• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you think I should?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Say: If your fathers and your sons and your brethren and your mates and your kinsfolk and property which you have acquired, and the slackness of trade which you fear and dwellings which you like, are dearer to you than Allah and His Messenger and striving in His way, then wait till Allah brings about His command: and Allah does not guide the transgressing people.(9:24)

And certainly Allah made a covenant with the children of Israel [my comment: as he did with you on the day of Ghadeer and the day God completed his religion and perfected his favor], and We raised up among them twelve Captains [my comment: Starting with Harun (Aaron) and ending with Isa (Jesus)] and Allah said: Surely I am with you; if you keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and believe in My Messengers and assist them and offer to Allah a goodly gift, [my: comment you are to help Ahlulbayt of your time and offer God something in form of helping their cause] I will most certainly cover your evil deeds, and I will most certainly cause you to enter into gardens beneath which rivers flow, but whoever disbelieves from among you after that [my comment: similarly for this nation whoever disbelieves in Ahlulbayt and tries to separate them from Quran], he indeed shall lose the right way.(5:12)

@Conscious thoughts loving Jihad in God's way is same as loving Messenger which is loving God, since Mohammad (s) path was that of striving in his way. Also, helping the Messengers from Ahlulbayt of Mohammad (s) is an obligation. They aren't Anbiya (aren't recepients of scripture for humans) but they became Messengers and their messages are to be listened to as to understand the Quran.