the earth is a black burnt crisp!

When Jesus returns at the end of the world his children will be Caught >>UP<< into heaven... Satan's Children will remain with their father on earth "FOREVER"! Those people that were destroyed by the flood wait for judgement. Those people killed by the flood that were not wicked will be judged to Go >>UP<< into heaven into Paradise!

Genesis 6:5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time.
11 Now the earth was corrupt in God’s sight and was full of violence. 12 God saw how corrupt the earth had become, for all the people on earth had corrupted their ways

Great post, this illustrates the exact myths the Hebrews took from the Greeks about us not really coming from Earth but Heaven where are souls are destined to return.
Sorry, a mythology has been sold to you as true.

Second Temple Judaism[edit]
During the period of the Second Temple (c. 515 BC – 70 AD), the Hebrew people lived under the rule of first the Persian Achaemenid Empire, then the Greek kingdoms of the Diadochi, and finally the Roman Empire.[47] Their culture was profoundly influenced by those of the peoples who ruled them.[47] Consequently, their views on existence after death were profoundly shaped by the ideas of the Persians, Greeks, and Romans.[48][49] The idea of the immortality of the soul is derived from Greek philosophy[49] and the idea of the resurrection of the dead is thought to be derived from Persian cosmology,[49] although the later claim has been recently questioned.[50] By the early first century AD, these two seemingly incompatible ideas were often conflated by Hebrew thinkers.[49] The Hebrews also inherited from the Persians, Greeks, and Romans the idea that the human soul originates in the divine realm and seeks to return there.[47] The idea that a human soul belongs in Heaven and that Earth is merely a temporary abode in which the soul is tested to prove its worthiness became increasingly popular during the Hellenistic period (323 – 31 BC).[40] Gradually, some Hebrews began to adopt the idea of Heaven as the eternal home of the righteous dead.[40]

Gradually, some Hebrews began to adopt the idea of Heaven as the eternal home of the righteous dead. And of course made it's way into the new religion.

joelr

joelr God is love.....
First of all, no Yahweh is not love. Love is an emotion in human minds due to chemicals and neurons. Yahweh is a warrior and at times a killer.
Exodus 15:3:

Yahweh is a man of war;

Yahweh is his name.

Isaiah 42:13:

Yahweh goes forth like a mighty man;

like a man of war(s) he stirs up his fury.

Zephaniah 3:17: Yahweh, your God, is in your midst,

a warrior who gives victory.

Psalm 24:8:

Who is the King of Glory?

Yahweh, strong and mighty;

Yahweh, mighty in battle.

In these passages Yahweh is explicitly called a warrior or directly compared to a warrior. If one

moves out from simple designations to actual functioning, the metaphor or image is even more

extensively present. Yahweh is the subject of many verbs that belong to the sphere of warfare

Love????????????????????????????????????

You are quick to point fingers!!! God does not kill it is those people who freely choose to sin!

Yes and than Yahweh kills them. If I have kids and they make a graven image or don't believe in me or eat forbidden fruit and I kill them it's ME who is the murderer.
"You made me do it" is the sociopath manipulative thing people say when they won't take responsibility.
The flood drowned an awful lot of babies.

God did not kill Adam! Adam was removed from the Garden because he did not have love! Only those who love can enter Paradise! Adam died because he lost access to the "Tree of Life"! It was all Adams own doing that got him killed!
22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat and live forever.

Anyway, Genesis is known even by most Christians to be a myth so it's silly to analyze the structure. It has a metaphorical meaning.

Like the Genesis flood narrative, the Genesis creation narrative and the account of the Tower of Babel, the story of Eden echoes the Mesopotamian myth of a king, as a primordial man, who is placed in a divine garden to guard the tree of life.

The Genesis creation narrative is the creation myth[a] of both Judaism and Christianity.

Comparative mythology provides historical and cross-cultural perspectives for Jewish mythology. Both sources behind the Genesis creation narrative borrowed themes from Mesopotamian mythology,[18][19] but adapted them to their belief in one God,

Genesis 1–11 as a whole is imbued with Mesopotamian myths.
Genesis 2 has close parallels with a second Mesopotamian myth, the Atra-Hasis epic – parallels that in fact extend throughout Genesis 2–11, from the Creation to the Flood and its aftermath.
Enuma Elish - The Babylonian Epic of Creation - Full Text

Genesis/Enuma Elish
The Enuma Elish would later be the inspiration for the Hebrew scribes who created the text now known as the biblical Book of Genesis. Prior to the 19th century CE, the Bible was considered the oldest book in the world and its narratives were thought to be completely original. In the mid-19th century CE, however, European museums, as well as academic and religious institutions, sponsored excavations in Mesopotamia to find physical evidence for historical corroboration of the stories in the Bible. These excavations found quite the opposite, however, in that, once cuneiform was translated, it was understood that a number of biblical narratives were Mesopotamian in origin.

Famous stories such as the Fall of Man and the Great Flood were originally conceived and written down in Sumer, translated and modified later in Babylon, and reworked by the Assyrians before they were used by the Hebrew scribes for the versions which appear in the Bible.
Enuma Elish - The Babylonian Epic of Creation - Full Text

joelr

By what I know, people are destroyed in hell, they don't feel or do anything when they are destroyed.

Endless suffering is from the evil people, if they are allowed to live eternally. They would torture, steal, lie and murder unlimitedly, if they would live eternally.

I have understood that evil people don't want to live by God's rules, and they don't want to be with God. What if God would allow them to live, but sent them to their own place, where they could be without God and his people. They would then get what they want. What do you think, would they be happy in living their own godless realm? If I am wrong and people live eternally in hell, it is what the people want and all the suffering comes from themselves, not from God.

That is a ridiculous apologetic. First of all even if the stories were real there is definitely no evidence Yahweh tried to get these people to convert or to demonstrate his power.
Second many people who are criminals are mentally ill, have been abused, and are sick and often need help. They may be sociopaths with defective brains. Why people make choices is complex. They may believe in a different religion and are doing what they think their God wants. Humans are flawed. A God who would erase people or eternally punish them is immoral and evil.

What if hell is just like a prison for all those who hate God and don't want to live by His rules, a place where they are free to live as they want without God and his people?
If a God actually demonstrated he was real maybe people would follow that God. You don't follow Islam? Youy know the evidence isn't good. It's the same with your religion. Just because you bought into it doesn't mean the evidence is good. But humans are flawed. They also have many forms of mental illness. A God who judges people by sending them to hell is evil. But also fictional.

Sorry, I have no intelligent reason to believe that.

I doubt an intelligent reason would help.
All modern historicity shows the NT is a Greek/Persian myth.

Any random historical scholar - David Litwa new book Iesus Deus:

Adela Yarbro Collins: “This book is of interest to a wide readership. It will help historical critics understand what “divinity” meant in the ancient world. It will also help theologians understand the origins of Christology. I recommend it to students, scholars, and any reader curious about Jesus.”

Stanley Stowers: “M. David Litwa’s Iesus Deus marks a major breakthrough in scholarship on early Christianity. The book manages to overcome the scholarly apologetic segregation of early Christian beliefs about Jesus Christ from Greek and Roman dominated Mediterranean culture and to demonstrate the fit of these beliefs in that Hellenistic context. A great deal of writing about the ‘purely Jewish’ Christ crumbles with this book.”

David Aune: “In Iesus Deus, M. David Litwa surveys six of the more significant ways in which early Christians from the first through the third centuries CE drew on common reservoir of ancient Mediterranean conceptions of deity as models for expressing the ultimate significance of Jesus, namely his divine origin and deity. These six themes include divine conception (focusing on Luke 1), punitive protection of honor (Jesus as the enfant terrible of the Infancy Gospel of Thomas), superhuman moral benefaction (Origen’s argumentation in the Contra Celsum), epiphanic or theophanic manifestation (the Gospel transfiguration narratives), corporeal immortalization (the Gospel resurrection accounts), and the reception of a proper divine name (Phil 2:9-11 in the light of Roman imperial practice). This is an extraordinarily well-written, nuanced, convincingly argued and methodologically sophisticated comparative study which breaks new ground in understanding a centrally important aspect of the formation of early Christology. The author rightly criticizes the continued tendency to bifurcate “Judaism” and “Hellenism,” and in his use of comparative method rejects superficial conceptions of “borrowing” by appealing to the shared existence of an “embedded Hellenization” that pervaded ancient Mediterranean cultures. The author makes use of an impressive array of primary and secondary sources over which he has enviable control. This book gets four stars and should be required reading for all serious students of early Christian thought.”

• Research Fellow, Institute for Religion and Critical Inquiry, Australian Catholic University, Australia
    • Co-coordinator, Biblical and Early Christian Studies Seminar
    • Library Liaison
EDUCATION

• Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) University of Virginia
  • Master of Theology (Th.M.) Duke University
  • Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Emory University

Muffled

Jesus in me
The evidence overwhelmingly points to "God" being a human construct. The evidence is all the different concepts of God that the different religions have come up with.

That doesn't mean there isn't some real God somewhere, nor that some or even all religions have some handle on the truth, no matter how tenuous, but that what is believed about God by humans is very much something they have constructed in their minds.

I can't even imagine what evidence you are looking at. Scientific evidence? I believe that would be rubbish. Material evidence? I believe that is useless.

I believe that is only evidence of human error. God is not dependent on human views.

I believe that happens but God reveals Himself well enough so He can be known.

Muffled

Jesus in me
If we assume that God created everything and supports it with His power and wisdom, then no. Theories of the random appearance of the Universe (the Big Bang or something similar) in my opinion, on the contrary, work against themselves. Because randomness is a relative of error. Is it possible for such an incomprehensible mechanism as the Universe to work if there would be errors in it? As a closer example, our planet. Its trajectory, angle of inclination, speed are only a small part of its parameters. What would happen to her if there were errors in fractions of seconds, degrees?
The flood is God's reaction to the actions of people. God created people with freedom of choice, if it were not so, then it would not be people.

I believe global warming is a result of a small change in the earths position. It also was predicted in Revelations.