• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Deuteronomy 32:40-2: The Syzygy of God's Two Hands.

John D. Brey

I am not the Prophet, so I do not know. But not sure how its a distraction to the message... His message speaks directly to your Spirit Being.

We need to test the spirits. And especially our own. . . We're each moved by different things and have different criteria for what we consider truth. As best I can discern I agree with a lot of what you say, and thus a lot of what Elijah Jude Alexander says.

Bringing up his appearance was mostly for fun. I wouldn't judge him or anyone else exclusively on appearance.

John

Yahcubs777

We need to test the spirits. And especially our own. . . We're each moved by different things and have different criteria for what we consider truth. As best I can discern I agree with a lot of what you say, and thus a lot of what Elijah Jude Alexander says.

Bringing up his appearance was mostly for fun. I wouldn't judge him or anyone else exclusively on appearance.

John

I see. Well you have located the person i have identified as Elijah. It is up to you now to look more into his messages and decide for yourself. If you have any questions, you can come on to any one of created threads and i will answer them. If you prefer, you can even ask for my private contact info if needed later on. I can't really do much more, i have done all I can do.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
....................., yet you do not know what HE preached.
HE (Jesus) preached or instructed to teach about God's kingdom (Daniel 2:44) at Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8.
This is why HE (Jesus) instructed to ask for God's kingdom or government to come ( thy kingdom come.....)
And for God's will (HIS purpose) to be done on Earth as it is done in Heaven.
In Heaven there is No war, No crime, No violence, No pollution, No sickness, No death.....
So, thus we know HE (Jesus) preached that those same good heavenly kingdom conditions that exist in Heaven to come and exist right here on Earth. Exist on Earth just at 1 Corinthians 15:26; Isaiah 25:8 says.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
In the theology I learned, there's a distinction between "resuscitation," versus "resurrection." The latter means you've died, and risen into a state that will never return to the mortal body you formerly possessed. "Resuscitation," on the other hand, merely implies that your mortal body was temporarily resuscitation only to die again eventually.
Lazarus died after being resuscitated. All those who rose from the grave at Jesus' resurrection later died implying that they merely had their mortal bodies temporarily resuscitated.
In the ancient world, bodies weren't embalmed. In fact, we embalm bodies today because of the truth that there are many times when a body has all the qualification of being dead, while it's in a state between life and death. We might interpret Jesus' prayer of thanks to the Father upon reaching Lazarus tomb to be based on the fact that Lazarus didn't yet "stinketh." Jesus may have realized that if he had actually died, rather than being in state between life and death, his body would have already begun to decompose. John

Yes, Lazarus body was already smelling/decomposing according to John 11:39 B being dead for four days.
Dead as John 11:44 says.
Now notice what happens 6 days later at John 12:9-10 because the enemies were already conspiring to kill the resurrected Lazarus (side note Luke 16:31)
No doubt they succeeded because there is No mention of Lazarus being around at the time Jesus died.

Yahcubs777

HE (Jesus) preached or instructed to teach about God's kingdom (Daniel 2:44) at Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8.
This is why HE (Jesus) instructed to ask for God's kingdom or government to come ( thy kingdom come.....)
And for God's will (HIS purpose) to be done on Earth as it is done in Heaven.
In Heaven there is No war, No crime, No violence, No pollution, No sickness, No death.....
So, thus we know HE (Jesus) preached that those same good heavenly kingdom conditions that exist in Heaven to come and exist right here on Earth. Exist on Earth just at 1 Corinthians 15:26; Isaiah 25:8 says.

Nope. HE preached the Gospel of Everlasting Life... What do you know about the kingdom?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
.............. I pointed out that Cain was actually in a better position with God after he killed Abel than he was prior to killing Abel. . . It seems the same was true of Saul. John
To me it does Not seem Cain was in a better position because Jesus starts counting the ' foundation of the world ' (of mankind) staring with Abel according to Matthew 23:35.
Please notice Hebrews 11:4 because it was Not by Cain......

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Nope. HE preached the Gospel of Everlasting Life... What do you know about the kingdom?
The theme of the Bible and the theme of Jesus teaching is: God's kingdom - Luke 4:43
God's kingdom government of Daniel 2:44-45.
This is why Jesus instructed to declare the good news of God's kingdom on an international scale - Matthew 24:14.
The word gospel means: good news.
So, it is the good news of everlasting life "IF" one follows Jesus -> 1 John 1:7.
Jesus is King (President) of God's kingdom for a thousand years according to 1 Corinthians 15:24-26.