• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do atheist's believe in psychic abilities?

M

Majikthise

Yes, we continue developing, just as GOD/Jesus Christ created us.

Quite a number of people, more than you may be aware currently, have
already her/himself, plus in helping others, *tapped into the Mind's potential*.

a majority of christians you may have had experience with, confusedly
depreciate
*Free-thinking, Imagination, plus Pioneer-thinking*, which some of us Christians exercise and practice related skills continuously.

for an atheist, yes. But then an atheist also chooses to believe GOD/Jesus Christ is "superstition",
even as both GOD, & ghosts, are real.

Well, you know - once a Flying Object has allowed itself being identified, it's no longer a "u"

Starting... to learn already you are :)

Obligatory christian condescendtion noted. I'm not going to "see the light" , my friend. Ugh.

Felidae

Nope. However, I'd sooner believe in psychic abilities than god or afterlife. I'd sooner believe in a medium reading people's minds to tell them what they want to hear, then I'd believe them to be in contact with the dead. Don't know why, just do.