• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Spend Too Much Time Here?

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
I am not complaining, but have notice a considerable amount of time being spent at this forum on my part. I am enjoying myself...maybe too much:D

Hellbound Serpiente

Quite the opposite, actually. I barely spend any time here, at least not as much as I want to. I am so busy that I am only eating once a day [only dinner. No breakfast (just a quick tea while working), no mid-morning snack, no lunch (just another tea break while still doing some other work), no mid-afternoon snack].

Please pray to God that He Eases my tasks so things become bearable on me. Being a hard-working, third world ugly is not easy.

I just took a few days off and working from home to get back to my senses, which is why I get to frequent the site more these days.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Are moderators allowed to leave?

Yes, we are allowed to go to the restroom for 3 minutes a day and we get a whole 4 minutes to eat our meals. Given the portions, that is plenty of time.

The rest of the time isn't so bad. The ankle locks barely chafe at all and the neck collar isn't too heavy.

They like to say we are a 'volunteer' staff, but that is just to trap us initially. After that, the original acceptance means we have given up all rights to family, friends, intellectual stimulation, and sleep.

But we *like* it here. We really do! Our overlords are very, very kind to us!

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Half of my week I'm in the clinic for 11-12 hours a day so those days I tend to be more absent. The rest of the week I usually check in several times a day.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I don't have a lot going on these days....

We've noticed:

4cf17bf4f4aaccb3e1818fb937514975.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I am not complaining, but have notice a considerable amount of time being spent at this forum on my part. I am enjoying myself...maybe too much:D

I think i spend just the right amount of time here. particularly when i am not spending too much time here.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That raccoon might be funny, but the double-digit raccoons that have taken up housekeeping on my back deck and under my front deck and in what used to be a back yard is ANYTHING but funny..... :eek:

If anyone wants to buy our house it comes with all the wildlife.
Thanks, but I already have a ring-tailed crowd visiting my cat feeder every night.;)

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
I used to. There is only a handful people of the originals that used to be here and some have died since.