• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did Jesus say he was God???

Muffled

Jesus in me
That is just your opinion. I have proved otherwise.

S-words Response; You have proven nothing, my muddled, I mean muffled friend.

Quote=Muffled; I have proven that Jesus said that He is Jehovah.

S-words response; It was our Lord God and saviour who said through the mouth of his obedient servant Jesus, that He was “I Am Who I Am/Jehovah” I prove nothing, but the lords word proves that Jehovah chose Jesus as the one who he would send in his name, “I Am Who I Am,” to speak only those words that “I Am Who I Am/Jehovah, commanded him to say.

Deuteronomy 18: 18; The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, says to Moses; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will tell him what to say, and he will tell the people everything I command. He will speak in my name etc.

Quote=Muffled; This is a misquote. The word divine is not in the scripture that you were referencing. The idea that a man was made divine is an unproven speculation.

S-words Response; Depending on which translation you quote from. The KJV, translates the word as “Glorified,” whereas the Good News Bible, catholic Study Edition. Imprimatur by Archbishop John Whealon, translated the word as “Divine.” Although in other places it has been translated as “Glorified” one of many is John 7: 39; At that time the spirit had not been given, because (The Man) Jesus had not yet been glorified,(By our Lord and saviour) or in other words, ‘Had not yet been given divine glory.

Quote=Muffled; Jesus says "Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was born, I am."

S-words Response; John 8: 58; The Lord God our saviour, through the mouth of his obedient servant Jesus, who spoke not one word on his own authority, but only that which he was commanded to say by our Lord God and saviour, said unto them, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, “I AM.”

Quote=Muffled; There is no reference in the passage you quoted to Jesus as one of those prophets.

S-words Response; Sorry old mate, but Peter confirms in acts 3: 22; that Jesus was the Man /prophet that Jehovah/Who I Am, was referring to.

Quote=Muffled; However is not God speaking the word of God as prophets except for the fact that He does not need to say "God said."

S-words Response; He is not God. He was the man chosen from among the Israelites, who was sent to speak in the name of the Lord, and had no need to say, “God said.”

The people of his day knew he was not Jehovah, the Lord our saviour, when they cried out, “Blessed is He, who comes in the name of the Lord.” His cousin John the Baptist, knew for a certainty that he was not Jehovah God, he even ended up by having doubts whether he was the one that the Lord our saviour had promised that he would send, when he sent his disciples to his cousin Jesus to ask whether he was in fact the promised one, or if they had to wait for another.

Quote=Muffled; People are idiots.

S-words Response; I hope that you include yourself among those people.

Quote=Muffled; This does not prove that Jesus isn't God. It proves that God came in the flesh.

S-words Response; Well you’ve certainly shown your true colours there haven’t you mate, I see that you believe that an immortal god who was not then named Jesus, came down and entered the womb of some woman, and I suppose you believe that she was a virgin, where his God created for him a human like body that was not of the seed of Adam, from whose loins has issued every human being who has ever walked this earth, which apparently you don’t believe that Jesus was. For if he were a human being, and he was, his death could only pay the blood price for the inherited sin of Adam which all human beings inherit, and all must die once then go off into judgement. It is the Lord our saviour Who revealed himself through his obedient servant Jesus, who lays down his life for us, and is able to raise it up again in the future, when all those who received their sare of his immortal body that was torn asunder and poured out as fire on the heads of all who believed his words as spoken through his obedient servant Jesus, will be reborn on earth in the first resurerection and will take the thrones that have been prepsred for them, through who, the Lord our saviour, will judge the whole world with Justice.

1st letter of John 4:1-3; “My dear friends, do not believe all who claim to have the spirit, (My words are spirit) but test them to find out if the spirit they have comes from God. For many false prophets have gone out everywhere. This is how you will be able to know if it is Gods spirit/word: anyone who acknowledges that Jesus came as a human being has the spirit who comes from God. But anyone who denies this about Jesus, does not have the spirit from God. The spirit that he has is from the enemy of the anointed one, the Anti-christ etc.”

2nd letter of John verses 7-10; “Many deceivers have gone out all over the world, people who do not acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being. Such a person is a deceiver and an enemy of Christ.”

Quote=Muffled; I have debunked all your so called proofs.

S-words Response; They are not my proofs, but the proofs of the Lord and author of the Bible, how can you debunk his words?

I have a multitude of proofs over these pages, which you may be dismissing because of prejuidice but the truth is that no-one has been capable of disproving my proofs. I go by the rules of logic which explains why I am not muddled as you presume. I have been muffled on this site and others several times because I tell the truth without pulling punches and that is considered against the rules.

There is no direct reference to Jesus in this passage. A prophet like Moses could be Elijah or Isaiah.

Catholics and others have been known to make errors. Unless you are a Greek scholar and can show some proof of translation you have no way to judge the translation as to whether it was proper or not. In the passage you referred to John is using the word "glorified" to refer to the change in Jesus that came through resurrection. There is no reference to that glory as being devine.

If God is putting the words in the mouth of Jesus to say that He is Jehovah then Jesus must be Jehovah since God knows everything.

I would like to sympathize with your sorry state but then I wouldn't be able to hold your feet to the fire. There is no reference to Jesus in the passage you qouted.

I almost always show my colors. This one is purple. This is incorrect. The seed of Mary is the seed of Adam. A creation is necessary because there is no seed from a father. Men can not pay for the sins of other men. Only God could legitimately pay for sin.

I debunk your words which are not the words of God. Do you claim to have the spirit of God. I do.

Where is your proof of this? I find no such proof in the Bible.

S-word

Quote Muffled; I have a multitude of proofs over these pages, which you may be dismissing because of prejuidice but the truth is that no-one has been capable of disproving my proofs.

You have absolutely no proofs at all. That which you put forward as proof, is but the imaginations of your own mind and I have no intentions of attempting to convince YOU that you are wrong, but to prove to the browsers’ who will read this thread, that you do not have a clue to the truths that are revealed in scripture, you have a free will and if you wish to continue to wallow in the mud and muck of your own misconceptions, that is your own choice.

Quote Muffled; I go by the rules of logic which explains why I am not muddled as you presume

We will demonstrate by logic that your mind been muddled by your illogical reasoning. “Muffle:” 1. ‘To deaden the sound so that it can not be heard or understood.’ 2. ‘The bare and hairless snout of a rat.’

Quote Muffled; I have been muffled on this site and others several times because I tell the truth without pulling punches and that is considered against the rules.

You have no punches to pull, for the imaginations of your mind, which you would use to hit out at the truth of Gods word, are but mists of misconception, madness that dissipate into nothingness and fails to even reach, let alone hit, the target at which they are aimed.

Quote Muffled; There is no direct reference to Jesus in this passage. A prophet like Moses could be Elijah or Isaiah.

To one like yourself, who refuses to use their God given brain and look logically at the passages in question, then, like yourself, they may become muddled in their thinking, and see no reference to Jesus here, but in verse 26, the translators of KJV, certainly believed that Peter was referring to Jesus

In Acts 3: 22-26; Peter IS referring to the SERVANT that the Lord had promised that he would raise up from among the Israelites to send in his name and speak the words that He, “The Lord,” commanded his servant to speak, in his name. Peter is referring to the days of Jesus, of which days, all the prophets including Samuel spoke. The SERVANT that in Acts 3: 13; it is said, was given divine glory by Jehovah/“Who I Am,” who chose the man Jesus as the one, who he would send in his name and to speak only the words that He, our Lord and saviour would command his obedient servant Jesus to say.

Quote Muffled; Catholics and others have been known to make errors. Unless you are a Greek scholar and can show some proof of translation you have no way to judge the translation as to whether it was proper or not. In the passage you referred to John is using the word "glorified" to refer to the change in Jesus that came through resurrection. There is no reference to that glory as being devine.

And if you refuse to believe that being chosen as the heir and successor to Melchizedek, who, clothed and girded with fire, was chosen to stand before the face of the Most High, and serve God before the body of Adam/Mankind, into all eternity, and to be resurrected from the dead as the first to inherit the glorious body of Light in which he appeared to Saul/Paul, on the road to Damascus, then to be placed in the very throne of He, whose glorious and immortal body was torn asunder for our sake, is not divine glory given to Jesus by our Lord and saviour, then to you, there must be no such thing as divine GLORY, and you cannot expect to receive a share of the hidden Manna, that came down from heaven in order that we might live, and live eternally with our brother Jesus.

By your own so-called logic, you have no hope of ever receiving the divine glory that is promised to those who are gathered to the chosen cornerstone to the new and glorious Temple of Light, in which our Lord will dwell on earth among mankind, which is His current temporary tent.

Quote Muffled; If God is putting the words in the mouth of Jesus to say that He is Jehovah then Jesus must be Jehovah since God knows everything.

This is a prime example of your muddled minds illogical way of looking at scripture.

The name “Jehovah,” means, “I Am Who I Am.” And it was Jehovah/“Who I Am,” who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18; I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will tell him what to say, and he will tell the people everything I command. He will speak in my name etc. When you quote the words spoken through the mouth of his obedient servant Jesus, you are quoting the words spoken by our Lord and saviour Jehovah/”Who I Am.”

If you choose to call Jehovah/”Who I Am,” a liar, who said that He would send the Israelites a prophet like Moses from among their own people; and that he would tell his obedient servant what to say and he would tell the people everything that “Who I Am,” commanded and that He would speak in His name, then you go right ahead and continue to call him a liar.

Or if you choose to call Jesus a liar also, who said, “I do nothing on my own authority, but I say only what the Father (Our Father who is in Heaven) commands me to say” and claim that the words spoken by Jesus, were not the words that our Lord and saviour commanded him to say, then you go right ahead.

Quote Muffled; I would like to sympathize with your sorry state but then I wouldn't be able to hold your feet to the fire. There is no reference to Jesus in the passage you qouted.

It is I who sympathize with your sorry state, and though your hands reach out from the fires of hell grasping at the feet of those passing by, in your attempt to drag others down into your place of torment, you will not succeed, as everyone who logically looks at Acts 3: 22-26; will agree with the translators of the KJV, The Amplified, The Living New testament, the Revised Standard translations and every other translation of the New testament, including “The Gideons,” etc, etc, that Peter was referring to Jesus as the prophet that “Who I Am”/Jehovah, chose from among the Israelite to be the one who would speak in His name. "Blessed be He who comes IN THE NAME OF THE LORD."

Quote Muffled; I almost always show my colors. This one is purple. This is incorrect.

Are you suggesting that it is only what you write in purple, which is Correct? For I tell you now, that even that which you have written in purple is incorrect.

CONTINUED:

Last edited:

S-word

CONTINUED:
Quote Muffled; The seed of Mary is the seed of Adam………………….

Although in this you are correct, for Jesus the grandson of Heli, was born of the seed of Adam and therefore, like all human beings who are all descended from Adam, had inherited the death penalty for the sin of Adam, and his death was the blood price for that inherited penalty…………..for which he as all human beings must die the first death which is that of our physical bodies. Even the physical bodies of those who inherit the glorious bodies of light, are destroyed in the translation.

Quote Muffled; A creation is necessary because there is no seed from a father. Men can not pay for the sins of other men. Only God could legitimately pay for sin.

And that creation is the spirit that is currently developing and being brought to perfection within the expanded and pregnant androgynous body of Eve/Mankind, “The Son of Man,” who is the Son of the Most High in the creation, and to whom all the sins of the body in which he develops are ascribed.

And It is He, “Who I Am,” who is born into the invisible fourth dimension that co-exists within this visible three dimensional world, with the death of the body in which He develops as “The only begotten Son of God,” who descends through time and chooses Jesus as the first fruits to be risen from his dead past, to speak in his name, Jesus the first of many brothers who are chosen from his dead past to receive a share of his glorious and immortal body of fire in which he was clothed and girded, as he served God before the body of Adam/Mankind into all eternity.

Quote Muffled; I debunk your words which are not the words of God.

The only time that you’ve ever debunked, was when you debunked by falling out of your bunk hitting your poor head on the floor and doing the damage that makes you think as you do.

Quote Muffled; Do you claim to have the spirit of God. I do

Like yourself, it was said that Stephen was full of the holy spirit, but by examining his erroneous conceptions against the truths as revealed in God’s word, logically I cannot believe anything that was said by Stephen, so why would you expect anyone to believe your erroneous and illogical statements?

In Acts 7: 4; Stephen said that it was AFTER his father 'Terah' died, that God made Abraham move to the land of Canaan. “An untruth”

Genesis 11: 26; After Terah turned 70 years old, he became the father of Abraham, Nahor, and Haran.

Gen 12: 4; “When Abraham, who was born just after His father turned 70, was himself 75, he left Haran and travelled to the land of Canaan. This means that Terah would have been about 145 when Abraham left him in Hanran.

Genesis 11: 32; Terah died in the town of Haran when he was 205 years old, which means that he died, about 60 years after his son Abraham had gone to the land of Canaan.

Acts 7: 16; Stephen says that the body of Jacob was buried in a grave at Shechem. “An Untruth.”

Genesis 50: 13; they carried the body of Jacob to Canaan and buried it in the cave at Machpelah east of Mamre.

Acts 7: 16; Stephen says that Abraham bought the grave site in Shechem from Hamor the Hivite for a sum of money. “An Untruth”

Genesis 23: Abraham bought a cave in Machpelah, just east of Mamre from Ephron the Hittite for 400 pieces of silver, in which to bury his wife Sarah, and where he, his son Isacc with his wife Rebecca, and their son Jacob and his wife Leah, and all Jacobs sons were buried also, except for the bones of Joseph, they alone were buried at Shechem.

Just because you claim to have the spirit of God, does not mean that you speak the truth.

1st letter of John 4:1-3; “My dear friends, do not believe all who claim to have the spirit, (My words are spirit) but test them to find out if the spirit they have comes from God. For many false prophets have gone out everywhere. This is how you will be able to know if it is Gods spirit/word: anyone who acknowledges that Jesus came as a human being has the spirit who comes from God. But anyone who denies this about Jesus, does not have the spirit from God. The spirit that he has is from the enemy of the anointed one, the Anti-christ etc.”

2nd letter of John verses 7-10; “Many deceivers have gone out all over the world, people who do not acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being. Such a person is a deceiver and an enemy of Christ.”

Jesus was not a God who became a man, but a man who was created a little lower than the angels and was the first of many brothers who are to be given divine Glory and redeemed from the body of mankind to inherit the glorious bodies in which they will judge even the heavenly beings. There is a physical body, so there must be a spiritual body also, but it is the physical body that comes first, and as we have borne the image of the first Adam, so shall we bear the image of the second Adam who appeared to Saul/Paul on the road to Damascus in his new body of brilliant and blinding light and revealed himself to Saul, as "Jesus of Nazareth."

Last edited:

look3467

Premium Member
If we are to use the biblical account of the creation we must seek to understand the work of the creator.
His work was in four steps:
1. He created the first set of parents.
2. This set of parents were marred in the creation, thus the fall.
3. Because of the fall, Judgment was given and sentence pronounced.
4. Sentence carried out: death.

That is the state of humanity, marred in the creative process.

Now, here is the problem with mankind's inability to deter death, which was totally out of their hands, and that was the ability to have life after this one died.

Since the creature (Humanity was created) only the creator had/has the power to change the death sentence which was imposed on humanity due to the fall.

So try all we want, be all the good we can be, live like an angel; if that were possible, and still not have enough of what it would take to make a change from death to life.

So, mankind can argue the point of God's making the change.... as God; or..... finding some other means to make a change without God.

This verse applies here: 1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

OK,because the vessel was marred in the Potters hands, "temptations which is common to man", will the same be used by God Himself to give us a way of escape.

So the question should be asked then: "OK, what is the way of escape"?

God will provide a way of escape because only He, and He alone can do it.

We then have a body prepared to house the spirit of God, in the same fashion as the four steps above, and call this new vessel, Jesus. (A second type of Adam)

This Jesus, must be placed in the way of temptation, such that is common to man, and as God alone, overcome it in the flesh for the rest of humanity.

That.......!, is the only possible way of salvation for the c-r-e-a-t-e-d.

If God doesn't do it Himself, you can kiss your life away!

So, what will it be? Is God in Jesus or not?

You decide and live with it!

Blessings, AJ

S-word

If we are to use the biblical account of the creation we must seek to understand the work of the creator.
His work was in four steps:
1. He created the first set of parents.
2. This set of parents were marred in the creation, thus the fall.
3. Because of the fall, Judgment was given and sentence pronounced.
4. Sentence carried out: death.

That is the state of humanity, marred in the creative process.

Now, here is the problem with mankind's inability to deter death, which was totally out of their hands, and that was the ability to have life after this one died.

Since the creature (Humanity was created) only the creator had/has the power to change the death sentence which was imposed on humanity due to the fall.

So try all we want, be all the good we can be, live like an angel; if that were possible, and still not have enough of what it would take to make a change from death to life.

So, mankind can argue the point of God's making the change.... as God; or..... finding some other means to make a change without God.

This verse applies here: 1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

OK,because the vessel was marred in the Potters hands, "temptations which is common to man", will the same be used by God Himself to give us a way of escape.

So the question should be asked then: "OK, what is the way of escape"?

God will provide a way of escape because only He, and He alone can do it.

We then have a body prepared to house the spirit of God, in the same fashion as the four steps above, and call this new vessel, Jesus. (A second type of Adam)

This Jesus, must be placed in the way of temptation, such that is common to man, and as God alone, overcome it in the flesh for the rest of humanity.

That.......!, is the only possible way of salvation for the c-r-e-a-t-e-d.

If God doesn't do it Himself, you can kiss your life away!

So, what will it be? Is God in Jesus or not?

You decide and live with it!

Blessings, AJ

Hebrew 5: 5-10. In his life as a human being, before he was given divine glory by our Lord and saviour "Who I Am," Jesus made his prayers and requests with loud cries and tears to God, who could save him from death. Because Jesus was humble and devoted, God heard him. And even though he was A son of God, not "The Son of God," or God's Son," but A son of God, as are all the descendants of Abraham, Psalms 82: 6; 'You are gods,' I said; all of you are sons of the Most High, etc.

And even though he was A son of God, he had to learn through suffering to become obedient to our indwelling Ancestral Father "Enoch," the only man to have been redeemed from the previous world that was destroyed by water, and to have been given the lot of eternal life. When he was finally made perfect by his obedience, it was then that he was chosen as the one that "Who I Am," would send in His name to speak only that which he was commanded to say.

It was when he could be trusted to do nor say anything other than that which he was commanded to do and say, that he was chosen as the one through who, our Lord and saviour, would reveal himself to us, and the great sacrifice that he would make for the body of mankind in which He, our God and savior,"The Son of Man," had developed.

When the man Jesus was finally made perfect, He then became the source through which the salvation of Our Lord and saviour would flow down to us, and it was then that God declared him to be high priest in the line of succession to Melchizedek, with these words, as he rose from the baptismal waters and was filled with the spirit of our lord and saviour, who said, "You are my son, TODAY I have become your Father." When did Jesus become the son, heir and successor to our Fathers throne? When through his sufferings, He had been made perfect, then and only then was he declared to be the Heir and successor to our God, "The Son of Man," and the first of many brothers chosen from the body of mankind, who are to receive their share of the immortal and glorious body of our saviour which is poured out as fire on all who believe his words as spoken through his obedient servant Jesus.

Last edited:

aggamon

Although Jesus is believed to be GOD by Christians,he himself never directly admitted.It is obvious if we trace the bible,there are many contradicts in OT and NT.So it is not absolutely true and reasonable to accept that Jesus is GOD!

look3467

Premium Member
Although Jesus is believed to be GOD by Christians,he himself never directly admitted.It is obvious if we trace the bible,there are many contradicts in OT and NT.So it is not absolutely true and reasonable to accept that Jesus is GOD!

Very simple logic here.....if God created something, it only means that He himself, alone can destroy it or save it, in which case, He saves it.

Now from the beginning to the end of the bible, that fact is made clear, that is if you can see passed all of mankind's feeble attempts to define God, even to the point of His existence, you will find Him to be more than what is expected.

If I were God, and if I created the first male and female ant, gave them free will, placed them in an environment that subjected them to ungodliness, I would expect that they couldn't save themselves, or say, return to me without being cleansed from all their unrighteousness.

I would then become as one of them, and with my own righteousness, grant them the power over all ungodliness, to my own glory, as I have established my Kingdom in them.

How much more simpler can it not get?

Paul stated: 1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

There are two things God expects out of us as sons of God: Love God and thy neighbor, period.

There is nothing else! Eph 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

While your here, take advantage of the time and do good.

Blessings, AJ

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member

By Christians or so-called Christians. [Christendom]

Jesus believed he was the beginning of the creation by God. Rev 3v14 B.

No where in Scripture does Jesus, the Jews, nor the apostles say Jesus is God.

look3467

Premium Member
No where in Scripture does Jesus, the Jews, nor the apostles say Jesus is God.

The prophet Isaiah prophecy:

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. (God with us)

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

That goes along with God's work of saving His own creation, of which we are powerless to do.

Blessings, AJ

S-word

The prophet Isaiah prophecy:

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. (God with us)

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

That goes along with God's work of saving His own creation, of which we are powerless to do.

Blessings, AJ

The word “Virgin” in reference to the mother of Jesus was first introduced in the 5th century Latin Bible ‘The Vulgate,’ due mainly to the effort of Jerome who was commissioned to make a revision of the books that had already been translated to Latin by, in most cases, persons unknown, and with those books translated by Jerome himself, which revision was completed in 405 A.D. became the official bible of the universal church that had been established by its unorthodox and non-christian champion, ‘King Constantine,’ who had his father Constantius deified and was accorded the same honour himself after his death.

In transcribing the Hebrew words of the prophet Isaiah, that an “Almah” an “unmarried female would be with child and bear a son,” into Greek, which unlike the Hebrew language, does not have a specific term for ‘virgin,’ the authors of the Septuagint and Matthew were forced to use the Greek word ‘Parthenos,’ which carries a basic meaning of ‘girl,’ and denotes ‘virgin’ only by implication.
‘Parthenos,’ was often used in reference to non-virgins who had never been married. Homer uses it in reference to unmarried girls who were no longer virgins, and Homer was the standard textbook for learning Greek all throughout antiquity, so any writer of Greek, including Matthew, who transcribed Isaiah’s words, (An unmarried woman would be with child etc) while being well aware of this words versatile and indefinite meaning; was in no way implying that Mary was a virgin. For the Hebrew has a specific term for ‘virgin,’ “Bethulah” which word is used in every instance in the Old Testament where a woman who has never had sexual intercourse with a man is referred to, which is obviously not the "Almah" who is mentioned in Isaiah 7:14.

Young’s Analytical Concordance to the Bible, gives the meaning of the Hebrew word “Almah,” which is used in Isaiah 7: 14; as, (Concealment: Unmarried woman.) when Mary, the obedient handmaid to her indwelling spirit, who had told the angel three months earlier that she was at that time still a virgin, She then went from her home town of Nazareth to Jerusalem to join with many other members of the family of Elizabeth the cousin of Mary who were of the daughters of Levi, where she must have met for the first time and was spiritually attracted to the biological father of Jesus who had come from Cyprus. The act of obedience from which the child of Gods promise was conceived in the womb of the “Almah,” unmarried woman, was concealed in the shadow beneath the wings of the Lord of spirits,

Isaac is a prototype of Jesus and like Jesus was born of Gods promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit. Both Isaac and Jesus were the sons of parents who were both sired by the one Father. ‘Terah,’ is the father to both Abraham and Sarah, while ‘Heli,’ is the father of both Joseph and Mary. Both Mary and Sarah were informed by an angel that they would become Pregnant and bear the son of Gods promise. Isaac was offered up as a sacrifice by his physical father, Jesus was offered up by his spiritual father, and Isaac was offered up on the very spot where Jesus was crucified.

reading the genealogy recorded in Matthew, you will find that Matthew records only 24 ancestors of Joseph the son of Jacob, beginning from Solomon the biological son of David and Bathsheba, and which genealogy is that of the Joseph who married Mary the mother of Jesus, see Matthew 1: 16; of whom it is said in verse 25, had no sexual relations with her until after she had given birth to her firstborn son Jesus. So Joseph the son of Jacob from the tribe of Judah as recorded in Matthew 1: 2 to 17; cannot possibly be the biological father of Jesus.

The other Joseph who is recorded in the genealogy of Jesus, in the gospel of Luke 3: 23; has 40 ancestors from Jesus to Nathan the biological son of Bathsheba and Uriah the Hittite, who became a member of the tribe of Levi by his marriage to Bathsheba the daughter of Ammiel, the son of Obed-Edom, who is a descendant of Moses the Levite through his second wife who was the daughter of Hobab the Kennite (See Judges 4: 11.) one of the two Fathers-in-law of Moses. Jethro the priest of Midian being the other father-in-law, who was the father of Moses’ first wife. Jesus is the granson of Heli from the tribe of Levi and Heli is the Father of both Mary and Joseph the Levite, who are the biological parents of Jesus.

look3467

Premium Member
The word “Virgin” in reference to the mother of Jesus was first introduced in the 5th century Latin Bible ‘The Vulgate,’ due mainly to the effort of Jerome who was commissioned to make a revision of the books that had already been translated to Latin by, in most cases, persons unknown, and with those books translated by Jerome himself, which revision was completed in 405 A.D. became the official bible of the universal church that had been established by its unorthodox and non-christian champion, ‘King Constantine,’ who had his father Constantius deified and was accorded the same honour himself after his death.

Thank you for the history lesson.

The Virgin birth must by necessity be, if God is to do His work of salvation.

Here is the reason why, mankind is an offspring of the first set of parents, by which the curse of death was passed on.

The word virgin can mean the same thing but with different applications.
One application is as the 144,000 virgins. Ref: Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

When God cleanses or pardons a sinner, that sinner is by all accounts pure as a virgin.
The folks who placed Jesus on the cross, for being true to the law of Moses, were by design pure as a virgin.

Another application is as you stated by the Hebrew and Greek translations.

Yet the one application that is the most important of them all is that Jesus was a virgin, meaning undefiled spiritually as born of the Spirit of God into the flesh, yet called the son of man.

The only possible way of that happening is that God Himself plant the seed of life in an earthly womb (Mary's) thus the child would be born of the flesh, yet the spirit of the child would be God's.

So, the virgin birth stands not as the mother of all flesh, (Eve) but as like the mother of all born again souls.(Mary)

The logic is: if not born of God, then there is no hope of righteousness, but because Jesus was born of God, righteouness exists in Him, because it is God's righteouness.

There is no other way for mankind because of its fallen state, but Jesus gave us the way, because He took the fall for us, and rendered to all of us His righteousness.

Only God has the power to do so, in Jesus.

blessings, AJ

S-word

Thank you for the history lesson.

Then here is another lesson for you.

-"No man has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man, even the Son of man who is in heaven.

Who descended from heaven? ……….. The only man to have ascended to heaven, where he was placed before the throne of the Most High, which was surrounded by glorious creatures who served the Lord, “The Book of the Secrets of Enoch” 22: 8; “And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: ‘Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity.’

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord’s face.

And the Lord said to his servants tempting them: ‘Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity,’ and the glorious ones bowed down to the Lord, and said: ‘Let Enoch go according to Thy word.’

And the Lord said to Michael: ‘Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory.’

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the suns rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

Clothed and girded in fire, Enoch was chosen to serve God before the body of Adam/Mankind, into all eternity.

From The Book of Enoch The Prophet, 37: 4; “Till the present day such wisdom has never been given by the Lord of Spirits as I have received according to my insight, according to the good pleasure of the Lord of Spirits by whom the lot of eternal life has been given me.”

And the Lord summoned one of his arch-angels by name Pravuil, whose knowledge was quicker in wisdom than the other arch-angels, who wrote all the deeds of the Lord; and the Lord said to Pravuil: ‘Bring out the books from my store-houses, and a reed of quick writing, and give it to Enoch, and deliver to him the choice and comforting books out of thy hand.

Of Enoch’s writing, how he wrote his wonderful Journeyings and the heavenly apparitions and himself wrote three hundred and sixty six books, which included the “Book Of Life” for he was commanded also, to record every soul who would ever live, and the position for each soul into eternity, etc. He is the Christ/anointed one, the author of the Book of Life.

No man has ascended to the ends of heaven except, except who? Except he who came down, even the Son of Man who is in heaven.
Who was that one exception of all mankind to have ascended to the ends of this cycle of universal activity?

Enoch, whose faith saved him from dying, who, at the age of 365 (The sacrificial Lamb of God is to be 365 days or one year old) was taken to heaven where he was translated from human form into angelic form when he was anointed by the sweet smelling ointment of God which shone with the brilliance of the Sun, and the Greek word “Christ” means “The anointed,” plus, it was Enoch, who witnessed the heavens roll up and burn, and fall as massive columns of fire into the Great Abyss, or Black Hole, beyond which there was nothing but a horrible waste. And when he inquired of the escorting angel, what place this was, chapter 18: verse 14; of the Book of Enoch the Prophet; the angel said,” This place is the end of the heavens and earth: this has become the prison of all the stars and the host of heaven and the end of all things.”

Also the story that reveals all, tells us that the old Adamite body of mankind, in which the ancestral spirit was Adam the godhead and compilation of all the pre-human animal spirits that were gathered in the evolution of man, was submerged in the Baptismal waters of the earth, from which arose the new body of Enoch, who is the human ancestral Father spirit in Noah and all his descendants. So, according to the story: The post-flood body of mankind, is the body in which the spirit of Enoch ascends to the end of time, where, as is the case with every spirit/mind that develops within a human body, the greater spirit/mind that develops within the greater body of mankind, is born into the invisible fourth dimensional spiritual realm that co-exists within this visible three dimensional world, with the death of the body in which he develops.

In his ascent to the ends of this cycle of universal activity, Enoch saw, the one who was to be chosen By the Lord of Spirits to be his heir and successor. From the Book of “Enoch the Prophet.” Chapter 39: verses 6, up to and including verse 8; “And in that place mine eyes saw the Elect One of righteousness and of faith, and I saw his dwelling place beneath the wings of the Lord of Spirits. And Righteousness shall prevail in his days, and the righteous and elect shall be without number before Him forever and ever. And all the righteous and elect before Him shall be strong as fiery lights. And their mouth shall be full of blessing, and their lips shall extol the name of the Lord of Spirits, and righteousness before Him shall never fail. There I wished to dwell, and my spirit longed for that dwelling place; and there henceforth hath been my portion. For so hath it been established concerning me before the Lord of Spirits.”

After Enoch had been escorted to the ends of this cycle of universal activity, and had recorded all that he had seen in his 366 books, God gave him thirty days in which to return to earth and reveal his writings to his children.

From the book of “The Secrets of Enoch.” After the Most High had told the two escorting angels to return Enoch to earth for thirty days, an ancient angel colder than ice was called forward to touch Enoch, and ‘The Most High’ said to him, “Enoch, If thy face were not frozen here, no man on earth would be able to behold thee.” After being returned to the previous world, which had been destroyed by water, and after revealing all that he had seen to his children, which is contained in too many chapters to bother about here, in chapter 50, Enoch says to his children; “I have put every man’s work in writing and none born on earth can remain hidden nor his works remain concealed. I see all things. Now therefore, my children, in patience and meekness spend the number of your days that you may inherit endless life, etc. In chapter 50: 2; Enoch says this to his pre-flood children, “You see how I wrote all the works of everyman, before his creation etc.” Now you may understand How Paul, the disciples, and the prophets, were chosen to be among the elect and fiery ones, before they were born, or even before the old world was destroyed by water, to where Enoch had returned to speak to his children.

Last edited:

look3467

Premium Member
Again, interesting view that seems to me that you are placing all your eggs into one basket,that being the book of Enoch.

I, on the other hand use the whole bible as is written, as compiled.

The verse in question is: GEN 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

There is a pattern one should study and that pattern is of 3.
1. walked with God
2. was not
3. God took Him

That pattern is consistent throughout the whole bible.

ISA 48:7 They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.
"They are created now" the day of the cross being now. Not from the beginning of life on earth. But the day of the cross is named the "beginning" god is saying that they never existed even before you yourself ever heard of them. Jesus was first born in 1004 bc by David and Bathsheba. So they were not created, not even before 1004 bc. They are created in Christ the day of the cross. The creation story is the day of the cross. Noah's ark is the day of the cross, Abraham is Jesus the day of the cross, Adam is Jesus the day of the cross, Cain is Jesus the day of the cross, Enoch is Jesus the day of the cross, Lot is Jesus the day of the cross.

But what is the point in all this?

The point is that God Himself, the creator, saves His own creation!
What has mankind have anything to do with salvation except bare the child that brought salvation from an external source, and not of it’s own spirit?

1Co 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Mankind knoweth no salvation for the spirit in mankind is dead save the Spirit of God, and by which in we find our salvation through Christ, as God.

Jesus then, is as God on the day of the cross, paying the price for the whole of mankind, instituting the beginning of life, as from the beginning (From Adam and Eve)
One,Walked with God….., two was not……, and three…… God took Him up.

Apart from that, there is no other pattern, for it is a pattern instituted by God.

Blessings, AJ

S-word

Again, interesting view that seems to me that you are placing all your eggs into one basket,that being the book of Enoch.

As Jude quotes verbatim from the words of Righteous Enoch, so then do I. Enoch was ransomed by the blood of righteous Abel, which could redeem only one man, (A life for a life), unlike the death of the Son of Man to whom all the spirits of mankind were gathered in his ascension to the ends of time, His death, is the ransom for all humans who have ever lived, for He is, but the compilation of all his descendants whose spirits were gathered to him in his ascension to the end of all things.

After Adam, who was the compilation of all the animal spirits that were gathered to the Divine animating principle that pervades the entire universe and all therein, which resulted in the creation /evolution of mankind, Adam the Father ancestral spirit within the body of mankind that descended from him, was rejected, his body (The pre-flood body of Mankind) was submerged in the baptismal waters of the earth and it was from those baptismal waters that the new inner Man arose.

Noah, his wife, their three sons and their wives are all genetically descended from Enoch, the only man redeemed from the previous world that was destroyed by water,which is the previous world as spoken of in 2nd Peter 3: 5. All who have descended from Noah, his wife, their three sons and their wives, who are all descendants of Enoch’s six sons, Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchan, Cherminion, and Giadad, are the children of our indwelling living ancestral spirit, “Enoch”.

The Father spirit that dwells behind the veil to the innermost sanctuary of every person (Tabernacle/tent) who has descended from Noah, is the spirit of Enoch, to which evolving spirit, all the spirits of his descendants are gathered in his evolution as he ascended to the ends of all things, where he witnessed the heavens burn up and fall as massive columns of fire beyond all measure in all height and depth, into the Great Abyss/Black Hole, which the escorting angel told him was the prison of all the stars and the host of heaven. And it was He, the Son of Man, the glorious simulacrum (Blueprint) in the eighth eternal heaven of light, who descended into his dead past, and it was He, who gave to all those who received him as their God, the power to become the sons of God.

Abraham was the first to accept “The Son of Man” who comes down from our future as his God, and it was to Abraham that our saviour the Son of Man, said, “In blessing, I will bless you, and in multiplying, I will multiply you.” In other words, it would be through the genetic line of Abraham that the Sons of God would be born of God’s spirit.

From Noah, who was the Lord and spiritual centre of all his descendants, “The first Melchizedek,” to the birth of Abraham, there are 10 generations, and when Abraham was born, not one of his post flood ancestors had died and had been gathered to the indwelling spirit of Enoch.

Abraham, who was true to who he was, was a duplication of the pre-flood man, Enoch, as he/Enoch was at that point in his evolution. And the good descendants of Noah, who had fallen asleep in righteousness, were gathered to the bosom of Abraham, to the indwelling evolving spirit of Enoch, who was the compilation and spiritual enclosure of all the righteous ancestral spirits in the man Jesus. And Jesus, who had learnt through suffering to be obedient to his indwelling father, had become a duplication of the evolving “Son of Man” as he was at that particular point in his evolution.

When Jesus, who, by these words from our lord and saviour, “Today I have become your Father,” see Hebrew 5: 5-10; was declared to be high priest in the line of succession to Melchizedek, who, girded and clothed with fire, serves God before the body of Adam into all eternity, was made dead in the flesh but alive in spirit, he went and preached the Good News to the dead also.

From the body of Noah, he preached to those who were disobedient in the days before the flood. And there, within the kingdom of God which is within you, he will remain evolving until the death of the human body of mankind, and the chosen and elect will be transformed and be caught up to be with him in heaven.

“Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son and his body was as white as snow and as red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair on his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of righteousness. And his father Lamech was afraid of him, (Just as Eve was terrified when she first saw Cain the shinning one and thought to kill him) and Lamech fled and ran to his father Methuselah. And he said to him: “I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different, and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems that he is not sprung from me, but from the angels. And I fear that in his days, a wonder may be wrought on the earth.

Jesus who inherited the throne of the indwelling spirit in the body of all the descendants of Noah, Is now our indwelling ancestral spirit, who is gathering to himself all the spirits of Good people who fall asleep in righteousness, and is the chosen cornerstone to the resurrected simulacrum, who descended and gave to us, his immortal body.

. It was the Christ/the one anointed with the sweet smelling ointment of God, who chose Jesus as the first fruits to be raised from his dead past, and will raise also, all those who receive a share of his immortal body that is poured out on all those who believe his words as spoken through the mouth of his obedient servant Jesus, Our Lord and King.

Muffled

Jesus in me
You have absolutely no proofs at all. That which you put forward as proof, is but the imaginations of your own mind and I have no intentions of attempting to convince YOU that you are wrong, ...
Quote Muffled; I go by the rules of logic which explains why I am not muddled as you presume

We will demonstrate by logic that your mind been muddled by your illogical reasoning. “Muffle:” 1. ‘To deaden the sound so that it can not be heard or understood.’ 2. ‘The bare and hairless snout of a rat.’

In Acts 3: 22-26; Peter IS referring to the SERVANT that the Lord had promised that he would raise up from among the Israelites to send in his name and speak the words that He, “The Lord,” commanded his servant to speak,in his name. Peter is referring to the days of Jesus, of which days, all the prophets including Samuel spoke. The SERVANT that in Acts 3: 13; it is said, was given divine glory by Jehovah/“Who I Am,” who chose the man Jesus as the one, who he would send in his name and to speak only the words that He, our Lord and saviour would command his obedient servant Jesus to say.

Quote Muffled; Catholics and others have been known to make errors. Unless you are a Greek scholar and can show some proof of translation you have no way to judge the translation as to whether it was proper or not. In the passage you referred to John is using the word "glorified" to refer to the change in Jesus that came through resurrection. There is no reference to that glory as being devine.

And if you refuse to believe that being chosen as the heir and successor to Melchizedek, who, clothed and girded with fire, was chosen to stand before the face of the Most High, and serve God before the body of Adam/Mankind, into all eternity, and to be resurrected from the dead as the first to inherit the glorious body of Light in which he appeared to Saul/Paul, on the road to Damascus, then to be placed in the very throne of He, whose glorious and immortal body was torn asunder for our sake, is not divine glory given to Jesus by our Lord and saviour, then to you, there must be no such thing as divine GLORY, and you cannot expect to receive a share of the hidden Manna, that came down from heaven in order that we might live, and live eternally with our brother Jesus.

By your own so-called logic, you have no hope of ever receiving the divine glory that is promised to those who are gathered to the chosen cornerstone to the new and glorious Temple of Light, in which our Lord will dwell on earth among mankind, which is His current temporary tent.

Quote Muffled; If God is putting the words in the mouth of Jesus to say that He is Jehovah then Jesus must be Jehovah since God knows everything.

This is a prime example of your muddled minds illogical way of looking at scripture.

The name “Jehovah,” means, “I Am Who I Am.” And it was Jehovah/“Who I Am,” who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18; I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will tell him what to say, and he will tell the people everything I command. He will speak in my name etc. When you quote the words spoken through the mouth of his obedient servant Jesus, you are quoting the words spoken by our Lord and saviour Jehovah/”Who I Am.”

If you choose to call Jehovah/”Who I Am,” a liar, who said that He would send the Israelites a prophet like Moses from among their own people; and that he would tell his obedient servant what to say and he would tell the people everything that “Who I Am,” commanded and that He would speak in His name, then you go right ahead and continue to call him a liar.

Or if you choose to call Jesus a liar also, who said, “I do nothing on my own authority, but I say only what the Father (Our Father who is in Heaven) commands me to say” and claim that the words spoken by Jesus, were not the words that our Lord and saviour commanded him to say, then you go right ahead.

Quote Muffled; I would like to sympathize with your sorry state but then I wouldn't be able to hold your feet to the fire. There is no reference to Jesus in the passage you qouted.

It is I who sympathize with your sorry state, and though your hands reach out from the fires of hell grasping at the feet of those passing by, in your attempt to drag others down into your place of torment, you will not succeed, as everyone who logically looks at Acts 3: 22-26; will agree with the translators of the KJV, The Amplified, The Living New testament, the Revised Standard translations and every other translation of the New testament, including “The Gideons,” etc, etc, that Peter was referring to Jesus as the prophet that “Who I Am”/Jehovah, chose from among the Israelite to be the one who would speak in His name. "Blessed be He who comes IN THE NAME OF THE LORD."

Quote Muffled; I almost always show my colors. This one is purple. This is incorrect.

I have provided scripture and deductions from the scripture. Such things are not imaginations. I can be convinced of things if they are rational. The fact that you won't address the proofs is a victroy for me because you have given up by default.

Bring it on. You obviously have acheived nothing by spouting inanities so far.

You say it but you haven't proved it. There is nothing in these passages that I would deduce as proof of what you say and there certainly is no statement directly supporting your statement. I will allow for a little inductive reasoning, however undependable but given other proofs of the divinity of Jesus, such inductive reasoning becomes a great deal less dependable.

Again Jesus is glorified but that does not mean that He received divine glory. The fact that God glorifies does not in and of itself make that glory divine. The passage itself does not reveal what kind of glory Jesus received but a little bit of inductive reasoning and the other verse about the glorification of Jesus as a resurrected being suggest that Peter is referring to it here as well considering that he follows it up with a reference to the crucifixion. So in other words it appears that Peter is saying that the Pharisees crucified Jesus but He was raised up in a glorified body.

That is about as muddled a statement as I have ever seen. I believe that Jesus has divine Glory because He is God in the flesh; it was not given to him and your statement doesn't prove that it was. As for your aspersions about my beliefs not being in accord with yours be it known that mine are in accord with Jesus.

On the contrary, I have already received divine glory which had to be received by me becasue I am merely a man.

You appear to be trying to create a dichotomy in the Godhead by splitting His name. I see no logical basis for doing that. I noticed that you could not come up with a proper rejoinder for what I said. I have to admit it is a logic you have no way of refuting.

I am a servant of God and no servant of the devil but by accusing the brethren you qualify.

look3467

Premium Member
OK, S-sword

I concede! You are obviously very well versed in the intricate details of the spiritual happenings foreign to my understanding and outside the realm of the bible.

All of it, is of course to me very amusing and an interesting read, and I say that respectfully.

Jesus, for all intents and purposes, is my God, and I am with Paul when Paul stated:
1Co 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

Being that Jesus is my God, my concern is knowing all about Him and what part He played in the whole of the bible.

Now the book of Enoch and others dwell on things that are outside, in my opinion, the realm of what is already stated in the written words of the bible.

Yes, there are allusions to Giants, fallen angels, men of renown and many others, which take away from the simplicity of the Gospel.

Mind you, they are worthy of study but not to the point of making it "the" gospel.

Whatever happened/happens in the celestial spiritual realm is of no real concern to me, save Jesus and what the bible states of Him.

The real matter of it all is that one on one relationship with God in Jesus, what is now and substantive.

The rest is just a study.

Blessings, AJ

S-word

I have provided scripture and deductions from the scripture. Such things are not imaginations. I can be convinced of things if they are rational. The fact that you won't address the proofs is a victroy for me because you have given up by default.

I am a servant of God and no servant of the devil but by accusing the brethren you qualify.

You say that Jesus was eternally the Son of God. The bible says that it was when God chose him as the heir and successor to Melchizedek that he declared him to he his son, see Hebrew 5: 5-10; "Jesus did not take upon himself the honour of high priest, instead, after he had been made perfect through his sufferings, god declared him to be high priest in the line of succession to Melchizedek with these word, "You are my son Today I have become your Father."

The virgin birth is a lie that was introduced by the deceiving disciples of the enemies of christ, who refuse to acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being.

2nd letter of John verses 7-10; “Many deceivers have gone out all over the world, people who do not acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being. Such a person is a deceiver and an enemy of Christ.” Where do you suppose you would find a teaching that has been spread throughout the entire earth that refuses to acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being? While a human being, Jesus was chosen as the heir to He, who gives his immortal Body to his elect and chosen, when the Lord said to the man Jesus, see Hebrew 5: 5; “Today I have begotten thee.” It is within those who inherit his glorious immortal body of light, that he shall dwell among mankind and rule the whole world with a rod of iron.

Your god has never raised a MAN from death, mine has, and he has raised Jesus as the first of many brothers to inherit the new body of light in which he appeared to Saul on the road to Damascus and indentifed himself, not as some heavenly god, but as "Jesus of Nazareth," Acts 22: 8.

Paul says, "There is a physical body, so there must be a spiritual body also, but it is the physical body that comes first, and as we have born the image of the man Adam, so too shall we bear the image of the second man, Jesus the first fruits to be raised from the dead past of the Son of Man, the first of many brothers, who are created a little lower than the angels then growned with glory to rule the whole world, even the angelic heavenly beings.

All true believers know that Jesus came as a human being born of human parents, it was the deceivers who came preaching a different Jesus than the man who was chosen to speak in God’s name and to say only that which he was commanded to say by the Lord God our saviour, Jehovah/“Who I Am,” the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors, who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18; I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will tell him what to say, and he will tell the people everything I command. He will speak in my name etc. When you quote the words spoken through the mouth of his obedient servant Jesus, you are quoting the words spoken by our Lord and saviour Jehovah/”Who I Am.”

In Acts 3: 22-26; Peter confirms that Jesus was that man, and the people of those days knew that Jesus was not the Lord our saviour, when they cried out, “Blessed is He who comes in THE NAME OF THE LORD.

1st Timothy 1: 1; "From Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by order of GOD OUR SAVIOUR and Christ Jesus our hope." Acts 3: 13; "The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors, has glorified his servant Jesus.“ It was not the man Jesus, But the lord God our saviour, who said through the mouth of his obedient servant Jesus, “Before Abraham was, I Am.”

From the Book of Jubilees 4: 30; “And He (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: ‘On the day thou eat thereof ye shall die.’ For this reason Adam did not complete the years of that first day; for He died during it.” The Lords Day is the Sabbath, the seventh period of one thousand years from the first day in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that day at the age of 930. Acts 17: 31; For He, (Who I Am, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) has fixed a day (One Thousand Years) in which He will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN He has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

Any words that you would care to quote from the New Testament that were spoken through the mouth of Jesus, are not his words, but the words of Enoch, our living indwelling ancestral Father, who was the only man to have been redeemed from the previous world, and to have received the lot of eternal life, and who chose the man Jesus as the first of many brothers to receive a portion of his glorious immortal body which is torn asunder and poured out as fire on all who believe his words as spoken through his obedient servant Jesus.

Docetism, is the concept that Jesus had existed as a spirit, and this was the teaching of the deceivers, who refused to acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being, and although that false teaching had begun in the days of John, by the 2nd century it had theoretically been stamped out. Nevertheless, those people who had been deceived by that evolving false concept still held the belief that the prophet Jesus, had been to much of a god, or rather THE GOD, to have had normal bodily needs such as eating, drinking and excretion, as exemplified in the following letter written by Clement the bishop of Alexandria, who was responsible also for the “Secret Gospel Letter.”

“It would be ridiculous to imagine that the body of the redeemer, in order to exist, had the usual needs of Man. He only took food and ate it in order that we should not teach about him in a Docetic fashion.”

It was upon this false evolving teaching, or added yeast, which continues to swell and contaminate the unleavened bread that came down from our future, that the universal church, was founded and established by Constantine the non-christian in 325 AD, which church taught and continues to teach, that an immortal god who was supposedly the co-creator of the cosmos, came down to earth and crawled into the womb of their imaginary virgin, where his father and co-creator of the cosmos, then formed for him a humanlike body which was not of the seed of Adam and not under the penalty of the sin that all human beings who descend from Adam inherit.

Last edited:

S-word

OK, S-sword

I concede! You are obviously very well versed in the intricate details of the spiritual happenings foreign to my understanding and outside the realm of the bible.

Jesus, for all intents and purposes, is my God,

2nd John 9; "Whoever stays with the teaching has both the Father and the Son."

It is good that you have the Son, but where is the Father? Did Jesus not commanded that you should worship our Father and our Father alone?
Matt 4: 16; so they will see the good things you do and praise your Father in heaven. 5: 48; You must be perfect just as you Father in heaven is perfect. 6: 1; If you do these things publicly, you will receive no reward from your Father in heaven. 6: 4; Pray to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what you do in private will reward you. 6: 8; Your Father already knows what you need before you ask him. 6: 9; Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name, etc. 6: 14; Your Father in heaven will also forgive you. 6: 15; Then your Father will forgive the wrongs that you have done. 6: 18; Only your Father will know and your Father will reward you. 6: 26; Your Father in heaven takes care of them. 6: 32; Your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things.

The kingdom of God is within you, and as we dwell in He, who is the singularity in whom all exist, His Spirit dwells in we, the human body, which is the temporary tent/tabernacle of the Most High within the singularity that is God, where, He dwells behind the veil to the inner most sanctuary of his tabernacle, until his son has built for him his new Temple of Light, of which Jesus, was the first fruits to be chosen from the dead past of the “Son of Man,” who is the first born Son of God. Jesus is the cornerstone to the new Temple in which the Lord God our saviour will dwell on earth among mankind and not within mankind.

Jesus, the first of many brothers who are chosen from the body of mankind to inherit their share of the immortal body of God’s Son, which is torn asunder and poured out as fire on all those who believed his words/spirit that came down from the eighth eternal heaven of light, which is in the far distant future of we, who live according to three dimensional time.

And the spirit/words that will quicken our mortal bodies, came down from He, in the eighth eternal heaven of unapproachable light, in who, we of his dead past dwell. He is the spirit that is currently developing within the body of mankind in this the seventh heaven, in his ascent to the eighth eternal heaven, for as he dwells in us, in our three dimensional time, so too, we dwell in him, in his fourth dimensional time.

And that Manna/words that came down through space and time, were spoken through his obedient servant Jesus, who we once knew as a man and who, according to Acts 3:13; has been given divine glory by the God of our ancestors, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and who is now incontestably divine.

No man has ascended to heaven except, and that one exception was Enoch, who ascended to the ends of all things where he witnessed the universe roll up as a scroll, where the elements became so excited they burnt up and fell as massive columns of fire beyond all measure in height and depth into the great Abyss/Black Hole, where all that existed was condensed back to the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity, where the Omega, “The Son of Man,” the Most High in the creation said, “Let there be Light” as he witnessed the resurrection of the universal body in which He, the supreme personality of Godhead, had developed.

The eternal spirit which was in the beginning, is the divine animating principle that pervades all that was, is, and ever will be, is the life force/soul, to which all the information that is gathered through the senses of all the living creatures that he has evolved into, and Enoch was the first human spirit to be gathered to that evolving spirit, and Enoch was the cornerstone to the Temple that is the Son of Man, as in his ascent to the ends of this universal cycle, all the spirits of mankind were gathered to him in his evolution from man to supreme God.

But to attempt to equate the man Enoch to the “Son of Man” who, at the end of his evolution is the supreme personality of Godhead, would be comparable to equating you, to the very first organic molecule that was formed in the noxious primeval soup of the earth, from which molecule you have evolved.

It is that glorious simulacrum the great androgene in the eighth eternal heaven of light, who dies in the process of involution in order to be the saviour of we, in the process of evolution. This he does, by releasing from the least to the greatest, those elect and chosen spirits from which he was formed, and Enoch, who was the first to be reborn on earth in the man Jesus, was the least in the kingdom of God, which is the eighth eternal heaven of unapproachable light. The sacrificial Lamb of God diminishes into nothingness, as the new species of Light beings develops upon the earth. The first shall be last and the last shall be first.

From the Book of Enoch the Prophet37: 4; “Til the present day such wisdom has never been given by the Lord of spirits as I have received according to my insight, according to the good pleasure of the Lord of spirits by whom the lot of eternal life has been given to me.”

This is verified by Genesis 5: 24: He spent his life in fellowship with God, and then he disappeared, because God had translated him. Hebrew 11: 5; “It was faith that kept Enoch from dying. Instead, he was taken up to God, and no one could find him, because God had taken him up (Into the future.)
In his ascent to the ends of time, Enoch was escorted by two angels to the ends of the great earth, where the heavens were completed, and in 18: 11; it is said; “And I saw a Deep Abyss/Black Hole, with columns of heavenly fire, and among them I saw columns of fire fall, which were beyond measure alike toward the height and toward the depth, and beyond that great abyss was nothing, a horrible waste.

Turning to one of the escorting angels, Enoch enquires what place was this, and the angel answered, (Verse 14) This place is the ends of the heavens and earth, and is the prison of all the stars and the host of heaven. Enoch then goes on to say; “And I, Enoch, alone saw the vision, the ends of all things; and no man shall see as I have seen.”

Who told Peter, a simple fisherman, that one day the heavens would roll up as a scroll with a great hissing noise and the universal elements would become so excited they would burn up and the heavens and earth would disappear?

Last edited:

S-word

Enoch who was taken to heaven at the age of 365, is the one year old or 365 day old unblemished, Lamb of God, which is sacrificed for the sins of man. It is written in the Pseudipegrapha of the Old Testament, that Enoch was carried to the throne of the most high, which was surrounded by glorious light creatures, and Michael was commanded to strip Enoch of his earthy garment and to anoint him with the sweet smelling ointment of God, which shone with the brilliance of the sun, and behold, he was as one of the glorious ones. Enoch the anointed one, who was clothed and girded with fire, was then chosen to serve God before the body of Adam/mankind into all eternity.

The Greek word, “Christ,” means “Anointed,” and Enoch, is the only exception of all mankind to have been anointed at the command of God, and with the sweet smelling ointment of God that shone with the brilliance of the sun, the one whose spirit evolved within the body of mankind, by the gathering to him of all the spirits of man, in his ascent to the ends of time, is the true Christ, to whom all the sins of the physical body in which he developed (Mankind) is ascribed, Psalms 51: 5; “Behold, I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother (The body of mankind in which the spiritual Son of Man Develops) conceive me.”

After choosing Jesus, who had been filled with the spirit of Enoch, who was perfected in Jesus, as his heir, it was his immortal body that was torn asunder and poured out on those who believed his words as spoken by his servant Jesus who was filled with the spirit of Enoch which descended upon him as he rose from the baptismal waters and the heavenly voice was heard to say, “You are my beloved in whom I am pleased, Today I have become your Father.” See the more ancient and correct translations of Luke 3: 22.

Jesus, who was the man Enoch, reborn, was the first to be released from the heavenly, glorious simulacrum (Blueprint) who the man Enoch had become, the sacrificial Lamb of God, who dies in the process of involution in order to be the saviour of his elect and chosen ones in the process of evolution, has this to say, 108: 11-13; And now I will summon the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved, And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved MY holy name (I Am Who I Am) and I will seat each one on the throne of his honour. And they shall be resplendent for time without number.----And the sinners shall cry aloud and see them resplendent (In their immortal bodies of Light) and they (The sinners) shall go where days and seasons are prepared for them.

Paul says in 1st Corinthians 15, “There is a physical body, so there must be a spiritual body also, but it is the physical body that comes first. The man Jesus who is referred to in scripture as the second Adam, and who was given divine glory by “Who I Am,” and is now incontestably divine, appeared to Saul/Paul in his new body of blinding light and revealed himself to Saul as “Jesus of Nazareth” and as we have borne the image of the first Adam, so too shall they who are chosen as heirs and the host bodies to those who received their share of the immortal body, the little tongues of fire, who were judged in the flesh as all are judged, but who, in their spiritual existence have been gathering to themselves, all the good spirits of their descendants who fall asleep in righteousness, who are to be reborn on earth as was the man Enoch, who was the compilation of all the righteous spirits that had been gathered to the bosom of Abraham, and in their chosen heirs and host human bodies, they will take the thrones that have been prepared for them and rule with the Lord for the thousand years, and they will bear the image of the second Adam also.

Jesus was the first to inherit a share of the hidden Manna, the immortal body of He, to whom the sins of the body of mankind in which he, the Son of Man develops, are ascribed.

“The Book of Enoch the Righteous” 54: 9; to 55 1-2; (9) “Be not godless in your hearts, and lie not and alter the words of uprightness, nor charge with lying the words of the Holy Great One, nor take account of your idols; (Those images before who the world bows, which are made to look like mortal man) for all your lying and all your godlessness issue not in righteousness, but in great sin.

(10) And now I know this mystery, that sinners will alter the words of righteousness in many ways, and will speak wicked words and lie, and practise great deceits, and write book concerning their words. (11) But when they write down truthfully all MY words in their different languages, and do not change or minish aught from MY words, but write them all down truthfully----Missing------all that I first testified concerning them. (12) Then, I know another mystery, that books shall be given to the righteous and the wise to become a cause of joy and uprightness and much wisdom.

(13) And to them shall the books be given, and they shall believe in them and rejoice over them, and then shall all the righteous, who have learnt there-from all the paths of uprightness be recompensed. 55: 1; In those days the Lord bade them to summon and testify to the children of earth concerning their wisdom: Show it unto them; for ye are their guides, and a recompense over the whole earth. (2) For I and MY Son will be united with them forever in the paths of uprightness in their lives; and ye shall have peace, ye children of uprightness. Amen.

Last edited:

Muffled

Jesus in me
CONTINUED:
Quote Muffled; The seed of Mary is the seed of Adam…
Although in this you are correct, for Jesus the grandson of Heli, was born of the seed of Adam and therefore, like all human beings who are all descended from Adam, had inherited the death penalty for the sin of Adam and his death was the blood price for that inherited penalty, for which he as all human beings must die the first death which is that of our physical bodies.
Quote Muffled; A creation is necessary because there is no seed from a father. Men can not pay for the sins of other men. Only God could legitimately pay for sin.

And that creation is the spirit that is currently developing and being brought to perfection within the expanded and pregnant androgynous body of Eve/Mankind, “The Son of Man,” who is the Son of the Most High in the creation, and to whom all the sins of the body in which he develops are ascribed.

And It is He, “Who I Am,” who is born into the invisible fourth dimension that co-exists within this visible three dimensional world, with the death of the body in which He develops as “The only begotten Son of God,” who descends through time and chooses Jesus as the first fruits to be risen from his dead past, to speak in his name, Jesus the first of many brothers who are chosen from his dead past to receive a share of his glorious and immortal body of fire in which he was clothed and girded, as he served God before the body of Adam/Mankind into all eternity.

Quote Muffled; Do you claim to have the spirit of God. I do

Like yourself, it was said that Stephen was full of the holy spirit, but by examining his erroneous conceptions against the truths as revealed in God’s word, logically I cannot believe anything that was said by Stephen, so why would you expect anyone to believe your erroneous and illogical statements?

Just because you claim to have the spirit of God, does not mean that you speak the truth.

Jesus was not a God who became a man, but a man who was created a little lower than the angels and was the first of many brothers who are to be given divine Glory and redeemed from the body of mankind to inherit the glorious bodies in which they will judge even the heavenly beings. There is a physical body, so there must be a spiritual body also, but it is the physical body that comes first, and as we have borne the image of the first Adam, so shall we bear the image of the second Adam who appeared to Saul/Paul on the road to Damascus in his new body of brilliant and blinding light and revealed himself to Saul, as "Jesus of Nazareth."

This is not the case and you will find no proof for it.

Jesus is without sin.

None of this has any basis in reality.

Unlike Stephen it has not been said of me that I have the Holy Spirit. Like Paul, I have said it of myself. Up until this year I might still have had some room for doubts but now have incontrovertble proof (to me) that I do. I do not say that you should believe me because I have the Holy Spirit and I do prove my points. All I am saying is that the reason my points are valid is because I have the Holy Spirit and a person who does not have the Holy Spirit tends to make invalid points.

That is true. A claim is not the same thing as a proof. The fact that I speak the truth is a testimony that I have the Holy Spirit.

This is how I know you don't have the Holy Spirit because you have imagined such things to be true when there is no proof for them.

There is no proof that Jesus appeared physically to Paul. There isn't even any proof that Paul actually saw Jesus.