• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Spend Too Much Time Here?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Do You Spend Too Much Time Here?
Whadda you think!

I have some ideas:

willie.jpg

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I'm on the computer doing class work mostly. Switching back and forth windows since my ADHD or something or other can't concentrate on one task more than a minute, five minutes at most. I do sleep, eat, and run, though. When I check in the morning and realize I got 7 messages, I wonder where time went.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Yes, we are allowed to go to the restroom for 3 minutes a day and we get a whole 4 minutes to eat our meals. Given the portions, that is plenty of time.

The rest of the time isn't so bad. The ankle locks barely chafe at all and the neck collar isn't too heavy.

They like to say we are a 'volunteer' staff, but that is just to trap us initially. After that, the original acceptance means we have given up all rights to family, friends, intellectual stimulation, and sleep.

But we *like* it here. We really do! Our overlords are very, very kind to us!

Come on, Poly... Less chatter, more work!

MNoBody

the whole year has been a waste on so many levels, this has been somewhat of a useful distraction from all that.

Attachments

• IeTxKeXBc8zEXxRi-JK_TiubEBhs-RskzeH31lIHESQ.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 0