• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Disproof of Darwinism

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Yes, attacking the poster is always a good defense.

Well, if there is something, you don't understand then that is no different than other humans. Nobody apparently understands everything. E.g. there are part of logic and mathematics I don't understand and I accept that.
So I am not attacking you, I am pointed out that you don't understand how proof works. That you perceive that as an attack is on you.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Well, if there is something, you don't understand then that is no different than other humans. Nobody apparently understands everything. E.g. there are part of logic and mathematics I don't understand and I accept that.
So I am not attacking you, I am pointed out that you don't understand how proof works. That you perceive that as an attack is on you.
It is a common distraction tactic.

ecco

Veteran Member
Serious question - is English your first language?

Attack not person, but his idea.

I wasn't attacking you. I asked a question. If English is your first language then I have to wonder about...

I got the gold medal for school completion.
I don't know of any public school in the USA that gives gold medals for completing school. So, perhaps you were homeschooled. That might explain your utter lack of knowledge of Evolution and your grammar. Again, that is not an attack on you, it is an observation about your educators.

If English is not your first language and you were educated outside the USA, then grammatical errors would be overlooked and you would be applauded for being bi-lingual, which most of us are not.

ecco

Veteran Member
All I'm saying is that labeling man an "animal" is simply a construct of human thought which doesn't make it true.

It is not just "a construct of human thought". It's the result/conclusion of years of scientific research and study. Your general dismissal of the validity of science is well known.

But we can look at the same things and come up with different conclusions as it is common within branches of science.

Scientists agree that humans are mammalian animals just like dogs and apes. Your disagreements with science are immaterial for two reasons:
  • You have no education in science
  • Your beliefs are based on superstition

Heyo

Veteran Member
Again, you are making a position based on what mankind has determined.
Yes, I am. That's the way humans communicate. They agree upon the meaning of words. When you don't agree, you lose the ability to communicate.
Sure there are likenesses but that doesn't make them animals.
It does - by the definition of the word.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Have you seen a family of orangutans take a lamb (or another animal), sacrifice it and worship gods or God as they present it as a worship experience?

And this shows Homo with souls being superior to Pongo that do not have souls.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
The instruct me. For me, if there is a creation, then there is a Creator and thus it is proof.

If you find a parent of two different species, it is a proof.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Yes, I am. That's the way humans communicate. They agree upon the meaning of words. When you don't agree, you lose the ability to communicate.

It does - by the definition of the word.
Yes, but even man has to readjust when new information is received. They debunk what was agreed upon and then regroup on some other type of basis of agreement.

And, again, no. Though a platypus has reptile characteristics, man still says it is a mammal for other reasons. Thus, I believe man is a separate entity though it has some characteristics that are like animals.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
The instruct me. For me, if there is a creation, then there is a Creator and thus it is proof.

If you find a parent of two different species, it is a proof.

You don't understand biological evolution. That is okay. You don't have to, to have a good enough life and be a good enough human.