• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Her mother and father had nothing to do with the design of her face.

They did nothing to create, design or make her body function properly.

Sure they did. Genes from momma and genes from pappa make daughter. It's been scientifically proven and can not be refuted by any theologian.

FFH

Veteran Member
EXACTLY.............!!!!!:clap
Right, I'll give her that much, but she has the basic facial structure. I work with two girls who have flawless or near flawless facial structure. They do exist outside the fasion world, especially in Utah. I've associated and worked with girls that would make you think twice about what is beautiful.

FFH

Veteran Member
Sure they did. Genes from momma and genes from pappa make daughter. It's been scientifically proven and can not be refuted by any theologian.
They merely passed on the genes, they did not create the mechanisms set forth and designed in those genes.

God has told us in scripture he forms us in the womb, nothing is predetermined in our genes. He can do with us what he will.

I've seen people changed, physically over the years, from ugly to beautiful, from beautiful to ugly, nothing is predetermined in my opinion.

God designs our lives and our bodies to make us the best we can be. It may be better for one person to have a perfect body, whereas another it may be best to have a flawed structure, there is a higher devine purpose in it all.

Christ did not possess a beautiful face on earth, like we portray him.

Christ himself "descended below all things"

Isaiah 53 Mosiah 14
For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness (good looks); and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

He does, of course, possess a resurrected perfect body now.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
If I'm reading these scriptures right, it's Christ who has created us ("formed us from the womb"). Do you agree or disagree ???

Isaiah 44: 2, 24
2 Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

• • •
24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer,and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isaiah 49: 5
And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength.

Jeremiah 1: 5
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Nope....NONE of this is Yeshua. Just because it says "Lord" does not mean it is Yeshua. Lord was just a title. God held it as well as some prophets/messengers held it. I believe some kings held it.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Right, I'll give her that much, but she has the basic facial structure. I work with two girls who have flawless or near flawless facial structure. They do exist outside the fasion world, especially in Utah. I've associated and worked with girls that would make you think twice about what is beautiful.

This is "YOUR" perception of beauty. So was the end result of that video more beautiful than the person that had the facial blemishes, short neck etc?

The video showed them using a computer to change the eyes, neck etc? If you hadn't seen that video and just saw the girl and the end result you'd be saying the same thing....but since you have seen what they can do you talk about facial structure.....but as you can see they changed all that too.

It may stand to reason that the pictures you've presented went through the same or similar editing. As far as your friends or people you work with and facial structure...I'm quite sure their faces aren't as perfect as you let on. Take a picture of them and set two left sides of their faces and two right sides of their faces together and you will undoubtedly have two different and distinct looking people.

The beauty you think you see is all in your mind. As a christian I thought you belived that ALL God's children were beautiful?????

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
They merely passed on the genes, they did not create the mechanisms set forth and designed in those genes.

I'm sorry but the science disagrees with you on this.

God has told us in scripture he forms us in the womb, nothing is predetermined in our genes. He can do with us what he will.

So husband and wife who've lived a pious life bare a child that is possibly dumb, def, blind, cripple or of a combination of these...is a result of your god's doing?

You rationalize what you perceive as beautiful as a result of God's doing but what about those who aren't appealing to YOUR eyes? Are they less worthy of God's glory and grace?

I've seen people changed, physically over the years, from ugly to beautiful, from beautiful to ugly, nothing is predetermined in my opinion.

Nonsense and you know it. Regardless of how you see it...it is still YOUR perception. Some one else looking at that person could see the exact opposite.

God designs our lives and our bodies to make us the best we can be. It may be better for one person to have a perfect body, whereas another it may be best to have a flawed structure, there is a higher devine purpose in it all.
Prove it. Show me where a child born that is obese is a benefit to that child. Sho me where a child that is born with a physical abnormality is a benefit to that child. Show me where a child born with a physical handicap is a benefit to that child. You appear to hung up on vanity of the flesh....IMO.....

Luke 3:6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God

FFH

Veteran Member
Nope....NONE of this is Yeshua. Just because it says "Lord" does not mean it is Yeshua. Lord was just a title. God held it as well as some prophets/messengers held it. I believe some kings held it.
Yet it says in Isaiah, "the LORD thy redeemer". No one else has this title except Jesus Christ (Yeshua).

Isaiah 44: 2, 24

FFH

Veteran Member
This is "YOUR" perception of beauty. So was the end result of that video more beautiful than the person that had the facial blemishes, short neck etc?
You misunderstood me, I was talking about the woman in the opening post, she has the facial features to back up her looks, even if they touched her up a bit, but not as dramatically changd as the woman in the Dove commercial. There are women who are naturally gorgeous no matter what they do, they have the right facial structure.

The video showed them using a computer to change the eyes, neck etc? If you hadn't seen that video and just saw the girl and the end result you'd be saying the same thing....but since you have seen what they can do you talk about facial structure.....but as you can see they changed all that too.
They made their point, but in real life there are gorgeous people, they are few and far between but they do exist, with or without makeup. Some are hard to look at they are so stunning and people tend to shy away from them or treat them as outsiders. A strange sort of minority group. They have their challenges for sure.
It may stand to reason that the pictures you've presented went through the same or similar editing.
Let me get some real shots of her together and you'll see she is naturally beautiful.
As far as your friends or people you work with and facial structure...I'm quite sure their faces aren't as perfect as you let on.
You haven't seen them. I watched the reactions of my other co-workers as she walked in the door the first time, their expressions were priceless, the males faces that is, the girls were nearly in tears, literally one of them, when she saw her. The girl was a flake though, she did like 5 no shows. We're still friends, she's sweet, even though she's very gorgeous she's still real with all she meets, but doesn't take any garbage from anyone. She's a tough girl type, nearly a demi moore type personality with similar or better looks.

Take a picture of them and set two left sides of their faces and two right sides of their faces together and you will undoubtedly have two different and distinct looking people.
Yes, of course, there's a wide range of beautiful different faces out there. I'm amazed at what I come across. The designs God has made are great, within all cultures/ethnic groups. I've seen stunning Arabic, African American, Asian and American women, no one culture is more beautiful than the other, just different colors to add variety.

The beauty you think you see is all in your mind.
No got to disagree with you there.
As a christian I thought you belived that ALL God's children were beautiful?????
Even God pointed out that Racheal was more beautiful than Leah. We need to get real and deal with the conditions we are currently living in. It's only temporary though, remember that. We won't always look like this, it's just temporary, we will all obtain perfect bodies in either the first or the second resurrection. This life is but a temporary flash of time, we need to have differences to recognize each person. If we all looked the same we would easily be confused of course. We need all the different colors, sizes and shapes so we can readily recognize each other, for now anyway, it's all going to change soon.

FFH

Veteran Member
Dregod said:
Prove it. Show me where a child born that is obese is a benefit to that child. Sho me where a child that is born with a physical abnormality is a benefit to that child. Show me where a child born with a physical handicap is a benefit to that child. You appear to hung up on vanity of the flesh....IMO.....
Ether 12: 27
And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.

John 9
1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,

7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Ether 12: 27
And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.

John 9
1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,

7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

You should know by now that quoting stuff from your Holy Book isn't proof to people FFH.

FFH

Veteran Member
You should know by now that quoting stuff from your Holy Book isn't proof to people FFH.
It's better than any human opinion on the subject. It's better to quote the Lord on subjects we really don't have any eternal grasp on yet.

1 Corinthians 13: 12
For now we see through a glass darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Popeyesays

No, it was written by Christ. Christ is the author of the Old and New Testament, not man.

Christ has given us the Old and New Testament by inspiration given to man.

That's a peculiar statement. I did not think you believed in the Trinity.

Regards,
Scott

FFH

Veteran Member
Here's a raw untouched photo, courtesy of Wiki, of Alessandra Ambrosio (opening post photo)

You can see what's been touched up and what hasn't.

Alessandra Ambrosio - Wiki

220px-Alessandra_Ambrosio.jpg
Alessandra_Ambrosio_74.jpg

Draka

Wonder Woman
I am absolutely aghast at this thread. FFH, you have simply got to be the most superficial person I have seen. You seriously remind of that movie character Shallow Hal.

Who are you to even judge what is and isn't "perfect" or flawless" facial features? And you have yet to answer others questions about "ugly" people. Obviously if you find some people so beautiful that you rave about their features then you must have some basis for comparison. You must have people, that in your eyes and opinion, are ugly. Are THEY "proof" of some godly creation?

This thread is sickening.

FFH

Veteran Member
I am absolutely aghast at this thread. FFH, you have simply got to be the most superficial person I have seen. You seriously remind of that movie character Shallow Hal.

Who are you to even judge what is and isn't "perfect" or flawless" facial features? And you have yet to answer others questions about "ugly" people. Obviously if you find some people so beautiful that you rave about their features then you must have some basis for comparison. You must have people, that in your eyes and opinion, are ugly. Are THEY "proof" of some godly creation?

This thread is sickening.

I had that coming, but I don't care. I love art in all forms, especially in the human face. God's the ultimate artist, that's what I'm trying to point out in this thread. God appreciates beauty and has not forgotten those who do not possess a beautiful body in this life.

"There must be an opposition in all things". For scripture reference click here

Coveting another or becoming jealous or angry over another because of their looks is not right and appreciating someone for their looks is not wrong.

Being angry at another for admiring another's physical strengths is not right.

She's only an example to illustrate a point and to ask a simple question, that being did God create her or was she just the result of a random chaotic set of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.