• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

do anyone need further explanation

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purusha

Guess what dumbass, a chicken is a dinosaur. Did you know chickens still have genes for the production of teeth? Probably not, given your soul-crushing track record thus far.
chick chick chickaaaaa hahaha..I cannot believe, we people really believe in chicken dinosaurs, that seems childish to me atleast
Chicken_TRex-1.jpg

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
chick chick chickaaaaa hahaha..I cannot believe, we people really believe in chicken dinosaurs, that seems childish to me atleast
Chicken_TRex-1.jpg
What seems childish to me is that you're going with what you think looks cooler rather than what's actually evidenced.

In any case, dinosaurs like the above are no closer related to chickens then they are to hawks, owls, corvids and other birds. All birds are dinosaurs and descended from non-Avian dinosaurs like dromaeosaurs.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
That thing with the sail on its back? Not a dinosaur. That's probably a caricature of a Dimetrodon, a Synapsid, something not-quite-a-mammal but also not-totally-a-reptile.

Chicken_TRex-1.jpg
It's interesting you'd use that picture and not see how freakishly similar they are. Are you blind or something?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Chicken_TRex-1.jpg
Interesting that you choose the word childish....
A fitting description of your posts...

Purusha

Interesting that you choose the word childish....
A fitting description of your posts...
There are fractal minds like Nikola Tesla and Srinivasa Ramanujan who revolutionized the world and there are these idiotic scientists with their imagination trying to feed cock and bull stories or atleast wasting lots of time trying to prove something with their bone assembling and all which does add not anything to the world. That is why it is childish. Instead of investing the time in these worthless discoveries(fake or not, no one is really sure), if only we could have the real deal scientists!

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
There are fractal minds like Nikola Tesla and Srinivasa Ramanujan who revolutionized the world and there are these idiotic scientists with their imagination trying to feed cock and bull stories or atleast wasting lots of time trying to prove something with their bone assembling and all which does add not anything to the world. That is why it is childish. Instead of investing the time in these worthless discoveries(fake or not, no one is really sure), if only we could have the real deal scientists!
thank you for further proving my point.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Chicken_TRex-1.jpg
Yes the ignorant give a hard time to evolution cause some how those animals just popping out of the ground fully complex is more believable. LOL, you all are a riot.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Guys... did any one of you experience proof of their existence in real life?

My point is; nothing is certain in this life. I wonder if we even truly did land on the moon.

But quiet honestly, it's hard to believe they never existed. That would ruin my childhood :p

idav

Being
Premium Member
Guys... did any one of you experience proof of their existence in real life?

My point is; nothing is certain in this life. I wonder if we even truly did land on the moon.

But quiet honestly, it's hard to believe they never existed. That would ruin my childhood :p
Sure nothing can be certain, but are we seriously being scammed at such a huge scale that we don't know the difference between a rock and a bone. I like to think science is a little more reliable than that LOL! ;)

idav

Being
Premium Member
Do something for the world instead of believing dinosaur to bird or elephant to rat fantasies
Please enough with the strawman fallacies. Its not nice to misrepresent an argument.

You need to keep something in mind, the fact that MOST the dinosaurs went EXTINCT. Animals that go extinct don't get to evolve.

The smallest critters that managed to evolve exist in some form today. You would think logically reptiles right, wrong, actually its birds.
We have missing links for tiny dinos to bird........but I know, I know "dem er fakes"....Suit yourself.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...osion-150-million-years-ago-study-claims.html

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Sure nothing can be certain, but are we seriously being scammed at such a huge scale that we don't know the difference between a rock and a bone. I like to think science is a little more reliable than that LOL! ;)

We can always play along, can't we?

Haha :D

Anyway, It's not science that's under questioning, it's people.

Last edited:

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
sorry to the people actually reading my posts and watching my videos. So far I have gotten annoying and inhospitable questions without any intelligent disputes. The arguments are of elementary school level. Their are some claiming that they know paleontology but they keep on asking me questions asking me to show links though if they know paleontology they wouldn't be asking such simple questions that the should already know. I came here to post a topic hoping some people would at least be into paleontology and know paleontology that they wouldn't be asking me questions or asking me links.

Some even posted links and think a link is suppose to somehow prove me wrong just because they found a random link that agree's with what their opinions or beliefs. People who only add links as arguments- indicates that they barely know the subject or else they would explain exactly what they are trying to express or explain in full clear detail . The internet is full of biased websites that are based more on opinion and not facts.

Some guy even asked me if I knew Geology though we were talking about paleontology. I'm assuming they didn't even know what paleontology was before I wrote my thread. Trust me the people trying to dispute me are only basing their disputes based on the post i wrote but barely know on the subject of dinosaur fossils and paleontology but they quickly wanted to pretend they knew what paleontology was but instead of coming up with a dispute they wanted to ask me questions that a person with enough common sense could figure out.

I want to assure people out their THAT WHAT I'M SAYING IS BASED ON MULTIPLE RESOURCES that I had to read thru to verify by comparing multiple sources. I did not get my info from one link and than claim that OH IT MUST BE RIGHT.

Here is my advise to people wanting to dispute me IF YOU DON'T KNOW PALEONTOLOGY, arguing me isn't going to help you. Don't pretend to be a paleontologist expert or a geology expert but than ask me questions to answers that you should already know. I also advise the so called geology expert pretends on here to realize geology is not paleontology so don't come trying to tell me you are in geology or that a certain geologists said this.

Also this thread is about Dinosaur fossils and not plant or shell fossils. The thread is about paleontology and paleontology alone.

To conclude I will not be responding to any foolhardy questions or disputes on here but if someone has a real question than I will respond because I do not feel like wasting my time as I did not come here to try to convince those who want to be stubborn.

Anyway with this Said. I know you have some questions that need to be answered and I will answer them soon.

Last edited:

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
sorry to the people actually reading my posts and watching my videos. So far I have gotten annoying and inhospitable questions without any intelligent disputes. The arguments are of elementary school level. Their are some claiming that they know paleontology but they keep on asking me questions asking me to show links though if they know paleontology they wouldn't be asking such simple questions that the should already now. I came here to post hoping some people would at least be into paleontology and know paleontology that they wouldn't be asking me questions or asking me links.

Some even posted links and think a link is suppose to somehow prove me wrong just because they found a random link that agree's with what they believe. People who only add links as arguments indicates that they barely know the subject or else they would explain exactly what they are trying to express or explain. The internet is full of biased websites that are based more on opinion and not facts.

Some guy even asked me if I knew Geology though we were talking about paleontology. I'm assuming they didn't even know what paleontology was before I wrote my thread.

I want to assure people out their THAT WHAT I'M SAYING IS BASED ON MULTIPLE RESOURCES that I had to read thru verify by comparing multiple sources.

Here is my advise to people wanting to dispute me IF YOU DON'T KNOW PALEONTOLOGY arguing me isn't going to help you. Don't pretend to be a paleontologist expert or a geology expert but than ask me questions to answers that you should already know. I also advise the so called geology experts pretends on here to realize geology is not paleontology so don't come trying to tell me you are in geology.

Anyway with this Said. I know you have some questions that need to be answered.
Sounds like a lot of excuses to not read people's links or address their arguments.
And of course geology is directly related to paleontology. Mineralization and the chemical composites of sediment along with methods of dating fossil remains all require geology.
Anyway, it's pretty clear you either don't know anything about either field, or you're just trolling the forums.

superdestructionyou

i will win YOU WILL LOSE
I know I posted this video before but it shows how to create a sandstone/limestone fossil.

the problem we have is that paleontologists up until now is that they did not know that rock sediment fossils could be created using wet cement and sand/lime/gravel or other various rock sediments that are tiny pieces or come up in powder grinded up.

All paleontologist know is that fossil is a rock sediment made up of sand and minerals because they lack the understanding of how a sandstone fossil or statue can be created or what a sandstone fossil is or what is composed of. The minerals found in a dinosaur fossil is the same minerals found in cement. Some cement mixtures come with various different minerals. The DINOSAUR FOSSILS ARE 100% made out of sand and cement. Most people had thought that sandstone and stone type statues could only be sculpted and had no idea they could be wet cast.

So yes you can take a bag of sand and mix it with wet cement and you will get a legit dinosaur fossil that you could even sell to a museum. When a fossil is taken to a museum the directors of the museum do not test the dinosaur fossils at all. All that the paleontologist scam artist does is say hey, I'm a paleontologist i found this fossil in this location and as long as the fossil feels like its made of a rock sediment it is accepted. Of course other paleontologist test the fossils and study them on their own time but they do not know that the fossils are fakes. The dinosaur fossils that were discovered are not allowed to be cut up and tested.

If anyone doubts me they can test it out for themselves but you have my guarantee that you will easily create a legit dinosaur fossil.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.