• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you want god to be existed ?

chinu

chinu
As far as I am concerned God doesn't exist.
If God existed and wanted harmony why is it that your first language is not the same as mine.
Our first language after taking birth was CRY.

Why is it that your beliefs of acceptable behaviour is different to mine.
Its age factor, its all due to the age of our minds, Some minds are 20 years old, Some minds are 100 years old, Some minds are 200 years old, Some minds are 500 years old, Some are 1000 years old, Some are 2000 years, Some can be even more old than this.:)

Why is it that we go through life and our death age is more likelyt to be geographical and not the hand of God.
Can you expand this to make it very clear ?

Why is it that prayers aren't answered and blasphemy goes unpunished?
Prayers never go answered, and blasphemy never goes unpunished, Again can you expand this matter with example to make it clear ?
Apparently God was always killing, eating admonishing, testing and punishing people. Why did that stop? and when did it stop?
Its your misunderstanding, nothing else.. :)

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
No, because if this thing is controlling me, it obviously understands me, and if it understands me, it wont like me. (evil grin)

cablescavenger

Our first language after taking birth was CRY.
Do I really have to tell you that isn't a language, if so grunting on the toilet would also be a universal language ewwwww....

Its age factor, its all due to the age of our minds, Some minds are 20 years old, Some minds are 100 years old, Some minds are 200 years old, Some minds are 500 years old, Some are 1000 years old, Some are 2000 years, Some can be even more old than this.:)
Oh brother :facepalm:
We have different morals and find different things acceptable because we are from different cultures i.e. nothing to do with God giving us a set of moral rules.

Can you expand this to make it very clear ?
Yes. Your life expectancy if you lived in Columbia is a lot less than if you lived in the Phillipines, which in turn is a lot less than if you lived in the UK. Life expectancy is a geographical lottery based on healthcare, violence, poverty, climate etc.
In other words it has nothing to do with God.

Prayers never go answered, and blasphemy never goes unpunished, Again can you expand this matter with example to make it clear ?

Its your misunderstanding, nothing else.. :)

That will be it then. It is me.

I pray every day that God will die and religion will follow. I am still waiting for the second part to come true and I haven't been struck down yet.

As for waiting my punishment statistically I am older than I would probably be if I lived in Angola, them Angolans must have deserved it.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
If God existed and wanted harmony why is it that your first language is not the same as mine.
Whaaat? Seriously?
What kind of thing do you believe theists believe? :rolleyes: That doesn't even make sense.

Besides, languages are awesome.

Why is it that your beliefs of acceptable behaviour is different to mine.
Why is it that we go through life and our death age is more likelyt to be geographical and not the hand of God.
Why is it that prayers aren't answered and blasphemy goes unpunished?
Apparently God was always killing, eating admonishing, testing and punishing people. Why did that stop? and when did it stop?
See above. :rolleyes:

chinu

chinu
if so grunting on the toilet would also be a universal language ewwwww....
:D its a universal song to dance on..
Oh brother :facepalm:
We have different morals and find different things acceptable because we are from different cultures i.e. nothing to do with God giving us a set of moral rules.
As per our minds we take birth in different cultures, The place of our birth depends on the status of our mind at the time of death what it is ready for.
Yes. Your life expectancy if you lived in Columbia is a lot less than if you lived in the Phillipines, which in turn is a lot less than if you lived in the UK. Life expectancy is a geographical lottery based on healthcare, violence, poverty, climate etc.In other words it has nothing to do with God.
If at the time of death one is ready for UK, One will get UK.
That will be it then. It is me.
I pray every day that God will die and religion will follow. I am still waiting for the second part to come true and I haven't been struck down yet.
But there are some people who don't want this and they also pray everyday.
As for waiting my punishment statistically I am older than I would probably be if I lived in Angola, them Angolans must have deserved it.
Don't worry there are many more new births for you to spend on this earth. :)

Midget01

With events as they are? No.

When my father was dying (of cancer - a very aggressive non-Hodgkins lymphoma) we were at the hospital every day for the month that he was there before he died. One night while driving home, something occurred to me: as difficult as it was to watch my Dad suffer, it would have been even worse if I had to try to fit it into some idea that his suffering served some role in a divine, perfect plan.

At that point, I was glad that I don't believe in any gods, because it gave me hope: if it's just us versus an uncaring universe, then we have some hope of making things better, because even if the universe doesn't care to help us, it doesn't care to impede us, either. OTOH, if an entity of infinite power has decided that all things should be precisely as they are, then any attempt to make things better is a wasted effort, doomed to fail.
What you neglect to realize even though you were born into your fathers family your father, you, your mother are not each others property all of you belong to the Creator. It was your Fathers time to return Home. I understand your emotional attachment and your desire to keep him and not watch him in his pain. But also realize that human mortals at that point in time could do nothing to help you. It is a right of passage like birth that we as human's must endure. At one point in time the human race could have lived in a Garden which we refer to as paradise where there was no death and pain but the devil saw to it that he could show God that humans would listen to him rather than the God who created them. Because Adam and Eve sinned Pain death and all evil was permitted to enter the world. God gave us humans a choice and Adam and Eve choose evil for us. Hence we were thrown out of paradise into a world where we have to face things like this sometimes on a daily basis. Please don't misunderstand me I know it hurts when we don't get what we want but to believe in someone or something higher than us should give you relief not because you think he should have fixed your Dad and made him better so you could keep him forever because at some point he would end up dying and leaving you. It hurts whether you are 8 or 90 there is no easy way to let Go. But to know there is a place that all the dead souls go that is more magnificent then where it had spent it's time and to believe you will eventually join him assuming both of you lead a decent life is hopeful. To think there is nothing after this life on earth is sad and to me leaves nothing to hope for. While I care about the people I leave behind personally I am more concerned about me and where I am headed. Being buried and stuck in the ground really does not make me feel loved even by those who are crying 6 ft. above. Everyday when it becomes unbareable for me to think of my father, grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and assortment of friends who's time was shortened by death or bad choices; I have the consolation of knowing that if we have all lead decent lives we will be rejoined into a wonderful banquet where we will meet our creator. I know my father was a great singer and had a wonderful sense of humor and I believe He is entertaining everyone in heaven. I feel sorry for you to think there is nothing you could have done or can do now. You can keep his spirit alive in your memories, you can pray for his soul and you can ask God to be reunited when it is your turn. These are powerful things to do. He is not gone and forgotten. You are focusing too much on the pain and letting go. He is gone focus on your future and his will for you and God will do the rest if you are not strong enough to do so. God didn't cause this this was Man's choice to sin. God allowed His spoiled children to do what they wanted and we being weak like them make that same choice daily when we reject Him and chose to think we can do it on our own. Peace and Prayers for you and your family.

Pudding

What you neglect to realize even though you were born into your fathers family your father, you, your mother are not each others property all of you belong to the Creator. It was your Fathers time to return Home. I understand your emotional attachment and your desire to keep him and not watch him in his pain. But also realize that human mortals at that point in time could do nothing to help you. It is a right of passage like birth that we as human's must endure. At one point in time the human race could have lived in a Garden which we refer to as paradise where there was no death and pain but the devil saw to it that he could show God that humans would listen to him rather than the God who created them. Because Adam and Eve sinned Pain death and all evil was permitted to enter the world. God gave us humans a choice and Adam and Eve choose evil for us. Hence we were thrown out of paradise into a world where we have to face things like this sometimes on a daily basis. Please don't misunderstand me I know it hurts when we don't get what we want but to believe in someone or something higher than us should give you relief not because you think he should have fixed your Dad and made him better so you could keep him forever because at some point he would end up dying and leaving you. It hurts whether you are 8 or 90 there is no easy way to let Go. But to know there is a place that all the dead souls go that is more magnificent then where it had spent it's time and to believe you will eventually join him assuming both of you lead a decent life is hopeful. To think there is nothing after this life on earth is sad and to me leaves nothing to hope for. While I care about the people I leave behind personally I am more concerned about me and where I am headed. Being buried and stuck in the ground really does not make me feel loved even by those who are crying 6 ft. above. Everyday when it becomes unbareable for me to think of my father, grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and assortment of friends who's time was shortened by death or bad choices; I have the consolation of knowing that if we have all lead decent lives we will be rejoined into a wonderful banquet where we will meet our creator. I know my father was a great singer and had a wonderful sense of humor and I believe He is entertaining everyone in heaven. I feel sorry for you to think there is nothing you could have done or can do now. You can keep his spirit alive in your memories, you can pray for his soul and you can ask God to be reunited when it is your turn. These are powerful things to do. He is not gone and forgotten. You are focusing too much on the pain and letting go. He is gone focus on your future and his will for you and God will do the rest if you are not strong enough to do so. God didn't cause this this was Man's choice to sin. God allowed His spoiled children to do what they wanted and we being weak like them make that same choice daily when we reject Him and chose to think we can do it on our own. Peace and Prayers for you and your family.
Too many assumptions to apply on a person who don't believe in God's existence, you've to convince him to believe in God first.

Yes very surely god also control humans, Than what is wrong in this ? tell me.. :)
Proof?

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
When my father was dying (of cancer - a very aggressive non-Hodgkins lymphoma) we were at the hospital every day for the month that he was there before he died. One night while driving home, something occurred to me: as difficult as it was to watch my Dad suffer, it would have been even worse if I had to try to fit it into some idea that his suffering served some role in a divine, perfect plan.

Well said.