• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Disturbed Concert

Stellify

StarChild
Woot! I'm going :D I'm so excited. :jiggy: :highfive:
Is anyone else going to see them anytime soon? Or perhaps even the same concert?
Has anyone been to one of their concerts in the past?
I have to say...I love their performances. Something about the way Draiman moves when he sings that absolutely enthralls me. :bow:

When they come to this area, they'll be playing with Killswitch Engage, Lacuna Coil, and Chimaira

Last edited:

Stellify

StarChild
:yes: I'm so glad I get to go. Although last time I went to a concert with this particular friend she almost passed out from the heat...but in her defense, it was 100+ F, no breeze, and we were jumping around and going crazy...
This time it's an indoor concert and should be better :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've seen Disturbed 4 or 5 times. I'm gonna go see them for the 5th or 6th on this particular tour. The one thing about Disturbed though is David Draiman tends to recycle his speeches. Although last time I saw them, he sang the Indiana Beach (local amusement park) jig. I've even got to meet him once, but I didn't have my Sickness tattoo yet.

Lacuna Coil, I've seen three times, and unfortunately in Indiana they don't get much of a crowd response. But what I really want to see again is Stone Sour and Disturbed.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
No luck with Disturbed coming here anytime soon. I would love to go see them.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
There were just here back in November, but the stupid concert was on a weeknight; so I didn't go.

Stellify

StarChild
I've seen Disturbed 4 or 5 times. I'm gonna go see them for the 5th or 6th on this particular tour. The one thing about Disturbed though is David Draiman tends to recycle his speeches. Although last time I saw them, he sang the Indiana Beach (local amusement park) jig. I've even got to meet him once, but I didn't have my Sickness tattoo yet.

Lacuna Coil, I've seen three times, and unfortunately in Indiana they don't get much of a crowd response. But what I really want to see again is Stone Sour and Disturbed.

This is my third time seeing them. Luckily, the first time they were headlining and did a two-hour set. It was beautiful :D Although it made the one-hour set last time a bit of a letdown...
I've noticed Draiman tends to have similar speeches. But honestly, I don't care too much...The music is what moves me :) The first times I ever heard "Deify" and "Inside the Fire" were both live in concert...it was amazing. I still get chills :D
Do you have a picture of your Sickness tattoo up on RF? I would love to see it.

Dallas usually has a GREAT crowd response. The only time I've ever seen the audience not give a good response was at one concert I went to when Crystal Method was playing..but that was kind of a unique situation.
:sarcastic

No luck with Disturbed coming here anytime soon. I would love to go see them.
That sucks :(

There were just here back in November, but the stupid concert was on a weeknight; so I didn't go.
Aww :( I don't even know what day of the week this concert is..Didn't bother to look. I knew I would go anyways lol. :p

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Is anyone else going to see them anytime soon? Or perhaps even the same concert?
I have to say...I love their performances. Something about the way Draiman moves when he sings that absolutely enthralls me. :bow:

When they come to this area, they'll be playing with Killswitch Engage, Lacuna Coil, and Chimaira

Yeh i've seen them before. I have Dan Donegan's guitar pick :) Draiman is fantastic live even though their new album sucks.

Lacuna Coil are amazing also, cant wait to see them in 22 days :)

Stellify

StarChild
It does, but I have Mudvayne coming here the 13th of Feb(day right before Valentines day) along with Nonponit and In This Moment. Now if I can find someone to go with.
I really enjoyed the Mudvayne concert I went to. Although he looked like a giant elmo doll...
Nonpoint is fun as well. He can swing those dreds EVERYWHERE :p

Yeh i've seen them before. I have Dan Donegan's guitar pick :) Draiman is fantastic live even though their new album sucks.

Lacuna Coil are amazing also, cant wait to see them in 22 days :)
Yes, yes he is :D
What don't you like about their new album? Anything in particular?
I've never seen Lacuna Coil, and I haven't listened to them much. But I've always heard good things from people who's taste I trust. So in that regard, I'm looking forward to a good new experience :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think...if I not I know it's on photobucket so I'll post it.

It does, but I have Mudvayne coming here the 13th of Feb(day right before Valentines day) along with Nonponit and In This Moment. Now if I can find someone to go with.
I'm also going to that one (on the 21st of Feb though).

Draiman is fantastic live even though their new album sucks.
I liked it. Although they shouldn't have remade Perfect Insanity, and they should have made their bassist learn what Fuzz wrote for the song. Too bad he left. He was definitely an above average bassist.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think...if I not I know it's on photobucket so I'll post it.
Picture5.jpg

Apex

Somewhere Around Nothing

I am soooooo jealous right now....

Apex

Somewhere Around Nothing

I've never seen Lacuna Coil, and I haven't listened to them much. But I've always heard good things from people who's taste I trust. So in that regard, I'm looking forward to a good new experience :D
Lacuna Coil is awesome. I have all their albums along with Disturbed. Plus, its Christina Scabbia... I mean, who could not like her?
l_384910369d38b7a333217cc6a7e3a1fb.jpg

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Lacuna Coil is awesome. I have all their albums along with Disturbed. Plus, its Christina Scabbia... I mean, who could not like her?
l_384910369d38b7a333217cc6a7e3a1fb.jpg

Shes a babe. Ill be seeing her perform live in 20 days along with In Flames, Devil Driver, Lamb of God and NIN:D

Stellify

StarChild
Frubals :D
I am soooooo jealous right now....
Bwahahahaha! Sucker :p
Shes a babe. Ill be seeing her perform live in 20 days along with In Flames, Devil Driver, Lamb of God and NIN:D
My room mate and a friend (who's actually going on tour with Cradle of Filth) just introduced me to In Flames. I like what I've heard so far.
And NIN? You suck. They're one of the bands I've just never had the opportunity to see live. :(

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm going to go see Trivium, Coheed of Cambria, and Slipknot tomorrow. I'm just wondering if Sid's gonna be able to move around more this time around. Although he did get around quit abit for a guy who broke both ankles at the Mayhem Tour.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
After much anticipation from a strong fan base in Israel, Dream Theater are to perform in Tel Aviv in June.

I saw Jordan Rudess (DT's keyboardist) live in Israel together with an Israeli rock artist 3 years ago, was great fun, but seeing the entire band is gonna be a great experience.