• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
No, the people under Holy Spirit have written the Holy Book. But it is the faith dogma. You have to believe it, otherwise you cannot be sure that UFO is not the author.
I don't have any idea of the physical, psychological and cultural manifestations of alien intelligences. I do know that many people seem to think aliens are going to be just like us with different bodies. I can't think of any reason that it has to be that way. They may not write at all. Who knows. I don't have any reason to think they wrote the Bible. No indication they did. Not sure why you would raise them as an option for writing the Bible.

Are you claiming the Bible wrote itself?

As far as I know, it was written by men. Scribes putting oral traditions onto paper with writing implement and ink.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
You must be sure of this self-interpretation only because all Christians in the world know very well that a human must be baptized to be accepted by the Father God. Hence, because the True Church is among these believers, the True Church teaches baptism.

Disagree. :)

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The exalted leader (what priest means) are in fact, just the chosen ones. When Jesus (a) left, Elijah (a) took the position of light and holy spirit, but public social and political leadership was taken by Simon (a) and Elijah (a) was hidden. Simon (a) is not chosen exalted leader from God, and so his successors are not infallible in interpretation of the gospels nor are the leaders guaranteed to remain pious since God is not choosing them but people are choosing them, and can be wrong.

The Church although sanctioned by God till return of the chosen exalted leaders, which was Mohammad (s) and his family (a), are not guarantee from God to lead towards guidance.

Today Islamic social and political leadership is in the scholars and God has sanctioned believers to rule themselves by most knowledgeable and trusted in wisdom among them, but their choice is not a guarantee of guidance.

There is a vast difference between a chosen exalted leader appointed by God and those appointed by people.

Guidance on earth and true interpretation of the book is through the chosen guides and leaders. Why scholars can help facilitate understanding, they are not to replace the thirst we have to for the words of Ahlulbayt (a).

The believers spiritual guidance has to rely on the rope of God. I agree a book of God is not sufficient without guidance of the leaders it designates, but, this doesn't mean we choose leaders and their interpretation is a guarantee. Rather there is a chosen king and leader among us we have to turn to and get guidance from.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What about UFO Pentagon Release? Can UFO pilot write a note or a book?
If they could, would we be able to read or understand it? Highly doubtful. But since we can read and understand what the authors of the Bible wrote, it's safe to say they were not extraterrestrials.

If you doubt that, since Paul identifies himself as the author of his letters to the churches, doesn't this indicate he was a human? Same thing with the prophets and whatnot. Or are you saying those were actually space aliens who just gave themselves human names like Paul or John, or Peter, to try to fit in with the human species and pass themselves off as one of us? If so, I'm afraid you've lost me on that one.

So, "what" exactly is it that you believe then that actually spoke and wrote those words and constructed those sentences, if it was not a human being? Some phantoms posing as humans?