• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Discussion of YMIRGF & Halcyon's Discussion! :)

Buttercup

Veteran Member
This thread has been created to ask Paul and Paul questions about their debate.

Hey Paul (YMIRGF).....extremely fascinating experience you wrote about. Amazing! :) I'm surprised you remember the day is such finite detail. Truly something else.

Question for you. I hope you won't take this wrong but I'm curious, were you on any form of drugs at that time? :p

porkchop

I'm Heffer!!!
Buttercup said:
This thread has been created to ask Paul and Paul questions about their debate.

Hey Paul (YMIRGF).....extremely fascinating experience you wrote about. Amazing! :) I'm surprised you remember the day is such finite detail. Truly something else.

Question for you. I hope you won't take this wrong but I'm curious, were you on any form of drugs at that time? :p

Just what i was wondering! Or were they practising yoga at the time?

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Buttercup said:

YmirGF said:
I wasn’t going to answer this but I will state that it was due to consuming a psychoactive agent. I had done this many times prior to this point, but never had such a remarkable experience. The simple fact is that after a few more years I dispensed with agents altogether and focused specifically on meditation and lucid dreaming. THAT is where the “real fun” began. The agent may have opened “the door”; but I had to earn the right to stay in the room as it were.

Enjoy :p

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Buttons* said:
you think you're sooooo clever :D
Yeah, with his yellow shirt, round head and tuft of skin coloured hair...

Why i oughta.... Bam! right in the kisser!

ChrisP

Veteran Member
One day Charlies everywhere will rule the world... you'll see.

And now back to our regularly scheduled on-topic discussion :p

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Halcyon said:
Yeah, with his yellow shirt, round head and tuft of skin coloured hair...

Why i oughta.... Bam! right in the kisser!
Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking...Charlie Brown's head is the perfect size for me to practice my free throws. Off with his head!!

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Buttercup said:
I see that YMIRGF removed his post so perhaps he would prefer to not discuss my question. That's perfectly fine. Still makes for some interesting reading. :)
I have removed nothing dear ButterTart. :) The excerpt provided by the Chrispy one ought to suffice.

*walks out of the room softly singing*

"Picture yourself in a boat on a river,
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes."

ChrisP

Veteran Member
I'm not liking being Charlie anymore... everyone wants to physically harm me in some way :(

And Chimpfeatures... read post #3 in this thread for an answer to your drug question... I must be on your ignore list, cos you never seem to see my posts :p

Buttercup

Veteran Member
ChrisP said:
I'm not liking being Charlie anymore... everyone wants to physically harm me in some way :(

And Chimpfeatures... read post #3 in this thread for an answer to your drug question... I must be on your ignore list, cos you never seem to see my posts :p
Awww, Chris you would never in a million years be on my ignore list. I read practically all your posts. And people only threaten to harm you if they like you. :p

I did see your response to my question and responded but then deleted it. I was confused. I thought YmirGF had answered my question but then it was deleted. Long story. I'm straightened out now, thanks. :)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Buttercup said:
Awww, Chris you would never in a million years be on my ignore list. I read practically all your posts. And people only threaten to harm you if they like you. :p

I did see your response to my question and responded but then deleted it. I was confused. I thought YmirGF had answered my question but then it was deleted. Long story. I'm straightened out now, thanks. :)

Methinks someone has been smoking their cast-off banana peels. (Aside: Remember that one? If you smoke banana peels you will get a "high". Never was inclined to try that myself, but a couple of friends did. All they said was it tasted pretty aweful and there was no "buzz".) :sad4:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Yeah nah Urban Myth there dude... my mate John believe it until he did it too... Boy did I laugh my arse off.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
YmirGF said:
Methinks someone has been smoking their cast-off banana peels. (Aside: Remember that one? If you smoke banana peels you will get a "high". Never was inclined to try that myself, but a couple of friends did. All they said was it tasted pretty aweful and there was no "buzz".) :sad4:
Yeah, and here I had the nerve to ask you if you had been on anything. My bad. :bow: