• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you hate me more or less now that I have an avatar of my actual self?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
No. Things do, can, have, and still go backwards. Things like Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy was born through a massive degredatiom to rights and liberties. Here in America's past, black people lost the right to vote in some places and didnt gain that right but regain it. Today black people are still attacked from the bench, and it's been added that Evangelical Christian RFRAs put queers beneath the bigotry of religion, and "right to work" is a full frontal assault on unions and workers.
Well that’s depressing

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You picked that up out of metal music? :eek: It was always pop music that filled me with :mad: and metal filled me with :D... but, I may be an odd one.
Definitely not. Play Iron Maiden and I am happy. Play Lady Gaga and Slayer starts to sound like an appealing adjective to claim and not just metal greatness.:D

Deidre

It seems that you have left quite an impression 'round here, so I should read some of your posts to decide. lol I'm not familiar with you, OP, I don't post here as often as I used to.

Do you feel that people will like you more now seeing the ''real'' you?

Cooky

Veteran Member
It seems that you have left quite an impression 'round here, so I should read some of your posts to decide. lol I'm not familiar with you, OP, I don't post here as often as I used to.

Do you feel that people will like you more now seeing the ''real'' you?

I'm not sure. If anything, maybe they'll have pity on me at least?

...But yeah, I'm pretty infamous.