• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you want the Jews to have the Temple rebuilt?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
They do not have to build as God has already built the Temple that all await, it is the Manifestation of God.

This is what was offered.

". Thus have We built the Temple with the hands of power and might, could ye but know it. This is the Temple promised unto you in the Book. Draw ye nigh unto it. This is that which profiteth you, could ye but comprehend it. Be fair, O peoples of the earth! Which is preferable, this, or a temple which is built of clay? Set your faces towards it. Thus have ye been commanded by God, the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting. Follow ye His bidding, and praise ye God, your Lord, for that which He hath bestowed upon you. He, verily, is the Truth. No God is there but He. He revealeth what He pleaseth, through His words “Be and it is”.
(The Summons of the Lord of Hosts)
www.bahai.org/r/250544972

That is the temple that humanity awaits. IMHO

Regards Tony

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
And why should I present evidence of things you find impossible to believe; when you haven't even begun to understand the world around you that you do know?

I didn't say they were impossible to believe. Obviously not, since you believe them.

How did you determine I "haven't even begun to understand the world around me"? What is it that you think you know that I don't, and how do you know it?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Indeed, the Lizard people prefer that term.
So do orcs!
aruh-ka-the-shaman-orc.jpg

They can be, but I heard they prefer shamanism.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
And why should I present evidence of things you find impossible to believe; when you haven't even begun to understand the world around you that you do know?
Are you trying to be a comedian?

I mean, this and other posts from you, I can't tell if you are being serious or laughing about it behind the scenes.

It's okay. :)

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Yes, I believe they will kick off the NWO with the temple being rebuilt. Unfortunately they'll probably have a contrived conflict first to pave the way. Muslims vs Jews. This will probably result in massive casualties for Israel. This will give Israelis the indignation necessary to spur them on to rebuild the temple despite world wide political opposition which will surely arise in consequence. Think of a 9/11 event for Israel. The dome of rock may also be "accidently" destroyed in the conflict. Very convenient. Nice and neat.

To make myself clear. I don't think this is a Jewish conspiracy or a Muslim conspiracy. But the world controllers are definitely using the whole situation to their own ends. I actually like a rebuilt temple myself; if it weren't for the fact that they only need it to bring about lucifer's reign on earth through the antichrist king of the world! And that it will cost many human lives in contrived conflicts.

But I Could be wrong about them needing a contrived conflict. For example some people are saying that they can peacefully build the temple next to the dome of the rock. I hope it's that simple. But either way; there is not much good news really. The rebuilding of temple will simply mark the beginning of the end for this age of the world. Once it is rebuilt anyone who really believes it makes a difference; should go to the temple to pray right away that it's never defiled by the antichrist and pray everything you know you should while you have a chance. Because once he comes then he will make the abomination that makes desolate. (Daniel 11:31)

Love your neighbor as yourself; that really destroys their plans. If everyone obeyed that; then the NWO could achieve nothing. Because perfect love casts out fear. Fear is how they control everyone. But unfortunately the scripture predicts that the love of many will grow cold.
Still, who controls the world?

Why is God letting Luciferians control the world? It has to be part of his plan.

God enables them and wants them in control, if you are right. Otherwise God is not omnipotent.

Muffled

Jesus in me
No. As much as I would like to see Jesus return, I would rather they didn't rile up the Muslims by doing that.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No. As much as I would like to see Jesus return, I would rather they didn't rile up the Muslims by doing that.

Actually the real temple did just that.

That is why the Temple was banished eventually to Akka and brought about the fulfillment of Prophecy.

Of course IMHO.

Regards Tony