• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does god love the devil?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
[QUOTE="Unveiled Artist, post: 6854309, member: 55631"If you part with what is good and chose another good, because that choice is not evil, why can't you still be loved by god?[/COLOR]

Love doesn't give ultimatums, though. Right[/B][/COLOR]?

I believe if you were asking if I could give up eating Fruit Loops cereal for eating Raisin Bran then those are two good things and God will not have a problem with it. No, I believe ultimatums are going the extra mile which love compels.

Love is more "I give you fruit loops or raisin bran. Choose either one (no fine print). I love you regardless your choice."

Ultimatums between good and bad is set up for coercion. Why would one want to be coerced to believe in god and then indoctrinated into that belief to where if he or she questioned it, his dissonance would harm him just as much as if he would have said no to begin with.