• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

dislike atheism

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Is that a typo or are you just bad at grammar?
Perhaps you meant to say:
'What Being created us?'
to which even in kindergarten they know the answer is:
God!
Eh. I am not the kind of person that presumes a creator being for existence.

It is neither an useful nor an advisable belief, far as I am concerned. And it is definitely not well-evidenced either. Quite on the contrary really.

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
atheists deny a creator god but they don't deny their own being.
why and how do we exist then, if not for a creating power? so atheists believe that only themselves exist, and the creation power is imaginary. atheism is totally wrong. they deny the creator god, and they think that only their own temporary being exists. how atheism has followers is strange.

Who created god, then? We can all go down this circular logic rabbit hole together. :)

FlyingTeaPot

god lasts forever and he creates. that's all there is.
See, the problem with this type of argument is, I could come along tomorrow and say "Unicorns exist forever, and they create. That's all there is." Would you believe me? If so, based on what? If not, why not?

FlyingTeaPot

May I change your post...

Atheists deny a flying teapot but they don't deny their own being. why and how do we exist then, if not for a flying teapot? So atheists believe that only themselves exist, and the flying teapot is imaginary. atheism is totally wrong. they deny the flying teapot, and they think that only their own temporary being exists. how atheism has followers is strange.

It makes just as much sense in that format
Woah woah there! Flying Teapots are very much real. I'm one :D

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Essence is what there is. everything we see or we don't ''see'' has essence. essence is what there is and essence is god. we are part of god so we also have essence but our essence is different than god's. god is ethereal essence

ethereal is an adjective about the essence of gods. the essence of gods is different than us, it is ethereal, which means of not mortal men, that's how i understand it. the ethereal essence of god has no ''face'', which means we can't see it or measure it. the ethereal essence is the logic behind the universe, and it connects everything inside the universe. that's why everything in the universe has it's place.

Energy?

What we see and dont see? What part of essense can be seen? What is another word to discribe something I and everyone can experience even though we cant see it?

You have to use a synonm to essense and god.

Also, ethereal is defined different than your definition.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Eh. I am not the kind of person that presumes a creator being for existence.

It is neither an useful nor an advisable belief, far as I am concerned. And it is definitely not well-evidenced either. Quite on the contrary really.

It could be conditioned belief. My friends children never questioned that having two moms is "wrong." Now they are well in elementary school and realize other people have moms and dads. Until then or little later whats wrong never entered their heads. They had no reason to.

I was raised with no belief in god. More so never been around people who believed in him til where I live now. How could an child know something outside of what he or she does not experience as a child. I didnt know not believing in the idea of god is wrong until I moved here six or seven years ago.

Anyway. People.

syo

Energy?

What we see and dont see? What part of essense can be seen?
in my religion there are two aspects of the same essence. essence is substance which has energy. essence is divided to gods and to the universe we can see. gods are faceless so we can't see them. the universe has a face so we can see it. i hope i make sense.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
in my religion there are two aspects of the same essence. essence is substance which has energy. essence is divided to gods and to the universe we can see. gods are faceless so we can't see them. the universe has a face so we can see it. i hope i make sense.

Unfortunately, no. If the gods are faceless, how do you know what they are?

Essense "has" energy? How doez this essense manifest itself to your knowledge of its existence?

What part of the universe can I find this essense? What part?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
i will give you the definition of god. god is an eternal, unchange, logical being that cause nature to exist. nature is ephemeral, it changes, and it's laws are god-sent.
Creation is change, so an unchanging god cannot be a creator god. It's a contradiction in terms like "square circle."

syo

If the gods are faceless, how do you know what they are?
glad you ask. by using the intellect. gods are a logical approach of life. we can't see them like we see an apple or a tree, but they are the logical cause of reality. they are not imaginary either. their powers are real because they form the universe. when you ask ''how everything happened'' gods are the answer that fulfill the gap.
Essense "has" energy? How doez this essense manifest itself to your knowledge of its existence?
energy and essence form the matter. the matter has faces and we can see it.
What part of the universe can I find this essense? What part?
everywhere

syo

Creation is change, so an unchanging god cannot be a creator god. It's a contradiction in terms like "square circle."
yes, that is true. but in christianity god is seperate than the universe so the changes in the universe don't affect god.