• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Deuteronomy 32:40-2: The Syzygy of God's Two Hands.

Yahcubs777

I started a thread here years ago where I pointed out that Cain was actually in a better position with God after he killed Abel than he was prior to killing Abel. . . It seems the same was true of Saul.

John

Huh? Cain was the first Roman (Roam-man)... And the person that bannished him is not GOD (even though that is what they wrote) it was his biological father, Adam. And are you really claiming that Cain was in a better situation???? So Abel, an Martyer life means nothing? Do you think Stephens like means nothing as well? It is unjust for GOD to give anyone a ministry that has Martyred a child of the kingdom. Cain was not a child of the kingdom; he is a tare. saul paul is a child of the kingdom; the least in the kingdom.

Where is the justice, the love of GOD for Stephen? A very wonderful child of the kingdom, fearless in sharing the message and his life was taken unjustly... GOD is the Most Righteous Judge.

John D. Brey

Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, Upon the son of man whom though madest strong for thyself.

Psalms 80:17.​

A parallel Psalm is Psalms 16:10:

For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; Neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.​

The next verse says:

Thou wilt make me know true everlasting life in thy presence full of joy.​

And then:

At thy right hand young forevermore.​

The word the KJV translates "path," as in "the path of life," is the word ארח, which also has the connotation "decree," or, as Gesenius points out, even "epoch." So we could speak of the "epoch of true, everlasting, life."

In the last quotation above, the KJV translates "At thy right hand there are pleasures for ever more." But there's no Hebrew word for "there are" in the text. Furthermore, there's a word similar to the one interpreted and translated "pleasures" נעמות, i.e., the word נעורים, that means "youth."

For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; Neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt make me know true everlasting life in thy presence full of joy; at thy right hand young forevermore.

Psalms 16:10-11.

For I lift up my right hand, which is upon the son of man, and I lift it, him, all the way to heaven, thereby, through resurrection, making him so strong he can never again die.

Deuteronomy 32:39-40, as interpretation and translated in this thread.

Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, Upon the son of man whom though madest strong [impervious to death] for thyself.

John

Last edited:

Yahcubs777

Who's the "they," in "that is what they wrote"?

John

The people that put the bible together. Not the sent ones that brought the original scrolls.

GOD doesn't talk to tares. HE said HE doesn't know them... I never knew you, begone ye workers of iniquity.
Jacob I loved, Esau i hated... Esau is a tare.
The Angel that came to Hagar in the wilderness, is a fallen angel, because hagar was a witch sent to do one thing or another concerning Abraham. Again this was not spelled out plainly for the reader. Another that was not spelled out is Nimrod cush, who was a wizard, a soul hunter for his god (small g).

John D. Brey

For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; Neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt make me know true everlasting life in thy presence full of joy; at thy right hand young forevermore.

Psalms 16:10-11.

For I lift up my right hand, which is upon the son of man, and I lift it, him, all the way to heaven, thereby, through resurrection, making him so strong he can never again die.

Deuteronomy 32:39-40, as interpretation and translated in this thread.

Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, Upon the son of man whom though madest strong [impervious to death] for thyself.

At chapter 9 of the Psalms, the KJV starts out: "To the Chief Musician upon Muth-Labben, A Psalm of David." ---- The translators haven't a clue what the Hebrew is saying. On the other hand, here's how a great Hebrew scholar (Rabbi Samson R. Hirsch), interprets the text:

To Him Who grants victory. Immortality (eternal youth, insight into the mystery) to the `son' alone. A psalm of David.

The Hirsch Tehillim, Psalm 9:1.​

Rabbi Hirsch's interpretation of Psalm 9:1 could hardly be a better justification for the translation of Deuteronomy 32:39-40 presented in this thread, and as that translation is cross-referenced to the Psalms already exegeted. Just as Psalms 16:11 speaks of "everlasting youth" (rather than the KJV "pleasures for evermore"), Rabbi Hirsch corrects the KJV at Psalm 9:1, saying it refers to "immortality," and "eternal youth").

Not only does Rabbi Hirsch interpret the first giving of everlasting life to the "son alone" ("immortality" at one point belongs only to the "son") so too, ironically, Psalms chapter 9 speaks of this "son," in the cross-hairs of verse one, being lifted out of the gates of death (v. 13). It goes so far as to paraphrase the one lifted up asking from redemption from "those who hate me." Perhaps the same "those who hate me" who come under the retribution of the one lifted up out of the grave in Deuteronomy 32?

There are a number of important exegetical nuances in this chapter. And Rabbi Hirsch is the perfect person to point them out, in that he notes, in his Etymological Dictionary, that Hebrew words that look, or sound, alike, have, because of the sacred nature of the text, and context (scripture) etymological relationships.

In verse 9 of chapter nine, the text says the Lord will be a refuge משגב for the oppressed; a refuge משגב in times of trouble. Then, in verse 14, it says God will show forth his psalm, or praise, "in the gates of the daughter of Zion." The word that comes after "refuge" משגב in most lexicons is the word משוכה or מסוכה, which is directly related to the "Shaddai" emblazoned "mezuzah" placed on the gates and doors of Israel, and which the sages claim (concerning the "Shaddai" on the mezuzah) is an acronym for "guardian of the gates of Israel" (shamor dalet y--israel --- שדי).

Shaddai is the guardian of the gates of Israel. Which segues into one of the most important chapters in the Bible, which is consequently one of the most misunderstood and misinterpreted: Psalms 2, where we read, in the correct interpretation and translation (supported by Ibn Ezra), that God pours out his anointed on Zion, or at the gates of Zion (see, Exegeting the Messianic Psalms). Just as the "mezuzah" is placed on the Jewish doors and gates to provide refuge beyond those doors and gates, Psalms 9 claims that the lifting up of the "son" (Rabbi Hirsch) from out of the grave, shews forth at the gates of Zion, where, according to Psalms 2, God pours out Messiah like a drink offering.

John

Last edited:

John D. Brey

The people that put the bible together. Not the sent ones that brought the original scrolls.

So you --- or Elijah Jude Alexander ---- have the original scrolls? If not, how do you know those that put the bible together wrote something not in the original scrolls?

John

John D. Brey

GOD doesn't talk to tares. HE said HE doesn't know them... I never knew you, begone ye workers of iniquity.
Jacob I loved, Esau i hated... Esau is a tare.

Jacob is the father of Israel. Israel are the amanuenses who put the bible together. You, and Elijah Jude Alexander, are, I assume, not direct biological descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, who, the latter, are those who put the bible together.

If you genuinely posses the original tablets, or scrolls, they must be worth a king's ransom even in comparison for what you could get for a Gutenberg Bible. The Gutenberg Bible surely ain't got nuttin on the Yahweh Bible you're insinuating you and Elijah Jude Alexander have stashed away somewhere. <s>

John

John D. Brey

And are you really claiming that Cain was in a better situation???? So Abel, an Martyer life means nothing?

. . . I like to back up my claims with exegesis and argumentation. Which I did, over dozens of pages of dialogue here in this forum, which got edited into a cleaned up presentation of all the argumentation that took place, here.

John

John D. Brey

In verse 9 of chapter nine, the text says the Lord will be a refuge משגב for the oppressed; a refuge משגב in times of trouble. Then, in verse 14, it says God will show forth his psalm, or praise, "in the gates of the daughter of Zion." The word that comes after "refuge" משגב in most lexicons is the word משוכה or מסוכה, which is directly related to the "Shaddai" emblazoned "mezuzah" placed on the gates and doors of Israel, and which the sages claim (concerning the "Shaddai" on the mezuzah) is an acronym for "guardian of the gates of Israel" (shamor dalet y--israel --- שדי).

Shaddai is the guardian of the gates of Israel. Which segues into one of the most important chapters in the Bible, which is consequently one of the most misunderstood and misinterpreted: Psalms 2, where we read, in the correct interpretation and translation (supported by Ibn Ezra), that God pours out his anointed on Zion, or at the gates of Zion (see, Exegeting the Messianic Psalms). Just as the "mezuzah" is placed on the Jewish doors and gates to provide refuge beyond those doors and gates, Psalms 9 claims that the lifting up of the "son" (Rabbi Hirsch) from out of the grave, shews forth at the gates of Zion, where, according to Psalms 2, God pours out Messiah like a drink offering.

Someone familiar with Jewish customs can't help but relate the mezuzah, on the doorposts and gates of Israel (and put there as "guardian of the gates of Yisrael"), with the original guardian of the gates of Israel, the blood of the salvific lamb slain and poured out (and eaten) on Passover. Which only raises the stakes, so to say, on correctly exegeting 1 Samuel 1:18 where David references not the book of Jasher, but the book of Joshua, and in particular a particular narrative in the book of Joshua.

In 1 Samuel 1:18 David has just defeated Amalek by slaying Amalek the slayer of God's anointed (משיח messiah). Right after the defeat of Amalek, David, the consummate reader of the Torah, remembers not only Moses lifting his hand toward heaven with the rod of God in his right hand, but he remembers that right after the defeat of Amalek Moses takes the rod of God, the branch of God, and places it on an altar he calls the Banner of Yahweh, the Banner of the Lord (in the KJV, Yahweh-Nissi).

Having just defeated Amalek, as Mosed did, David remarks that the Beauty of Israel (a term related to the Lord, and particularly the rod representing the beauty of the Lord) will be slain on the altars of Israel.

So why is an little known extra-biblical treatise whose existence and authenticity is unproven, used in the context of David's remark (which he allegedly references to this text) rather than referencing the book which, though it sounds like Jasher, i.e., Joshua, has a direct and foundational parallel to precisely what David is going on about?

Perhaps, once again, the guardians of the sacred text have more to guard than meets the eye after their guardianship has had its way with the text?

John

John D. Brey

Perhaps, once again, the guardians of the sacred text have more to guard than meets the eye after their guardianship has had its way with the text?

The text David references is not in the book of Jasher (although in the essay, Isaiah 49:22, I gave a verse that works in context), but the book of Joshua. Specifically, Joshua 8:28-32:

28 And Joshua burnt Ai, and made it an heap for ever, even a desolation unto this day. 29 And the king of Ai he hanged on a tree until eventide: and as soon as the sun was down, Joshua commanded that they should take his carcase down from the tree, and cast it at the entering of the gate of the city, and raise thereon a great heap of stones, that remaineth unto this day. 30 In that place Joshua built an altar unto the LORD God of Israel in mount Ebal, 31 As Moses the servant of the LORD commanded the children of Israel, as it is written in the book of the law of Moses, an altar of whole stones, over which no man hath lift up any iron: and they offered thereon burnt offerings unto the LORD, and sacrificed peace offerings. 32 And he wrote there upon the stones a copy of the law of Moses, which he wrote in the presence of the children of Israel.​

Perhaps reading the verses above enlightens a person familiar with scripture as to why we find "Jasher" in the Masoretic text, as the book David references, rather that the actual reference which is Joshua 8:29-32. David has just seen the anointed of God, the first king of Israel, who represents Israel's only true king, Messiah, slain by an enemy of God.

Not only does David remember Moses erected the Banner of Yahweh, the Banner of the Lord, an altar of sacrifice, when God's enemy is defeated, but he remembers Moses commandment (Joshua 8:31) as that commandment is relayed in the quotation of Joshua 8:28-31.

When God's enemy is defeated, Joshua takes the king of the city, and hangs him on a tree till sundown, after which he's removed, and cast onto the very gates of the city, which, thereafter Joshua makes into an altar replete with replicas of the tablets of the law given to Moses; an altar of God not unlike the one Moses erected at the defeat of Amalek, when, ironically, it was the Lord, Yahweh, who was found on the branch (יהוה is said to have been engraved into the rod of God in Moses' right hand --- see Isaiah 49:16). It was the Shaddai who was cast onto the gates and doors of Israel at the Passover. It's Shaddai, and who has become an ornament of glory, marking the entrance to Zion, the temple, and the Presence of God:

And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open. I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father's house. And they shall hang upon him all the glory of his father's house.

Isaiah 22:22-24.​

When, after referencing Joshua 8:28-32, David speaks of the Beauty of Israel, Messiah, being slain on the altars of Israel, we can see almost too clearly the prescient power of David as a prophet. He's saying quite clearly to all who come after him that when God defeats the enemy Amalek only represents in human form, Messiah will be hung on a tree till sundown, after which time he will become an ornament of glory, an altar, representing the incarnation of the tablets of the Law themselves; he will represent the very mezuzah into the Kingdom of God, the future city of Zion, an entrance, or door, into the very Presence of God himself.

I am the way, the truth, and the everlasting life. No man comes unto the Father without passing through me.​

John

Last edited:

Yahcubs777

Jacob is the father of Israel. Israel are the amanuenses who put the bible together. You, and Elijah Jude Alexander, are, I assume, not direct biological descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, who, the latter, are those who put the bible together.

If you genuinely posses the original tablets, or scrolls, they must be worth a king's ransom even in comparison for what you could get for a Gutenberg Bible. The Gutenberg Bible surely ain't got nuttin on the Yahweh Bible you're insinuating you and Elijah Jude Alexander have stashed away somewhere. <s>

John

I don't think you understand. The fact that you can be fine with what was written is an evidence that you do not know the Most Holy Character of GOD. And also, the Character of the Son of GOD, Adam. And the Logos (The unalterable blueprint of the plan of salvation)...Which I do not mean to say as an attack or insult...

A Prophet does not teach from the bible, never has. Which bible did Noah teach from? Abraham? Enoch? Isaiah? Even Moses who is not a Prophet did not teach from any bible.
Prophets and sent ones have their messages to give to the people. When a people perceive one to be a Prophet, or sent one, scribes will be ready to pen down what the person is saying. But this Prophet is revisiting the messages that rained since the Fall, until Apostle Peter, and then even the stolen messages from saul paul... to restore them to their perfect state. And I thank GOD that the messages are in the earth at all, else how would we have come to the height to catch what this Prophet is revealing? We could not.

Saul Paul played a similitude of the Romans. Rome was the last kingdom in the image that Daniel saw, Babylon, Medes Persia, Grecia, Rome. Saul Paul did exactly what the Romans have done to the jews... Persecuted the jews, stole the scrolls, hijacked the church, and preached a counterfieit christ. That is exactly what saul paul did, and he had the audacity to challenge the words of the Angel of the Churches, Abraham, and Apostle Peter, regarding circumcision. He also tried to elilminate gender, and Nation of a person, and even gave room for the occult to enter... And look at what is happenin the earth today; now you can choose your gender based on how you feel... These are lies. There is the Man and Woman, Male and female made HE them.

The Word needed to be restored to its perfect state. This is because the scribes were not at the height or mindset to catch what was preached by Prophets and sent ones. So things were written in thier mindset. Now Regarding the messages of Enoch, Enoch is the only one that transfigured in life in his day. Which means the people he was teaching did not run their race to the finish line. This was a time when GOD was known in the earth, and the Son of GOD too. It was after Noah, and the flood, that the messages began to be scarce among the people. That 400 years in bondage is an evidence of the people forgetting who their GOD is, and the messages of everlasting life.

I could go on and on explaining how things were altered, how teachings were changed over time, but it will take me such a long time. I will just say this: The 7 thunders utterances that were sealed and John the Beloved was told not to write, was the 7 burns that the bible has faced, starting as far back as Moses, that someon preached that the Law is now inactive, then as the translations came until the Spirit was lost in the Word and only the letters remained.. Notwithstanding, the messages of the Son of GOD Adam in the earth and the insufficient information on Enochs life is among the first burn.

The reason why John was asked not to write the utterances of the seven thunders is because God designed that Lucifer should be kept in the dark about how his attrocities to the Bible would be fished out and corrected so that he would not look for ways (like he always does) to defeat prophesies if he had fore-knowledge even though Lucifer’s schemes could always be contained.

This is a revelation, believe or don't it doesn't rely on your belief.

So the Word needed to be revisited and that is what the 7x walking around the walls of Jericho on the 7th day means. And the trumpets are linked with the book of Revelation; the 7 trumpets of the 7 Angels of the Churches are their messages. Each one has a message that when all 7 are perfect it can bring down mortality. That is why GOD sent HIS Word to us to be made whole. Because the walls of Jericho was pointing to the terrestrial earth, the walls (the walled/the word) meaning that the terrestrial is walled of from the celestial. Even Man has travelled into space; space is terrestrial it is not celestial. The sun, the moon and the stars are terrestrial not celestial. For they will be switched off when this terrestrial packs up. And as Jesus His Pre-Eminence said: Except ye are born again, ye cannot see the kingdom. That means there is no height of technology this earth can manufacture; not one terrestrial device or satelite, that can see the celestial unless it is born again. No mortal man can see the celestial; it is walled off. Only one who is born again, who has put on their immortal celelstial body can see the kingdom.

Therefore, as it was written: And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Why another voice? Because just as it was with Elijah of Tishbe, the world shall be flooded with false prophets, liars, people that went into church ministry as a lucrative business, but they will all be saying the same thing; that Jesus (His Pre-Eminence) is the Son of GOD. They have to say it, else no one will patronize them. The deceiver tells the people what they want to hear. So all the voices in the earth are saying the same thing, as they have been from the hijack of the church till today.

Therefore, that another voice from heaven has the Gospel in its perfect state by the Spirit of Prophecy, and is saying something different, that marked the church out. That is that Father Adam is the Only Begotten Son of GOD. And Jesus His Pre-Eminence is the GOD and Father of Adam. That there is the family tree of the children of the kingdom. There is Father Adam, then the 3 Elijah, then the 12 Apostles of the Lamb which are all fathers in the kingdom. And every child of the kingdom belongs to one of these 12 Apostles tribes. And that death is the enemy, and you do not have to die and wait for resurrection. Resurrection is not a reward; GOD did not send you to die in the land of your pilgrimage. HE gave provisions which is HIS Word, that when you meditate in HIS Word, decipher and assimilate it, until it reaches the Spirit Being, it hatches Zoe cells in your body. And by doing this over time, you will gradually put of mortality, and put on immortality in life. When you have put on immortality, now you are born again... And if you needed more....

This is how one comes to know who GOD is, and to love HIM with all your heart,with all your strength and with all your mind... For you cannot love who you do not know.
And in turn, you have loved your body (Neighbor), as you loved your Spirit. For your body needs to be immortalised as your Spirit is immortal, so the two can become one flesh and death cannot part them anymore. GOD is the GOD of immortals... That is what it means: The Lilving GOD of the Living.

It is only by Revelations from GOD that one can come to know who HE is.

Last edited:

Yahcubs777

John

I am a chilld of the kingdom. I am not a Prophet. I do not receive revelations from GOD. I am a following Elijah. These are his revelations.

John D. Brey

I am a chilld of the kingdom. I am not a Prophet. I do not receive revelations from GOD. I am a following Elijah. These are his revelations.

He definitely doesn't go for horsehair and locust does he.

640-x-640-images.png

John

Yahcubs777

He definitely doesn't go for horsehair and locust does he.

640-x-640-images.png

John

DO you know what Locusts and horse hair was representing? Elijah of Tishbe, did he eat look like John the Baptist? Elijah of Tishbe ate Angels food. Did John the Baptist eat Angels food?

Ye shall know them by their fruits; by their messages. This Man is Elijah. I have identified him as that Elijah because of his messages which he has released.

Last edited:

John D. Brey

DO you know what Locusts and horse hair was representing? Elijah of Tishbe, did he eat look like John the Baptist? Elijah of Tishbe ate Angels food. Did John the Baptist eat Angels food?

Ye shall know them by their fruits; by their messages. This Man is Elijah. I have identified him as that Elijah because of his messages which he has released.

I think it would be fair to say, at least in that photo of him, that he looks like a Duke's mixture between the Green Hornet, and Lenny Kravitz. . . Of course we shant judge a book just by its cover. And yet emerald green silk, with green fur, and those shades . . . wow.

Here's an artist's rendition of what John the Baptist looked like:

1975-august-18.jpg

John

Last edited:

Yahcubs777

I think it would be fair to say, at least in that photo of him, that he looks like a Duke's mixture between the Green Hornet, and Lenny Kravitz. . . Of course we shant judge a book just by its cover. And yet emerald green silk, with green fur, and those shades . . . wow.

John

Sounds to me as you have judged him by his cover. And yet this is only one certain photo.

John D. Brey

Sounds to me as you have judged him by his cover. And yet this is only one certain photo.

You must admit that dressing like that appears designed to draw attention to him rather than making him look like everyone else. If a mere prophet looks like that, Jesus His Pre-Eminence must have looked something like this:

d75b52c069541a66003338eaedc793d7.jpg

John

Yahcubs777

You must admit that dressing like that appears designed to draw attention to him rather than making him look like everyone else. If a mere prophet looks like that, Jesus His Pre-Eminence must have looked something like this:

d75b52c069541a66003338eaedc793d7.jpg

John

What did Jesus His Pre-Eminence look like?

John D. Brey

What did Jesus His Pre-Eminence look like?

I don't know. But I doubt he wore emerald green silk with green fur and green sequins? I imagine he dressed pretty much like the fishermen who followed him? It was the Romans who threw a Tyrian Purple robe ---probably worth thousands of dollars in the currency of the time ---over his bleeding body.

John

Yahcubs777

I don't know. But I doubt he wore emerald green silk with green fur and green sequins? I imagine he dressed pretty much like the fishermen who followed him?

John

So you imagine. Okay... Lol why don't you read his messages at least instead of stumbling because of his look. A Spiritual person would have remarked at the fact that we are saying he is Elijah and he looks just like do wearing mortal body, and is preaching the message immortality; that he didn't come already immortal so the people could see it. But you stay focused on his cloth... What makes him to stand out is his messages, not his look.

Jesus His Pre-Eminence had a mystery Divine Nature that was known to be a mystery by the people. There is why the Pharisees could never lay hands on HIM until HE had made HIS body mortal. HIS height was even something to Marvel at, in comparison to the people at that time. HE stood out; HIS appearance did not go unnoticed. Strange, that in all the books written about HIM, none mention HIS height, HIS look, or anything about HIS image, yet we were told by saul that we need to conform to HIS image.. Hmm. Curious..

It is obvious that this conversation is not going anywhere anymore. I shared what i have known for a witness. Now you cannot say when the time comes that you didn't hear it, and you didnt know.