• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does god love the devil?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
i believe everything happens at the right time. As it says: Jesus was born in the fullness of time.
Right time! He sends various prophets / sons / messengers / manifestations / mahdis, who each create different religions which fight among each other and with others. And humans suffer, but he does not send the seed. 'Not the right time' he says. Does he have the seed or he has exhausted the seeds? He is old. Will testosterone help?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Maybe He is waiting for you to turn to the seed who has already come and be saved through Him before He is sent again to finalize it all.
In that case, he is not 'know-all'. I am a strong atheist. I have abandoned even the Hindu Gods and Goddesses. He should not delay things just because of me. OR, otherwise show his prowess by changing me into a theist. Let us see who wins.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I think he does.What do you think?

I don't think so. The devil is supposed to be punished just as other sinners who left god. You can't love someone, real love, when its dependent on the others actions and not love in it's own accord. Conditioned love isn't love. So no.

Eyes to See

I believe when it says: "For God so loved the world...." that includes the devil who is in the world.

The "world" is mankind. Satan is a spirit son of God and would not be included in that context.

But Satan was an angelic son of God at one time and dearly beloved. It must have pained Jehovah greatly to see the fall of Satan, and then other angels. And now most of humanity.

He has promised to destroy Satan and his evil works. Just as he has promised to destroy this wicked world and its evil works. His love and his justice moves him to both hate injustice and wickedness, and not tolerate it.

I think love means that person cares and doesn’t do anything evil. And that is why I think God loves all.

... love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you, that you may be children of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and the unjust.
Mat. 5:44-45

Love doesn’t mean person also likes everything.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Determinism is a product of materialist humanism but God created us able to choose even if we find it hard to act the way we want to at times.
God is said to be omniscient and omnipotent. Therefore back before [he] created the universe, God not only already knew everything that will ever happen but created the universe intending it to happen exactly like that,

Therefore no thing or being, including us humans, can deviate even by the width of a quark from what God perfectly foresaw.

Alternatively, God is not omniscient, not omnipotent, not perfect.

Materialism is a whisker more liberal than that. It says that strict determinism may be diluted by authentically random physical events, events which in terms of classical physics, have no cause.

However, neither theology nor physics offers the human brain a way of making decisions independently of its evolved biological decision-making mechanisms, whether they operate by their complex and interacting chains of cause+effect or whether those chains are, or are liable to be, at times interrupted by QM random events.

If you disagree, please talk me through an example of how a decision is made by the theological process you have in mind, that isn't available in science.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
i believe everything happens at the right time. As it says: Jesus was born in the fullness of time.

The book writing was written in human history after the fact, not before.

Yet science thesis thinks before references, so infer Jesus as if Jesus existed before Jesus died. Which is in looking back talking, the book writer storyteller about what changes happened to Earth to sacrifice his man/male human life before his natural death.

As you look back the adult male death is first, then it goes back historically to his birth, then thinking takes you back before he lived. As a reference to infer facts in history.

As a biological genetics medical appraisal for a statement of proof against occult Satanic practice. Who take the mass of the body of Earth who they quote is God in its highest stone forms and convert it.

So they removed what natural body/masses supported our natural life.

For all observations are said by the living human looking back doing assessments.

The theme for Jesus being a newly formed/returned and reincarnated holy human spirit body (heavenly body mass) was the astrological observations of the wandering star/asteroid gas mass release.

Stone bodies that pass over the ancient Sun to Earth irradiation attack releasing stone particle, allowing cold gases to be released into space instead.

So the preaching said the Wandering star is Holy, its stone body saved life on Earth...exactly how science related that event.

Then due to the gas mass being put back, then ICE returns by mass in December, replacing the ICE melted historic event in the Moses pyramid history that melted/flooded Earth in a 40 day and 40 night reactive atmospheric flooding.

For the taught theme, how life was saved on Earth is that the atmospheric irradiation/spatial vacuum active event, sucks up water mass of the face of Earth, splits it in 2. Massive cloud accrual.....as said caused by the male who sacrificed his life in science/Temple conditions....then actively floods both the heated irradiating gases of the heavenly spirit and floods/reseals the ground.

Now science wants to quote...no flood in human history went up to the mountain tops. What they ignore is that the Satanic science thesis first science was about the origin of Earth in a flood history.

When Earth as stone mass in its irradiation mass by Sun attack was opening up its cold fusion and began particularisation, and forming particle release instead of remaining as mass. Water owning microbes prove that natural water cooled and sealed off stone mass, for microbes are found inside of stone materials. How it was put inside of stone.

No different to science studying amber to see bugs inside of the amber.

So God the stone body mass is nothing like a bio human body, if they tried to compare us to the stone history. Quoting we are the same, which I believe some scientists tried to preach that belief.

The 40 day flood filled up sink holes and sealed of volcanic underground explosive methane gas burning, opening of holes, as volcanic mass in ancient Earth history was sealed off by water that flooded into the opened holes.

^ pyramid in the ancient human storytelling is the mountain of their science thesis.

So when you do not infer to the correct science storytelling thesis, then you would argue and quote it never happened...when the 40 day flood did occur. ^ pyramid evidence Giza and sphinx proves it was under the water as the actual mountain in the story.

They never were discussing the real natural mountains.

Yet in the attack on the ground and opening of the sink hole activation for the water to have to flood to stop new sink holes from just dropping all cities living atop of the ground to inside of the Earth.....as the Atlantis theme said sAtanlit history.

Why archaeology finds machine parts inside of Earth deep digs, stone fusion event...for it is true to natural history, then they also quote in the attack, the mountain Temple was hit by a landing ARK in that flooded event. Stating to be when the attack stopped.

For the origin thesis mountain was the beginning of the thesis...so the mountain attacked was the end, after all the ground flooded was incurred by the 40 day.

Anyone with common sense would know, as daylight is a constant and owns no history of when the day light did not exist...to burn irradiate for 7 days of converting was witnessed. To know that it non stopped flooded rained for 40 days was also witnessed.

You cannot talk about a time data inference unless it had been witnessed.

If you ask a one single self why I believe in the ancient origin that the Earth flood placed the land mass beneath the sea, then suddenly it all popped up above the sea...is because I saw a vision that showed that event. When first Earth sciences destroyed our life.

Then dinosaurs lived on Earth, then the ice age. Whilst the dinosaurs lived was when the inland seas, put there by the mass placed beneath the water evaporated and made a lot of sludgy areas.

The 40 day flooding was on the ground, which did not cover the natural mountains, it covered the mountain pyramid body, false mountain theme. How to move a mountain x its mass. Which is particle conversion...or the philosophers stone, Earth alchemy and trans mutation.

Brian2

Veteran Member
God is said to be omniscient and omnipotent. Therefore back before [he] created the universe, God not only already knew everything that will ever happen but created the universe intending it to happen exactly like that,

Therefore no thing or being, including us humans, can deviate even by the width of a quark from what God perfectly foresaw.

Alternatively, God is not omniscient, not omnipotent, not perfect.

We cannot deviate, but knowing what would happen does not mean that God intended or wanted it to happen in every detail. God ordained it, meaning that He knew what would happen and allowed it to happen.

Materialism is a whisker more liberal than that. It says that strict determinism may be diluted by authentically random physical events, events which in terms of classical physics, have no cause.

However, neither theology nor physics offers the human brain a way of making decisions independently of its evolved biological decision-making mechanisms, whether they operate by their complex and interacting chains of cause+effect or whether those chains are, or are liable to be, at times interrupted by QM random events.

If you disagree, please talk me through an example of how a decision is made by the theological process you have in mind, that isn't available in science.

I don't know why you pit theology against science as if they are not compatible.
Any QM events are already known to God and just because they seem random to science does not mean they are imo. If the material universe started off again the same way, for all we know the same QM events might happen at the same time and in the same way they have happened in this universe. Have these QM events no cause?
In Christian theology God is at work in people's lives and people are making decisions with their spirit after checking out what the computer says (brain) and/or what the body is telling us to do/decide.
Sorry I have not got to the end yet but what I said should probably be enough to get you there.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Yeah, probably your God's second is equal to a trillion human years. So it may mean that the seed will arrive after humans have suffered for many trillion years - what are a few secs of God's time! Is your all-knowing, all-loving God this cruel? Does not he understand difference between his and the human scale of time, or he is just not bothered? A nice God that you worship - even after knowing all this.
Yes... it reminds me of the person who is in jail for murder and saying "It's the Judges fault we are suffering and it is God's fault that I killed".

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
We cannot deviate, but knowing what would happen does not mean that God intended or wanted it to happen in every detail.
Omniscience includes "every detail". Omnipotence requires "every detail". An omniscient and omnipotent God is absolutely responsible for everything that has ever happened, is happening, and will ever happen, in the universe. There is simply no other possibility. (The idea of a war of Light v Dark, as found, eg in Zoroastrianism, is much more malleable.)
I don't know why you pit theology against science as if they are not compatible.
Until there's a definition of a God with objective existence, such that if we ever come across a real candidate we can determine whether it's God or not, God is just an imaginary being with no more place in physics than any other other imaginary being. (Places for imaginary beings can be found however in psychology, psychiatry, sociology, anthropology, history and of course the arts.)
Any QM events are already known to God and just because they seem random to science does not mean they are imo. If the material universe started off again the same way, for all we know the same QM events might happen at the same time and in the same way they have happened in this universe. Have these QM events no cause?[/quoqte] Not in classical terms, no. They're handled statistically. Thus, for example, there's no way, even in theory, of predicting the emission of any particular particle in the course of radioactive decay, but it's possible to express the rate of decay in half-life terms.
In Christian theology God is at work in people's lives and people are making decisions with their spirit after checking out what the computer says (brain) and/or what the body is telling us to do/decide.
That would be a psychological process, surely? No brain research offers any support for dualism; indeed I'm not aware of any theory of dualism that's coherent, let alone expressed in scientific / falsifiable terms.

Clara Tea

All-powerful God could kill the devil, yet doesn't. When God kicked out Adam and Eve (from Eden), he put the devil in charge of the Earth. Working with evil is evil. God doesn't answer prayers, and lets good people die in pain and horror of cancer. God let his own son die on the cross with a crown of thorns, a spear hold in his abdomen, and no help was allowed (food or water) as Jesus asked God "why hath thou forsaken me?" Are we now supposed to believe that Jesus decided to die? Surely it was not Jesus's idea to die, nor was Jesus able to use his powers to hurt Pontius Pilate (the Roman soldier who murdered him). If Jesus could make the blind see, surely he could have blinded Pilate, unless he was stripped of his powers.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Yes... it reminds me of the person who is in jail for murder and saying "It's the Judges fault we are suffering and it is God's fault that I killed".
So an earthquake, volcano, flood, drought, typhoon or tornado is our fault?