• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

dear Muslims

.lava

Veteran Member
Ok but this is not proof my friend. This is a story in a book. Do you have any type of proof at all.

If I pointed to a chapter in lord of the rings and said it was fact, what would you say to me?

point the chapter first.

eugenius

The Truth Lies Within
point the chapter first.

the chapter is irrelevant Lava because the book is fiction.

my lord this is ridiculous.

you blindly believe in a text, which is fine, but you can't offer any type of proof and expect us to just accept Allah as the creator when science has proven otherwise.

.lava

Veteran Member
the chapter is irrelevant Lava because the book is fiction.

my lord this is ridiculous.

you blindly believe in a text, which is fine, but you can't offer any type of proof and expect us to just accept Allah as the creator when science has proven otherwise.

no, chapter is not irrelevant if you are willing to make claims about what i would say. fiction always has its roots in reality.

i am not blind, eugenius. i said the very same thing to some other friends here. i am someone like you. just a person. i ask for proof and i have it. i do not ask for proof from other people. why would i? they are as weak as i am. only God can prove itself and nobody can share what he saw. i can not share what i see through my eyes. i just can't.

eugenius

The Truth Lies Within
no, chapter is not irrelevant if you are willing to make claims about what i would say. fiction always has its roots in reality.

i am not blind, eugenius. i said the very same thing to some other friends here. i am someone like you. just a person. i ask for proof and i have it. i do not ask for proof from other people. why would i? they are as weak as i am. only God can prove itself and nobody can share what he saw. i can not share what i see through my eyes. i just can't.

So in other words you don't have any proof otherwise you would be more than willing to share it. If nobody can share what he saw, that how does anybody know? If you don't ask the questions, how will you ever learn or advance? Which proof did you ask for specifically and how did you get it?

Let's look at another scenario shall we? If god created man to be intelligent and discover amazing scientific theories and facts. Why is that muslim's have never sent a man to the moon? Why do many muslim's still live in 3rd world conditions? Why is the middle east not as advanced as Europe or North America?

is there anything else you would like to say don?
even here you can't stand it can you. you really must hate my guts.

sure, anything you say. you can believe that.
Times like these make me realise you are human too. I don't hate you, Eselam. One thing i admire is that you are so sure of your religion. It is comments like "all maths came from Afghanistan" can be annoying. While your fellow muslims used a website called evilbible.com, if we used evilquran (not a real website) then we would be accused of finding websites that just spread hatred of Islam. Neither webites are right in what they do, they demonise and find the bad.

Islam is a great religion and has changed the face of the world. Not all of you are bad. A very VERY small percentage are bad, and are doing bad things in the name of God.

.lava

Veteran Member
anyways...i would like to leave. i might come back to check out how things are but i see no reason to stick around since hatred towards Islam is accepted. i feel sorry for everyone in this world. i sincerely wish those who can not stand the idea of Muslims and non-Muslims could get along well, be friends and we do not need any more war in this world, sank into their own lies and hatred. no doubt it eventually will happen but it is obvious many more would suffer becauseof this liars and evil people. i had enough of lies and Islamaphobic behavour. i do not know how to explain how i feel when i read a RF member says that our zakat goes to terrorist organizations. i wonder if members here realize what it implies, what it really means and what it would lead minds to. i find it very scary and extremely hostile.

yep

enough is enough

take care of yourselves, be friends-not enemies.

Goodbye :)

Reactions: kai

AlsoAnima

Friend
Hi. I know this has been derailed but let me put it this way.

You are welcome and respected by me, however my beliefs on your beliefs are rather critical, as I bet yours are on mine.

I would however, enjoy friendship with anyone, Muslim or not, but I've yet to meet a Muslim who would be friends with a witch. :D

Andal

resident hypnotist
I am sorry things have turned this way. I hope you reconsider .lava, many of us do appreciate your posts. :(

kai

ragamuffin
anyways...i would like to leave. i might come back to check out how things are but i see no reason to stick around since hatred towards Islam is accepted. i feel sorry for everyone in this world. i sincerely wish those who can not stand the idea of Muslims and non-Muslims could get along well, be friends and we do not need any more war in this world, sank into their own lies and hatred. no doubt it eventually will happen but it is obvious many more would suffer becauseof this liars and evil people. i had enough of lies and Islamaphobic behavour. i do not know how to explain how i feel when i read a RF member says that our zakat goes to terrorist organizations. i wonder if members here realize what it implies, what it really means and what it would lead minds to. i find it very scary and extremely hostile.

yep

enough is enough

Hatred is not accepted Lava

Sahar

yep

enough is enough

I feel you my dear, many times I felt this way but I find my consolation in being with and talking to my Muslim brothers and sisters here and our lovely friends like kai and Stephen...and others...

I take this approach in dealing with Islam haters,
IGNORE them...unless my replies to what they say, add new info, convey an idea that might help others who want to learn...
There are people who are not willing to listen, and imo, we shouldn't waste our time with them at all.
In the current time, there are certain few posters who act hatefully but I notice lava that you keep arguing with them, and they don't deserve the time and the effort you exert with them.

Whenever we feel bad, we can come here and talk about it with our brothers and sisters and this will relieve much of our disappointment.

Don't leave lava, and if you did then tell me where can we find a sweet person like you? :)

Last edited:

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!

yep

enough is enough

Dear lava, you are one of nicest people in this place, and I can't imagine the idea of not having you with us.

Everything/place in this world has the good and the bad, and RF is no better. Although Islamophobic people do exist here, there are many others who sincerely respect Islam and Muslims, and they are willing to live with no hatred.

Your existence in RF is a great asset to us, so please reconsider your decision :)

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
I feel you my dear, many times I felt this way but I find my consolation in being with and talking to my Muslim brothers and sisters here and our lovely friends like kai and Stephen...and others...

I take this approach in dealing with Islam haters,
IGNORE them...unless my replies to what they say, add new info, convey an idea that might help others who want to learn...
There are people who are not willing to listen, and imo, we shouldn't waste our time with them at all.
In the current time, there are certain few posters who act hatefully but I notice lava that you keep arguing with them, and they don't deserve the time and the effort you exert with them.

Whenever we feel bad, we can come here and talk about it with our brothers and sisters and this will relieve much of our disappointment.

Don't leave lava, and if you did then tell me where can we find a sweet person like you? :)

I second that :yes:
Please lava. dear don't leave we get used to you here in RF. I do agree with the approach of sister not4me, so why don't you follow the same and stay here. We need Muslims to stay and not to leave.

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
Hi lava,
If you want to jump then jump. You will be missed if you do. But if it's right for you so be it.
Please don't allow yourself to be pushed.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Just stick around in the Islam DIR at least lava for a while until you cool off and realize the things you will miss when you leave. Stop debating for now at least and try to take the approach not4me talked about please. I can't imagine RF without lava. :)

kai

ragamuffin
Just stick around in the Islam DIR at least lava for a while until you cool off and realize the things you will miss when you leave. Stop debating for now at least and try to take the approach not4me talked about please. I can't imagine RF without lava. :)

Good idea. and Lava you are wanted here :yes:

rojse

RF Addict

yep

enough is enough

I understand why you might want to leave, but please don't - I like to see Islam represented by nice, thoughtful posters such as yourself on this site, instead of imbeciles like... no, I won't mention their name.

Remember that out of the many dozens of people who regularly post here, it was only one imbecile that posted such hateful things, and that other people, including myself, were supporting yourself and Islam.

If it helps at all, other groups have to battle major misconceptions from ignorant people, too.

Fatihah

well this is new. it was not like this two years ago. there are always people that mock others not just Muslims. but recently it happens often, it became sort of ordinary one or two people mock, insult and look down on Muslims everyday. if it happened in person then i would keep silent and leave. but i do not know what to do on forums. if there are a dozen who insult Islam, there are also a few dozens who do no mind and letting this happen. i know there are very nice and friendly non-Muslims and they are the reason why i am still here. just lately this mocking business is happening often and noone seems to care for us. so yes, i personally feel disrespected. if they are so sure they know Islam better than we do, then what are we for? i don't stick around places in case people are OK with this. maybe it is better to leave them alone with their understanding and they should deal with reality alone. i sincerely do not understand those haters of Islam. they met us here and we talk as friend and some treats Muslims very bad. maybe they deserve to meet the Muslim in the exact way they define a Muslim. that defination simply does not fit me and they keep ignoring. so maybe a follower of Mohammad (PBUH) is not what they supposed to meet. they should meet people like themselves; insulting, mocking, looking down upon, no emphaty, no love, no respect...at least their 'dreams' would come true.

Response: Look at it this way. We are simply being mocked. Our beloved prophet had to face attempts on his life and running a nation at the same time. Through it all, he stayed humble. Likewise, we should do the same.

You also must consider another beauty of islam that can not be expressed in any forum, ....and that is the interaction of a muslim in person. You know who you are. We know who we are. You are a beautiful person. But your beauty can not be fully displayed on a website. No one can truly know a person or their intent in a discussion or debate on a website. So the true message can not really sink in. Da'wah does not just come through words but through personal interaction. Remember, many people embraced islam simply after interacting with the prophet. It was witnessing themselves the type of character he had. We can say how beautiful islam is here but the propaganda is much stronger. The best form of da'wah is always through personal interaction.

People here have their own personal intent, their own personal agendas, in which know words can change them. I personally have never reverted anyone to islam through my da'wah on a website and probably never will, but in person, it was always a different scenario. That's because they got to know me, as well as the message. I get ridiculed a lot on this forum. Personal attacks at that. Not once did I retaliate, not once did I report the abuse. Because I know, that if they met me in person, they would love me, and insha'Allah, they will embrace islam like the many others I have been fortunate enough to help revert and see the truth as well. Insha' Allah.

P.S. Watching you go is what they want. Surely you do not want them to have the satisfaction making you leave, do you? Sometimes you never know how the heart is being touched, sister. Because while you are going, because you feel it is not necessary to stay because of the backlash of non-muslims, you are breaking the hearts of the muslims who would hate to see you go. If your time here was not important, than I shouldn't feel this way. That should count for something.

As salaamu alaikum.

Last edited:

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I've had some of the best discussions with Muslims here.
Muslims are welcome by me here. :)

And Lava, don't leave. You're a fantastic poster and person, and I'll miss you if you go!