• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you understand the New Testament

AK4

Yes I have and I shared it with you in past posts.
But please tell me how did you suppressed your free will, because if I suppress my free will, then I will have no one to follow or listen to, for me and my free will is one and the same.

I dont suppress it cus i never had it. I was taught that i had it all my life. I BELIEVED that i had it all my life. It was preached to me by the church that it was the greatest gift given by God to man all my life. I was lied to, big time. Better yet to answer your question better, the way i guess "i" do suppress this teaching is to believe the plainly written scriptures and not mans "interpretation". I was told this---once you learn a spiritual truth, dont ever let it go. So two key scriptures that destroy freewill and you probably are getting tired of seeing it by now Php 2:13 "For it is God who works in you BOTH to will and to do" and all the other scripture which is littered throughout the Word "All is of/out of God". Stick with these and apply it to ALL doctrines of christianity and watch how God will show you His truths. On one more verse "God who does not lie". If you believe He does you might as well throw out your bible and religion. The scriptures HAS TO harmonise and theres no compromise

You have to know and learn the difference between having a caused will verses a free will. For the word “caused” you can use whatever synonym you like thatll make you feel better about it like influenced, inspired, make, force etc etc but it all means the same thing really. For free, do you need another word for it?--its free, absolutely nothing at all influences, inspires, makes, force etc etc your will--INCLUDING God. Can it get more blasphemous than that?

then I will have no one to follow or listen to, for me and my free will is one and the same.

You just said it here, your will is influenced, inspired etc etc by something. You actually ARE listening and following someone/thing already. It pretty much falls under two categories of who you are listening to:
1. God through Jesus or one of His angels or messengers (Apostles, teachers out here who actually teach the truth)
2. Satan or one of his demons/ministers (this includes what we've been taught in the world and the church "his ministers change him into an angel of light")

You cant say yourself because from birth your will is influenced. We are told to test the spirits. Satan and his ministers tell you are listening to yourself through freewill. They MAKE you THINK by your freewill you choose to do and will on your own and little do most realise that just in that (them making you think you have a freewill not influenced by anything) their will is influenced and not free. This is how satan has deceived the whole world. Not by what these false prophets of Christianity is prophesying about. Can you admit that this deception has everyone in the whole world, who has ever lived, deceived and at home with it? Please answer that.

See, this is where i think you get a little confused. From one of those two categories above you actually do choose which one you prefer, no matter how you look at it YOU choose which one you prefer. So if you are being influenced by #2:
1. God is taken out of the picture except that He created you [very close to atheism]
2. You now take on the responsiblities that are God and His Son only. for example saving yourself/choosing to follow God or not (actually i could make a very long list for this)

When YOU choose to listen to #2 you, since you hold yourself responsible for all your actions, God will judge you that way until you realise that ultimately He was the one behind it all [look at the example recorded for us by Daniel about king Neb.] and that “He is the Most High God” who rules and does everything “after the counsel of His own will”. And that its not possible for any man to do anything without Him. In otherwords no freewill.

But those who listen to #1 is all different. Yes those who have come this one really know that all is of God, we know that God is ultimately responsible for everything especially saving us from the lust of the flesh, eyes and pride of life and the influence of satan. Not because we say so but because He says so numerous times in scripture. So then that leaves us accountable for our choices, why? Even though we know we couldn’t have done anything other than what God wanted us to do? Because at the time we made the 'voluntary' (not absolutely 'FREE,' but 'voluntary') CHOICE, it was in OUR heart and in OUR mind to DO SO. And if the choice was WRONG, or SINFUL, then WE, not GOD, must be held accountable. God takes the "responsibility" for what we did -- hence He DIED ON A CROSS FOR US, but WE are accountable for our SINFUL WRONG CHOICES.This is the only way man will LEARN right from wrong!

But the good news is that---

Ro 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to them which ARE IN Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

And then reading Romans chapters 7 and 8 explains those who recognize that all is of God and are walking not after the flesh but after the Spirit. But one can not be in Christ Jesus if he/she still believes that they are the only one responsible for their thoughts and actions, hence freewill. This is not my judgment this is what the scriptures teach.

Hope this helps because loosing the doctrine of freewill will truly set you in His rest.

Last edited:

AK4

What is your true argument: In one post you say that God does it all, In this post you say they did it willfully, and Jesus is right in rebuking them. But if God was the cause for them to be hypocrites, then Jesus is wrong for they were doing the will of God, the bible say that we should not sin, but you say that it is okey to sin for we must experience evil to appreciate Goodness.

My understanding is very simple, in my first half of my life I lived out of my fleshy soul doing what I though was best for me and keep out of troubles, I was selfish, I was looking after my interests in all areas of my life, with a sprinkle of acts of kindness to make me fill good about myself.
But when Christ come into my life My attitude changed, God was real !!!!!! Waaaooo So I tried to be less selfish in all areas of my life (it is called repentance)
and in some aspects of my life I am still working at it.
If that is not enthroning Christ in my heart, I do not know what it is.
So what more can I do?

My last post should explain this a little better. I admit I am not the best at delivering. You ask what more can you do. Freespirit I think you are real close to understanding and the scriptures would open up to you tremendously, but its just that teaching of freewill that hinders you and almost everyone, including everyone that has come to this truth and believed in a God. For atheists and the like, getting over freewill may come pretty easy because they could rationalize it down to evolution or something, but to believe in God and to rationalize freewill in it---it just doesn’t mix. Its either one or the other. But if you mix you end up with so many contradictions and confusion—and that’s where Christianity sits---in contradiction and confusion. The evidence is all around you about Christianity and confusion.

I found this word and definition in another thread and it is the perfect word to describe Christianity

Doublethink

Doublethink is a word described in the fictional language of Newspeak and the act of simultaneously accepting as correct two mutually contradictory beliefs. It is related to, but distinct from, hypocrisy and neutrality.

Belief in God and belief in freewill---God is correct, freewill contradicts God completely. Yet the church teaches these two mutually contradictory beliefs

free spirit

TO AK4

Yes His love is out of this world. I continue to experience it. I dont know about a switch but i do experience them both at the same time. The scriptures are not to me just "head knowledge". If one is "reading without heeding" then yes that 1 Corinthians verse applies. I share what i know out of love, not because i want to debate or argue. Just as the scripture say "He wills all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth". I want the same thing--even for the person that is my thorn in the flesh--and that was a hard lesson God taught me "love thy enemies".
You said above, "Yes his love is out of this world. I continue to experience it." I said in my post that I experienced his love two times, So if you continue to experience it, you are holier than Jesus because Jesus was switching from his normal self to the love of the father in special circumstances. like we read in Mark 10:21, "And looking at him, Jesus felt a love for him, and said to him, One thing you lack; give to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me." and we read in Mark 8:2, "I feel compassion for the multitude because they have remained with me now three days, and have nothing to eat." Many times we are told that Jesus before he performed a healing miracle he felt compassion for that person or that situation. AK4 when the Love of God rises in your heart it is unmistakable and it calls for action, for the love of God is power. So how can you continue to experience it?

Last edited:

free spirit

Then He if you are to be part of the elect, God calls you out of that church and starts showing the real truth. You cant know what is the real truth unless you really know what is trully false.

If you can understand the concept below you will look at the scripture with new eyes.

“Truth” in God’s eyes is not only that which is contrary to falsehood, but it is also a state of existence, therefore, the day will come when only “Truth” will exist in eternity. Then we can confidently say that“Truth” is a state of unchanging holiness, the essence of God to which we by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ have become partakers.

In John 14 – 6, Jesus said, “I am the ‘Way’, the ‘Truth’, and the ‘Life’; no one comes to the father, but through me”. Yes!
He is the “Way” because we must follow the footsteps of his earthly life = repentance
He is the “Truth” because he is the embodiment of unchanging holiness = God
He is also the “Life” because he is the eternal Word = life

free spirit

What is your true argument: In one post you say that God does it all, In this post you say they did it willfully, and Jesus is right in rebuking them. But if God was the cause for them to be hypocrites, then Jesus is wrong for they were doing the will of God, the bible say that we should not sin, but you say that it is okey to sin for we must experience evil to appreciate Goodness.

My understanding is very simple, in my first half of my life I lived out of my fleshy soul doing what I though was best for me and keep out of troubles, I was selfish, I was looking after my interests in all areas of my life, with a sprinkle of acts of kindness to make me fill good about myself.
But when Christ come into my life My attitude changed, God was real !!!!!! Waaaooo So I tried to be less selfish in all areas of my life (it is called repentance)
and in some aspects of my life I am still working at it.
If that is not enthroning Christ in my heart, I do not know what it is.
So what more can I do?

My last post should explain this a little better. I admit I am not the best at delivering. You ask what more can you do. Freespirit I think you are real close to understanding and the scriptures would open up to you tremendously, but its just that teaching of freewill that hinders you and almost everyone, including everyone that has come to this truth and believed in a God. For atheists and the like, getting over freewill may come pretty easy because they could rationalize it down to evolution or something, but to believe in God and to rationalize freewill in it---it just doesn’t mix. Its either one or the other. But if you mix you end up with so many contradictions and confusion—and that’s where Christianity sits---in contradiction and confusion. The evidence is all around you about Christianity and confusion.

I found this word and definition in another thread and it is the perfect word to describe Christianity

Doublethink

Doublethink is a word described in the fictional language of Newspeak and the act of simultaneously accepting as correct two mutually contradictory beliefs. It is related to, but distinct from, hypocrisy and neutrality.

Belief in God and belief in freewill---God is correct, freewill contradicts God completely. Yet the church teaches these two mutually contradictory beliefs

I have never been taught about free will as a doctrine, my character has a will, and that will is attached to my moral values, these moral values were written in my heart in the first dozen years of my life by those persons that took care of my education. With the coming of Christ into my heart these moral values have been improved so now my will is attached to them.
therefore My character is mainly made up of my values, that is who I am. so if I move and acts within those values I am free.

Your Doublethink is clearly illustrated in James 1:5 to 8, and that line of thought continue in chapter 4:7 to 9, For we read, "But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all men generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. for let not that man expect that he will receive anything from the Lord, being a DOUBLE-MINDED man, unstable in all his ways.
Submit therefore to God resist the devil and he will flee from you. draw near to God and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you DOUBLE-MINDED. be miserable and mourn and weep; let your laughter be turned into mourning, and your joy to gloom."
In other words remove any doubt from your mind and bring your repentance to the approved conclusion of holiness. And I dare say you must do that by a decision according to your WILL, freely.

Last edited:

free spirit

AK4
doublethink = double-minded

Faith mixed with doubt = double-minded

Holiness mixed with sin = double-minded

man's will mixed with freedom = your personality including good and bad choices

man's will under God's will = holiness

man's will over God's will = disobedience

man's will without freedom = no will

man's will without freedom = no personality

Man's will without freedom = living by animal instinct

Man's will living by the flesh = slave of the flesh

Man's will living by the spirit = slave of righteousness

Can you think of some more of these equations.

AK4

TO AK4

So if you continue to experience it, you are holier than Jesus because Jesus was switching from his normal self to the love of the father in special circumstances.

How do you get this? I never indicated being holier than Jesus. Jesus wasnt switching at all. He always had the love for the Father. The Father didnt have to draw/drag or bring about circumstances to make Jesus love Him. Jesus had this before "the foundation of the world". I never really knew or recognized their love until after the dragging done by God or after "the goodness of God lead me to repentance".

Many times we are told that Jesus before he performed a healing miracle he felt compassion for that person or that situation. AK4 when the Love of God rises in your heart it is unmistakable and it calls for action, for the love of God is power. So how can you continue to experience it?

I just experience it again in a major way this weekend, not saying that i dont experience it all the time. We are told by the scriptures that those who may be part of the elect recieve power over the nations. Nations symbolises people not necessarily countries and stuff. Having knowledge of the real truth is power over the nations because they dont have the real truth. Thats power, and this power should produce fruit in such a person. I too used to think that when scriptures spoke of power it would be something like magical powers or literal healing powers or ability to perform miracles. Buts thats taking the Word literally and spiritually. Jesus words are spirit and so powers is not what most think powers are.

But indeed having a knowledge of the truth can "heal" and "perform miracles". For instance the person who God and Jesus used to show me the truth "performed miracles" and "healed me" and "cast out demons [doctrines of demons]" in me. That person had "power". This is the kinda power that Jesus said that the disciples would have and that they would do greater things the what He did.

AK4

I have never been taught about free will as a doctrine, my character has a will, and that will is attached to my moral values, these moral values were written in my heart in the first dozen years of my life by those persons that took care of my education. With the coming of Christ into my heart these moral values have been improved so now my will is attached to them.
therefore My character is mainly made up of my values, that is who I am. so if I move and acts within those values I am free.

We are not literally taught the freewill doctrine but we are taught rely on "our own power" so to speak from childhood. The principles behind freewill is so second nature that we dont even know that we teach it.

In other words remove any doubt from your mind and bring your repentance to the approved conclusion of holiness. And I dare say you must do that by a decision according to your WILL, freely.

I think you missed the meaning. It is accepting two contradictory things as true. Yes that is being doubleminded also, but ultimately one of them has to be false. We know and believe God is true. Freewill has to be false because its contradictory to God.

AK4

AK4

Mans will is not mixed with freedom of the will. Mans will is influenced by countless almost innumerable things. Yes and these things can help make up your personality. Therefore the things that affect your will can help make your personality. So still your will is not free and your personality didnt just come to be out of nothing. It comes from things that influences your will

This is a misconception. And probably why its so hard for people to grasp that are wills are not free. This shows how man wants to be their own god, captains of their own fate and destiny. I know my will isnt free yet still know i have a will. Why can i know this but others cant? Really its a very simple concept that has become the most difficult enigma to man, thanks to our reasonings.

You dont accept the no freewill thing yet but just because you dont know the truth behind it yet doesnt take away your personality. You still have your personality. Its the same thing as people who dont believe that there is a God, that doesnt take away the fact that there is a God. See what i am saying?

Exactly, we say animals act by instinct because God made them that way. Whats different when God says the same thing about us? "all have sinned" "none seeks God" etc etc etc. Is this not what God is saying? By instinct we act and behave as sinners UNTIL God gives us His spirit. As the Word says we are LIKE the wild beasts, We are beasts of instinct in Gods eyes. Can man accept this truth? Remember in Revelations--

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has a mind calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is the number of mankind, and its number is six hundred sixty-six.

That wild beast is the same beast God directly describes man in other scriptures. Same word. Here is wisdom it says.

From our first parents onward, God has always allowed men to believe that they are able of and by themselves (by their supposed phantom "free" will) to love God and be obedient to His laws. Despite God’s plethora of testimonies to the contrary, theologians and philosophers alike have taught mankind that they are indeed ABLE TO CHOOSE and, ABLE TO DO and to carry out that choice, because they have the "free will" within them to do so. What they have within them is a "beast" that is no more able to choose and obey God than any literal beast of the field.

Can you think of some more of these equations?

Sure, just one more

mans will without freedom = a will lead by the Spirit of God or a will lead by satan.

Either way you are lead by something. this is the truth.

Last edited:

AK4

If you can understand the concept below you will look at the scripture with new eyes.

“Truth” in God’s eyes is not only that which is contrary to falsehood, but it is also a state of existence, therefore, the day will come when only “Truth” will exist in eternity. Then we can confidently say that“Truth” is a state of unchanging holiness, the essence of God to which we by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ have become partakers.

In John 14 – 6, Jesus said, “I am the ‘Way’, the ‘Truth’, and the ‘Life’; no one comes to the father, but through me”. Yes!
He is the “Way” because we must follow the footsteps of his earthly life = repentance
He is the “Truth” because he is the embodiment of unchanging holiness = God
He is also the “Life” because he is the eternal Word = life

God is only imparting, unveiling some truths now. He doesnt give it all at once. He doesnt give it to all right now either.

I dont like that word eternity. Its misleading because its means no change at all and once you do anything in "eternity" then that "eternity" was never eternity. Thats why the scriptures use ages. And thats why the word eternity is never associated with God in the scriptures. No God and His holiness never change but God does change things.

free spirit

I just experience it again in a major way this weekend, not saying that i dont experience it all the time. We are told by the scriptures that those who may be part of the elect recieve power over the nations. Nations symbolises people not necessarily countries and stuff. Having knowledge of the real truth is power over the nations because they dont have the real truth. Thats power, and this power should produce fruit in such a person. I too used to think that when scriptures spoke of power it would be something like magical powers or literal healing powers or ability to perform miracles. Buts thats taking the Word literally and spiritually. Jesus words are spirit and so powers is not what most think powers are.
Nation do not symbolize countries, nation in biblical terms symbolize a religion.

But indeed having a knowledge of the truth can "heal" and "perform miracles". For instance the person who God and Jesus used to show me the truth "performed miracles" and "healed me" and "cast out demons [doctrines of demons]" in me. That person had "power". This is the kinda power that Jesus said that the disciples would have and that they would do greater things the what He did.
Truth is holiness, and when the holiness of God comes upon you, you can do extraordinary things, I would be happy to do half of what Jesus did. How can we do greater things, more numerous yes, but not greater because we cannot be better then our Lord.

free spirit

AK4

Mans will is not mixed with freedom of the will. Mans will is influenced by countless almost innumerable things. Yes and these things can help make up your personality. Therefore the things that affect your will can help make your personality. So still your will is not free and your personality didnt just come to be out of nothing. It comes from things that influences your will

This is a misconception. And probably why its so hard for people to grasp that are wills are not free. This shows how man wants to be their own god, captains of their own fate and destiny. I know my will isnt free yet still know i have a will. Why can i know this but others cant? Really its a very simple concept that has become the most difficult enigma to man, thanks to our reasonings.

You dont accept the no freewill thing yet but just because you dont know the truth behind it yet doesnt take away your personality. You still have your personality. Its the same thing as people who dont believe that there is a God, that doesnt take away the fact that there is a God. See what i am saying?

Exactly, we say animals act by instinct because God made them that way. Whats different when God says the same thing about us? "all have sinned" "none seeks God" etc etc etc. Is this not what God is saying? By instinct we act and behave as sinners UNTIL God gives us His spirit. As the Word says we are LIKE the wild beasts, We are beasts of instinct in Gods eyes. Can man accept this truth? Remember in Revelations--

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has a mind calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is the number of mankind, and its number is six hundred sixty-six.

That wild beast is the same beast God directly describes man in other scriptures. Same word. Here is wisdom it says.

From our first parents onward, God has always allowed men to believe that they are able of and by themselves (by their supposed phantom "free" will) to love God and be obedient to His laws. Despite God’s plethora of testimonies to the contrary, theologians and philosophers alike have taught mankind that they are indeed ABLE TO CHOOSE and, ABLE TO DO and to carry out that choice, because they have the "free will" within them to do so. What they have within them is a "beast" that is no more able to choose and obey God than any literal beast of the field.

Can you think of some more of these equations?

Sure, just one more

mans will without freedom = a will lead by the Spirit of God or a will lead by satan.

Either way you are lead by something. this is the truth.

Yes we are all lead by something, by lust, or by greed, that is the nature of men.

So AK4 I come to a conclusion on the will question.
let us agree on this, I will do God's will willingly, You do God's will instinctively, this way we both are pleasing God and that is whats important.

free spirit

God is only imparting, unveiling some truths now. He doesnt give it all at once. He doesnt give it to all right now either.

I dont like that word eternity. Its misleading because its means no change at all and once you do anything in "eternity" then that "eternity" was never eternity. Thats why the scriptures use ages. And thats why the word eternity is never associated with God in the scriptures. No God and His holiness never change but God does change things.

You have not understood what I am saying, read it again slowly.

AK4

Nation do not symbolize countries, nation in biblical terms symbolize a religion.

Would you like me to prove this to you? How about just one example and you try to fit religion in for nations.

Mt 28:19 - "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit

Now either you are agreeing with what the catholic church is trying to do in saying that all religions are worshipping the same god or you will see how wrong it is to say that nations represent religions. What i am saying is sometimes nations does mean nations but not all the time and honestly religions it doesnt fit at all

Truth is holiness, and when the holiness of God comes upon you, you can do extraordinary things, I would be happy to do half of what Jesus did. How can we do greater things, more numerous yes, but not greater because we cannot be better then our Lord.

Joh 14:12 - Very truly, I tell you, the one who believes in me will also do the works that I do and, in fact, will do greater works than these, because I am going to the Father.

Do you believe Jesus or not? I dont make this stuff up, i just believe the scriptures. Jesus raised someone who was spiritually dead from the [physical] dead. No doubt this is a very miraculous thing and in no way do I demean it, but this person probably died again, spiritually dead, and now awaits judgment. Now if one of us brings someone to the truth, making them spiritually alive, raising them from the spiritually dead and they make it into the first resurrection is this not doing greater works than what Jesus did? Albeit it is Him working through us doing it though. Which is better? raising the physical dead so they can die again or raising the spiritually dead to spiritual life so they will never die?

I guess the problem with me is that I believe Jesus’ words when He says things like this.

AK4

Yes we are all lead by something, by lust, or by greed, that is the nature of men.

So AK4 I come to a conclusion on the will question.
let us agree on this, I will do God's will willingly, You do God's will instinctively, this way we both are pleasing God and that is whats important.

I am not doing Gods will instinctively, although after doing it for awhile it does became like instinct or "second nature". I dont understand. Is not what i am showing and telling you the truth from the scriptures? Not my truth but what is said in the scriptures. Actually i do understand, i told you the idol of the heart of freewill is the hardest thing for anyone to let go. Doing this would fully accept that God is Soveriegn, but mankind doesnt want to truly accept this.

In Ezekiel 14:7 we read:
"For every one of the house of Israel [WE {Gentiles} are now the circumcision of God, Phil. 3:3. WE {Gentile believers} are the true Jew, Romans 2:28-29. WE {Gentiles & a remnant of racial Israel} are the spiritual Israel of God, Gal. 6:16] or of the stranger that sojourns in Israel, which separates himself from Me, and sets up HIS IDOLS IN HIS HEART…"
We all have "idols of the heart" Whenever we disobey God, we are giving allegiance to and manifesting idols in our heart. And believe it or not Gods word says freewill is an idol of the heart.

free spirit

Would you like me to prove this to you? How about just one example and you try to fit religion in for nations.

Mt 28:19 - "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit

Now either you are agreeing with what the catholic church is trying to do in saying that all religions are worshipping the same god or you will see how wrong it is to say that nations represent religions. What i am saying is sometimes nations does mean nations but not all the time and honestly religions it doesnt fit at all
John 11:48 to 52, we read, "If we let him go on like this, all men will believe in him, and the Romans will come and take away both our place and our nation."But a certain one of them Caiaphas, who was high priest that year, said to them, you know nothing at all. Nor do you take into account that it is expedient that one man should die, and that the whole nation should not perish. Now this he did not say on his own initiative; but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus was going to die for the nation, and not for the (Jewish) nation only, but that he might also gather together into one (religion or church) the children of God who are scattered abroad."
So AK4 how could the Romans take or abolish their position and nation? Please replace the words "nation" with the word "religion" and things will become clear, you are greatly mistaken on this one.

http://www.searchgodsword.org/desk/?query=joh+14:12&translation=kjv&st=1&new=1&sr=1&l=en

"Because I am going to the father" this is the key phrase because by going to the father he was able to send the Holy Spirit, which by being in mens heart multiplied himself and so Jesus through many disciples could do many more miracles.

Sorry AK4 but wishing to do greater works than Jesus is the arrogant idol of the heart.

Do you believe Jesus or not? I dont make this stuff up, i just believe the scriptures. Jesus raised someone who was spiritually dead from the [physical] dead. No doubt this is a very miraculous thing and in no way do I demean it, but this person probably died again, spiritually dead, and now awaits judgment. Now if one of us brings someone to the truth, making them spiritually alive, raising them from the spiritually dead and they make it into the first resurrection is this not doing greater works than what Jesus did? Albeit it is Him working through us doing it though. Which is better? raising the physical dead so they can die again or raising the spiritually dead to spiritual life so they will never die?

Yes I believe the scriptures, but I know my place, the holy spirit did not came to glorify me.
You didn't even know that with the above writing you have contradicted yourself, AK4 don't deceive yourself despite what you are saying, your freewill is alive and well.

I guess the problem with me is that I believe Jesus’ words when He says things like this.

And you ego blinded you from seeing what was really there.

Last edited:

free spirit

I am not doing Gods will instinctively, although after doing it for awhile it does became like instinct or "second nature". I dont understand. Is not what i am showing and telling you the truth from the scriptures? Not my truth but what is said in the scriptures. Actually i do understand, i told you the idol of the heart of freewill is the hardest thing for anyone to let go. Doing this would fully accept that God is Soveriegn, but mankind doesnt want to truly accept this.

In Ezekiel 14:7 we read:
"For every one of the house of Israel [WE {Gentiles} are now the circumcision of God, Phil. 3:3. WE {Gentile believers} are the true Jew, Romans 2:28-29. WE {Gentiles & a remnant of racial Israel} are the spiritual Israel of God, Gal. 6:16] or of the stranger that sojourns in Israel, which separates himself from Me, and sets up HIS IDOLS IN HIS HEART…"
We all have "idols of the heart" Whenever we disobey God, we are giving allegiance to and manifesting idols in our heart. And believe it or not Gods word says freewill is an idol of the heart.

Your man made doctrine are the idol of the heart, which yourself has enthroned there to obey them, I have being freed from them.
Glory to God

theosopher

Your last phrase is not very encouraging, but lets see.
I do not discuss revelation because it leads to speculations and immagination i understand it but i keep the understanding to myself.

In Matthew 6 - 13, part of it reads: "And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil." The verse implies that God leads us into temptation, and the need to ask him not to do that, but to deliver us from evil.
But why should we ask him that? when we all know or should know that the evil of temptation is not in God's character, For we read in Romans 2 - 4, "Or do you think lightly of the riches of his kindness and forbearance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance,"
And we read in James 1- 13, "Let no one say when he is tempted, I am being tempted by God; for God cannot be tempted by evil, and he himself does not tempt anyone. but each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust." And 2 Peter 2 - 9, has no ambiguity of the tru work of the Lord for we read; "The Lord knows how to rescue the godly from temptation, and to keep the unrighteous under darkness for the day of Judgment." So let us put the record straight in harmony with God's true character, in accordance with his true scripture by partly restoring Matthew 6 - 13 to read. "And lead us into REPENTANCE AND deliver us from evil."
NOW the verse reflect the true work and character of our God, after all, we are talking about our heavenly father, therefore, we should know what he does and doesn't do. I am sure, that an evil man, an enemy of Christ has cleverly inserted those lies in there so they would falsely assume the power of the sacred word. And prevent us to truly know and trust our God and father. And that is only a start.

It is no wonder those people didn't want you around. You don't have to be silly about the Lord's prayer.

It is a perfect prayer there is nothing at all wrong with that prayer.

There are temptations everywhere, and young people are are turned on by half the people they know.

Lead us not into temptation, simply means to lead us away from temptations, and if its really dangerous then; Beam me up Scotty!, deliver us from evil...

Last edited:
So Christ has said.

And I believe the message is found in other texts as well, each worded differently for different people.

Christ did say "I am the Truth, the Way, and the Life; no one comes to the Father except through me." in John 14:6. But I don't think in said anywhere that this message going to be in the Bible alone, and I doubt Christ would have come only to the Jews. Rather, he had a message for them, but they weren't the first he came to, and neither were they the last.

Riverwolf......Excuse me for interrupting your thread, but how can you discuss the bible when you have not read all of it? You did say that you have not read all of it right? If you did not then accept my apology please.

Last edited: