• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Defending Asaad!

Asaad is

• lesser of two evils

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I prefer him over Sunni fanatics

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Asaad is the greater evil

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

WalterTrull

Godfella
I said I believe Donald Trump will answer for it.
We all will answer for certain things.
But that is just my belief.
I don't know that it is true.
I never said I knew my belief was true.
I just think there will be some way that everyone is held accountable for their bad deeds.
But I could be mistaken.
We seem to build our own specific reality within the framework of a general reality. "You make your bed..." We will answer for jumping off a cliff, but I don't know that it's a punishment. I guess accountability could be relevant. Trump looks like a jumper.

Last edited:

Ellen Brown

You people need some serious literature. Do you have a clue of how Assad tortured/tortures tens of thousands of political prisoners to death??

This is disgusting.

What are you on about? Don't you know that western news is "edited" until it becomes pablum for the masses?

On my wall, I have an art piece of a woman in full black Niqab, with a village behind her and beyond that a hoodoo coming. The caption is,"There is war coming". This was a few years before "Arab Spring" really got started. I used to follow Arab News, and Gulf News until it became plain that western influence was too strong to get any truth out. I have a Saudi friend who stayed with me from time to time when he was here in America attending College. We did not speak of his country much but when he did it was revealing. I had thought that KSA was the penultimate example of Islam, but according to him, only about 27% of Saudis are religious at all, and that Alcoholism is a huge problem there. If you are not a member of the Saud family, life is hard for you.

So, rather than ***** about our ignorance, perhaps you could educate us a bit? We do not actually have access to the truth.

Anthem

What are you on about? Don't you know that western news is "edited" until it becomes pablum for the masses?

On my wall, I have an art piece of a woman in full black Niqab, with a village behind her and beyond that a hoodoo coming. The caption is,"There is war coming". This was a few years before "Arab Spring" really got started. I used to follow Arab News, and Gulf News until it became plain that western influence was too strong to get any truth out. I have a Saudi friend who stayed with me from time to time when he was here in America attending College. We did not speak of his country much but when he did it was revealing. I had thought that KSA was the penultimate example of Islam, but according to him, only about 27% of Saudis are religious at all, and that Alcoholism is a huge problem there. If you are not a member of the Saud family, life is hard for you.

So, rather than ***** about our ignorance, perhaps you could educate us a bit? We do not actually have access to the truth.
I knoow how to maneuver my way past the propaganda, but I'm no baby sitter. Pull yourself together and when you're serious about it we can discuss properly.

If there is some specific info you wanted name it and I'll do my best to find it for you.

Ellen Brown

I knoow how to maneuver my way past the propaganda, but I'm no baby sitter. Pull yourself together and when you're serious about it we can discuss properly.

If there is some specific info you wanted name it and I'll do my best to find it for you.

You just want to viciously rant at people who have no culpability in this. I find your attitude less than constructive. I won't argue with you, but I can put you on ignore.

Anthem

You just want to viciously rant at people who have no culpability in this. I find your attitude less than constructive. I won't argue with you, but I can put you on ignore.
Have no culpability? Everyone is guilty of this - including you. If you had wated to understand you would have found out. It's not rocket science just words.