• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

Tradition says God created everything from nothing but is that what scripture states explicitly? If you can show me where it says that He didn't create using His essence, I would agree. (Wildswanderer)

In my Church's opinion, the answer is:

The Bible is a fact. But facts do not interpret themselves. Hence, Bible does not interpret itself. Bible has no brain ability: Bible is the book, but books are not alive.
This is only a fairytale when a book is alive and talking with you:

Humans have a brain. Hence, the Church Community has the God-given Grace and Authority to interpret the Bible correctly. And to discover something new [one which Bible does not contain], for it is written, "for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say." Luke 12:12, "If you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven." John 20:23, "and on this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it." Matthew 16:18. For example, the Theory of Einstein (General Relativity) in its full details and formulas is Revelation from Holy Spirit, but it is not in the Bible. General Relativity is an addition to the Bible which does not contradict the Bible.

There is a great danger and satanic lies because some faith communities have at least one false doctrine or dogma, e.g., Einstein has thought that "God exists, but god has no personality." If your god has the Personality Disorder or feeble Existence or issues with holiness and morality, or difficulties with Absolute Truth and impossibility to act in Freewill, then highly likely you have it too:

Our God is in Heaven; He does whatever He wants. And their idols are silver and gold, the work of human hands. They have a mouth, but they do not speak; they have eyes, but they do not see; they have ears, but they do not hear; They have nostrils, but they don't smell.
They have hands, but they do not touch; they have legs but do not walk, and they do not speak with their larynx. Let those who make them, and all who hope in them, be like them.
113 псалом — Псалтирь — Библия

Such impossibility to act in Freewill is described in the Holy Bible:
"Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led." 1 Corinthians 12:2.

To have difficulties with Absolute Truth mean that your variant of god tends to lie and deceive.

Video on how ''feeble existence'' can become strong:
https://youtu.be/1V0xQkk9kbc

True and Faithfull Community has dogmas, which absolutely all are true, i.e., True God entirely agrees with all of them, for it is written, "I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice He judges and wages war." Revelation 19:11.

So, please, be sure in all doctrines and dogmas of the "Traditional" Church, for it is written, "If he refuses to listen to them, tell the Church. If he refuses to listen to the Church, then treat him like a person who does not believe in God or like a tax collector." Matthew 18:17.

I would recommend studying these two videos to determine the True Church. True Church has to be unchanged [in its dogmas] original community of Apostolic faith, "They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us" 1 John 2:19.

Seeker: "Why is "your church" the only one that holds the fullness of truth?"

And why definitely not? Why are there so many religions, cults, sin, atheists, and crimes in the world? Because every person heard a voice from "heaven" saying: "Welcome to the Kingdom of Heaven." Once in a lifetime, sooner or later. I heard and believed and relaxed and began to sin a lot. I repent now. https://youtu.be/RVmG_d3HKBA

Ken: "So, for an example, if the Bible says "you must be born again" and then proceeds to define what it is, it has interpreted itself."
You must be sure of this self-interpretation only because all Christians in the world know very well that a human must be baptized to be accepted by the Father God. Hence, because the True Church is among these believers, the True Church teaches baptism. https://youtu.be/jhdFe3evXpk

The people under Holy Spirit have written the Holy Book. But it is the faith dogma. You have to believe it; otherwise, you cannot be sure that UFO is not the author. Of course, we can know Aliens did not write the Holy Bible. It is faith dogma. If solipsism exists and is not debunked by Science, all Science is the dogma of the Faithfull Community of Faith. At least one crucial part of the Bible is proven to be written directly by God. How could Moses write ten commandments on a wild mountain without a pen or hammer?

Seeker says: "Science only expresses knowledge about the physical world."
The famous on RF the Quest For Truth says: Science is the Quest For Truth.

Seeker: "You can't find it through scientific proof."
Disagree. I am a master at inventing proofs, e.g., here
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/360014214_INFINITIES_IN_RIEMANN_AND_ABC_CONJECTURES

Christian Ken replied: "Disagree." and got a like.
You got a like from a non-Christian believer. Shall I congratulate you?

"What do you mean "emergence of the bible"?"
How Theory of Evolution explains the emergency of the Holy Bible?

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A book did not exist first. Life did.

We said the God that owned no sin caused us to be present.

It was explained that when the sun gave earth a time shift it sacrificed earths God protection of the eternal spirit.

As the immaculate was owner no space.

So a cold heavens earths heavenly seal kept the eternal spirit safe in its eternal body. No losses.

As fallen Gods as bodies o fell into a state hell burnt and separated.

So a God without sin was natural water. Holy water. As water is a spirit and water is exact.

When the sun took gods earths heavens into a time shift sin of Satan the clouds emerged.

The pressure upon earths ground pushed O the water sideways. And the birth of life from and via the eternal God occurred.

It moved out of the eternal form by pressure and changed presence of the eternal held body by holy water.

We always taught holy water owned our holy life.

No science then as there was no human to theory science. Hence science has no say in those terms. As a human who is a human by type who thinks.

When men gained star irradiated causes as fall of man conscious self. He believed in the sciences. Cosmic inheritance. Taught as it was his thinkers self human experience.

Not by God.

Introduced by Satan's cloud loss.

Only after his s built God earth mass temple science did he introduce at his side para....normal by maths reactions did he lose his natural first spiritual conscious memory.

Humans claim as dinosaurs were living on earth in the garden nature it proves the theists man sciences to day was wrong.

As giants lived in the garden nature first in a hotter satanic heavens body.

As he personally wasn't living again until after the ice saviour existed on earth.

Which depicted why his human life was spiritually returned. Animal Life human life was instantly returned. As the same reasons...due to huge pressure changes in the atmosphere had caused it.

When you exist as a spiritual man and get taught science by a satanic act you knew.

If you say I came from the eternal as father's human memory then you did.

Why we said holy father human holy mother human. As it's true.

Only in humans presence does a human by all human conscious thought a thin King self were we aware and knowingly life sacrificed.

The confession was mans thin King.

His human mind his human consciousness. A chosen human practice.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Interpretation of an unnatural greedy man.

I don't like rich man's history myself. Caused all problems my country or any country owns today. Yet I'm rich too. So I lie first.

I wont be greedy I'll ask God O mass a huge energy sealed mass origin one body mass in space first ..,to give me just a little amount of energy as invented by man as thesis electricity. I'm not being greedy.

By my terms my thoughts.

Okay what should gods energy mass huge become. I theory a huge massive energy reaction as a huge destruction of earths mass. To give me just what I want. A O whole earth mass to disappear yet I'll put it back myself.

See he says I'm not greedy.

Not taking too much I'm a good man I'm not evil.

Oh so you aren't greedy then?

No.

How do you just a human claim by Satan cloud star history...science inheritance thinking your scientific relativity is true...I got sacrificed as the alpha man survived but learnt science say?

Oh a black hole nothing is a swirling star gas and particles is an earth planet asteroid formation that collides into earth. To be earth.

It's god beginnings.

As earth didn't shift anywhere he says.

All said as theory pretend.

As that is his thesis how's planet earth God was created by human thesis. It can get mass removed not shifting it's earth mass then collided.

God in science is first. I lied. O earths natural position.

Why he thinks his words his thoughts all human actually has created creation as he says he knows it all.

And he's not wrong as he'll tell you he's not wrong so you must believe. Otherwise he'll murder you.

When Einstein told me he was wrong as science was already proven wrong.

Shroud proved science wrong. Star fall owning no machine practice came again. By itself original return stone mass.... how human man was scientific given rock relativity.

Proving how he got taught by an act of evil upon his human body and mind.

As para normal was already in the clouds mass as clouds first. Mass had been destroyed. As God first is mass only taught our holy brothers.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

The Bible is a fact. But facts do not interpret themselves. Hence, Bible does not interpret itself. Bible has no brain ability: Bible is the book, but books are not alive.
This is only a fairytale when a book is alive and talking with you:

Humans have a brain. Hence, the Church Community has the God-given Grace and Authority to interpret the Bible correctly. And to discover something new [one which Bible does not contain], for it is written, "for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say." Luke 12:12, "If you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven." John 20:23, "and on this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it." Matthew 16:18. For example, the Theory of Einstein (General Relativity) in its full details and formulas is Revelation from Holy Spirit, but it is not in the Bible. General Relativity is an addition to the Bible which does not contradict the Bible.

There is a great danger and satanic lies because some faith communities have at least one false doctrine or dogma, e.g., Einstein has thought that "God exists, but god has no personality." If your god has the Personality Disorder or feeble Existence or issues with holiness and morality, or difficulties with Absolute Truth and impossibility to act in Freewill, then highly likely you have it too:

Such impossibility to act in Freewill is described in the Holy Bible:
"Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led." 1 Corinthians 12:2.

To have difficulties with Absolute Truth mean that your variant of god tends to lie and deceive.

Video on how ''feeble existence'' can become strong:
https://youtu.be/1V0xQkk9kbc

True and Faithfull Community has dogmas, which absolutely all are true, i.e., True God entirely agrees with all of them, for it is written, "I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice He judges and wages war." Revelation 19:11.

So, please, be sure in all doctrines and dogmas of the "Traditional" Church, for it is written, "If he refuses to listen to them, tell the Church. If he refuses to listen to the Church, then treat him like a person who does not believe in God or like a tax collector." Matthew 18:17.

I would recommend studying these two videos to determine the True Church. True Church has to be unchanged [in its dogmas] original community of Apostolic faith, "They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us" 1 John 2:19.

Why is "your church" the only one that hold the truth?

Truth are seen at different levels from each person. So how you see and understanding truth may not be the same as others understanding truth.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
And why definitely not?
Sufism is about finding the truth from within each person who follow the teaching. So my current understanding is probably not as close to the truth as it can become. Its a long journey, and sufism may not be for everyone.

questfortruth

You did not answer the question as usual
Men wrote the bible, men interprets himself

A book did not exist

Probably because they used words and sentences?

And why definitely not? Why are there so many religions, cults, sin, atheists, and crimes in the world? Because every person heard a voice from "heaven" saying: "Welcome to the Kingdom of Heaven." Once in a lifetime, sooner or later. I heard and believed and relaxed and began to sin a lot. I repent now.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

And why definitely not? Why are there so many religions, cults, sin, atheists, and crimes in the world? Because every person heard a voice from "heaven" saying: "Welcome to the Kingdom of Heaven." Once in a lifetime, sooner or later. I heard and believed and relaxed and began to sin a lot. I repent now.

Firstly see my reply above (about sufism)

There are many religions and spiritual paths so every human being can find a teaching that lead them toward God or the deity spoken about in each religion.

I do not say people should not believe or follow other teachings than what I believe in. Each person should deside for them selves

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

I personally don't think that its a one size fits all... but the general application would be true.

So, for an example, if the Bible says "you must be born again" and then proceeds to define what it is, it has interpreted itself.

His words are alive... they are spirit and life. :)

questfortruth

So, for an example, if the Bible says "you must be born again" and then proceeds to define what it is, it has interpreted itself.
You must be sure of this self-interpretation only because all Christians in the world know very well that a human must be baptized to be accepted by the Father God. Hence, because the True Church is among these believers, the True Church teaches baptism.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The people under Holy Spirit have written the Holy Book. But it is the faith dogma. You have to believe it; otherwise, you cannot be sure that UFO is not the author.
If the words in the bible comes from God, through the Prophets of the time, like Moses and Jesus, but was written down by followers of Jesus after his death. Of course we can know Aliens did not write the bible...