• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dear Diary .......!!

W

Withdrawnmist

Djamila said:
I still want to eat him.
Dearest Recording My daily Gatherings As I Collect Them And Then finding A Minute To Write Them Here *

Well, 5 hours of driving later and me is back home ..YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

About a zillion emails to answer and then me can return to wonderful squidgy forum with peeps whom need squishing.....

.....Djamila wants to eat me !! ...LOL...she must remember that me is a deviant sheep and therefore me instantly interprets that statement the deviant way !! :D

(Quick quiz : in the above statement of which me quotes " About a zillion emails " can ewe spot the exaggeration ?..:rolleyes:;)

Oh My !!..did me just see that Laura got an award !!!.............ooooohh !!!...ti's so frustrating to not spend the time me wants to catch up...but WELL DONE Laura !!..YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY & SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

HUGS ewe all !!!

SHMISHES EWE ALL TOO AND ALL THE PEEPS !!..YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

BACK SOON !!..Me pwomises with a capital 'PWOM' !!

*note to self:" You'd find more time if you just wrote ' Dear Diary ' *
*note to self about note to self: "You'd find more time if you didn't write these friggin ' note to selfs ' " *
*note to self etc etc " me knows "*
*note to self etc etc "then why write them then ?" *
*note to self etc etc: "probably because as a kid a pack of ' post-it-notes ' fell on my head !! "

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Withdrawnmist said:
*note to self:" You'd find more time if you just wrote ' Dear Diary ' *
*note to self about note to self: "You'd find more time if you didn't write these friggin ' note to selfs ' " *
*note to self etc etc " me knows "*
*note to self etc etc "then why write them then ?" *
*note to self etc etc: "probably because as a kid a pack of ' post-it-notes ' fell on my head !! "

:biglaugh:

that's sweet!

W

Withdrawnmist

Dire Deary,

Well, me managed to spend some ' quality time(ish) ' on the site today !
me hopes to maintain the momentum with lots of new things to write here, even if it's jutst to say that me has nothing to write...like this for instance !!

All is well...all is good

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!

HUGS the Mike182 above !!

W

Withdrawnmist

Diarrhoea Drapery,

Busy busy busy busy !!...that is me...me is that !!

Did ewe hear the one about the Asthmatic Vampire ?..Vlad the Inhaler !!!...LOL !!

Under pressure...soo busy with rings and stuff....me hopes next week will cool off a bit and that means me can come and knock on the forum door and ask if the forum can come out to play !! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!! ..we can do things like jump in puddles, see who can pee the highest up a wall,.............. we can drink lemonade and press all the floor buttons in an elevator..(hee hee !)...

We can sneak up to peeps and blow raspberries then run away laughing and being silly.....we can climb tries and do bottom burps on peeps as they walk underneath....we can put potatoes in cars exhausts..YAYYYYYYYYYY !! *serious note: this site does not condone the putting of potatoes up exhaust pipes *....

we can get milk shakes and throw stones in a river...we can eat lots of jelly and then have a food fight...we can ring peeps doors and then run away !!...and stuff like that !!

Of course DOH !!...by the time me has written this diatribe of a post ..I suppose I could have answered a proper one or eight !!..

Bye Diarrohey !!...hugs ewe..shmishes ewe...luffs ewe !!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Dear Diary,

I think I've met my twin in the form of a stiletto-heeled sheep.

I wanna do the doorbell-ringing game, but I'm screwed if I try the peeing up the wall contest.

Hey, Neil...........let's go and stick Oreo cookie halves all over the windows on our friends' houses! :bounce

Peace,
Mystic

W

Withdrawnmist

MysticSang'ha said:
Dear Diary,

I think I've met my twin in the form of a stiletto-heeled sheep.

I wanna do the doorbell-ringing game, but I'm screwed if I try the peeing up the wall contest.

Hey, Neil...........let's go and stick Oreo cookie halves all over the windows on our friends' houses! :bounce

Peace,
Mystic

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!....we must be like sorey saws !!...serrated at birth !!..LOL *silly puerile joke number 3474a*... *hugs the Mystic*

Hey !!..Girly Mystic...ewe can do the peeing up wall thing by doing a hand stand !!..just don't yawn !!...:D

yayyyyyyyyy !!... Excellent idea !!!....Oreo cookie luff and goodness all over the windows !!...YAYYYY !!!......and then we quietly move each house into different streets whilst they sleep !!.....hee hee..that would be house-moving-sneakily fun....SQUEEEEEEEEEE !!!

hugs ewe, shmishes ewe and peace to ewe too.

Neil
xx

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Woo-hoo! And then we can do somersaults across the fields and down small hilly regions.

I'm bringing the soundtrack to Hair! *starts singing "Let the Sunshine In"*

YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Neil Yayyyyyyyyy.............YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce

Peace,
Mystic

W

Withdrawnmist

Diary Dear,

LOL...ewe gotta luff that Mystic :yes:....YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!

Me is gonna be off site for a few days diary,...me has this friggin sleeping friggin nasendoscopy on the morrow and the only thing me is petrified of is the general anaesthetic.....For someone who has spent his entire life as a chronic insomniac the thought of being forced to sleep in just a matter of a few seconds is so alien and bizarre to me that me just can not fathom it...!!..it scares the living daylights outta me !!...

If I ever need some procedure which requires a knock out anaesthetic I always say NO..but tomorrow...the premise of this procedure is the sleep itself !!...oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk *sorry...really sorry if that offends*

C Ya all later......!!..oh my gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd !!!...nooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!

Hugs, shmishes, wugs, squishes

Neil
xxxxx :sad4::sad4:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
:hug: :hug: :hug:

You'll be just fine, Neil. Just start counting yourself jumping over fences. :D

Peace,
Mystic

W

Withdrawnmist

MysticSang'ha said:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

You'll be just fine, Neil. Just start counting yourself jumping over fences. :D

Peace,
Mystic

Hugs that Mystic soooooo much !!

Thank ewe....me will imagine myself hopping about on one of them bouncy castle big blow up bouncy things !!...it's just that.....!!!...well....*le sigh et le terrified sulk*...me knows ewe are right !!....and thanks ewe sooooooooooo much !!

Hugs....shmugs....

W

Withdrawnmist

Deranged Deidre,

Well, it's been less than 24 hours since I started having a permannent ' panick attack ' about this procedure I went throught today ..and the fact that me is here is either one of two things:

1: Me is having the most extraordinary out of the body experience one can ever imagine

2: The procedure was a success and all went well.. BIG BIG Hugs to Heather for last nights posts and also to Dark penguin who Frubled me some good wishes !

LOL....They gave me one dose of general 'lets knock the sheepy ' out drug and I said to them I could feel it happening but it wasn't enough !..so...in popped another dose of ' immediate sleep' goodness and out i went !!..YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!....how freaking weird it was to be knocked out and to even sleep in the daytime !!

Me feels quite teary after the event for some reason....not too sure if that is a side effect of the anaesthesia or just relief that I came through it !!

Ho hum !!....

Hugs & Shmishes,,YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

C Ya Deidre Diary

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
how freaking weird it was to be knocked out and to even sleep in the daytime !!
I love the feeling of anestesia creeping through your body. And the slow, yet fast, tingling and numbness that creeps up your neck, and then to your brain. And you have the best sleep you've had in years. As for the sleeping during the day, that is normal for me.
I am hungry right, and I was thinking lamb chops sound good. :drool: I might consider sharing with Djamila.

W

Withdrawnmist

Luke Wolf said:
I love the feeling of anestesia creeping through your body. And the slow, yet fast, tingling and numbness that creeps up your neck, and then to your brain. And you have the best sleep you've had in years. As for the sleeping during the day, that is normal for me.
I am hungry right, and I was thinking lamb chops sound good. :drool: I might consider sharing with Djamila.

LOL...ewe and Djamila are cordially invited over here to London for a piece of Sheepy kebab !!...In fact...every-body's welcome..YAYYYYYYYYYYY

PARTAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!

Hugs That Luke....attempts a pathetic wrestling maneuver on him and sheepy ends up out for the count ..:help: ;)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Luke Wolf said:

Heh. Yeah........It's weird being knocked out. I remember talking with the nurse who was prepping me for outpatient surgery (I had an endoscopy where they stuck a tube down my throat to internally observe my stomach). And when they gave me the initial dose, I was still trying to talk with her because she was asking me some great questions about my dancing career. I really REALLY wanted to answer her questions, but I just remember telling her that I felt a little dizzy, "So, just let me close my eyes, but JUST FOR A MINUTE, OK?" :)

That did it. I opened my eyes in Recovery.

It's the best thing, feeling so relaxed and sleepy, and then having folks caring for you hand and foot throughout the day. I only felt groggy the rest of the day and no other side effects, so it was like being at a spa...........sort of.

Glad you're A-OK, Neil! :hug: YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sleep!!!!!!! YYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Peace,
Mystic

W

Withdrawnmist

MysticSang'ha said:
Heh. Yeah........It's weird being knocked out. I remember talking with the nurse who was prepping me for outpatient surgery (I had an endoscopy where they stuck a tube down my throat to internally observe my stomach). And when they gave me the initial dose, I was still trying to talk with her because she was asking me some great questions about my dancing career. I really REALLY wanted to answer her questions, but I just remember telling her that I felt a little dizzy, "So, just let me close my eyes, but JUST FOR A MINUTE, OK?"

That did it. I opened my eyes in Recovery.
It's the best thing, feeling so relaxed and sleepy, and then having folks caring for you hand and foot throughout the day. I only felt groggy the rest of the day and no other side effects, so it was like being at a spa...........sort of.

Glad you're A-OK, Neil! :hug: YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sleep!!!!!!! YYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Peace,
Mystic
LOL..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !! :D

Thanks for your Hugs

I had an endoscopy when I was 18..I refused the anaesthetic....there was no way I was going to be forced to sleep like that !!...I even asked to have a look down the scope and saw the inside of my own tummy !..LOL..that was weird !!....

Me is glad that Le Luke et La Mystic enjoy anaesthesia luff !!..me don't !!....

The fact is that for me....it takes hours and hours to get to sleep !!...that is why me is still here at 4am writing this and I shall not finally sleep until about 8...and then just for a couple of hours !!...so...just to lie there being wide awake and fully aware that in the next couple of minutes I will be unconscious does my head in !!

ewe must both be sound sleepers ! ;)..are ewe ?

hey !!...Dancing career ??... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!! *sheepy struts his stuff*..uh hu uh hu uh hu !! *sheepy don's top hat and tails and Fred Astaire's it all over the place *..oh yeah !!
sheepydance.gif

W

Withdrawnmist

Doe a Diary, a female diary !!...Ray a drop of golden Sun!!..LA LA LA LA LA L......

*sheepy takes out a 12 bore shotgun and puts The bloody Sound Of Music Out Of It's Misery !!..LOL....huge applause...sheepy takes a bow*

There is something quite unique when one gets the giggles !!..would ewe not agree ?....especially when it's only ewe who is laughing.....!..do ewe know what I mean ?....Have ewe ever been there ?...for instance..I just imagined Julie Andrews singing that song atop a sunny hill in Austria and the image I had of dispensing with said character brought a cheery smile, a giggle..some guffaws and ultimately a chortle or two..LOL...me is a sicky sheepy tonight. *norty sheepy...smak my bot bot*

I need to make time ...there is a definitive air of ' withdrawal ' about this place when one is absent from it. *le sigh et le sulk*

hugs ewe Doe diary !

shmishes the forum.........YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Hope you get feeling better.

I'm feeling much better, as I'm able to live during the night again, as I no longer have to get up just now to go into work.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Withdrawnmist said:
Diary Dear,

LOL...ewe gotta luff that Mystic ....YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!

Me is gonna be off site for a few days diary,...me has this friggin sleeping friggin nasendoscopy on the morrow and the only thing me is petrified of is the general anaesthetic.....For someone who has spent his entire life as a chronic insomniac the thought of being forced to sleep in just a matter of a few seconds is so alien and bizarre to me that me just can not fathom it...!!..it scares the living daylights outta me !!...

If I ever need some procedure which requires a knock out anaesthetic I always say NO..but tomorrow...the premise of this procedure is the sleep itself !!...oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk *sorry...really sorry if that offends*

C Ya all later......!!..oh my gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd !!!...nooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!

Hugs, shmishes, wugs, squishes

Neil
xxxxx :sad4:

Hey squishy sheep,

So glad to hear ewe woke up...........:bow:

I am surprised they had to give you a "general" for that - I had a gastroscopy not so long ago, and you have to be able to help "swallow" the tube down; maybe through the nose is that much harder......

I have to admit that, since you have joined this forum, I haven't eaten lamb or mutton..whenever I see some in the butcher's, I think of fluffy ewe...:cover:

Glad to hear you've survived the experience!!!

Squishy hugs to ewe too.:hug:

W

Withdrawnmist

Luke Wolf said:
Hope you get feeling better.

I'm feeling much better, as I'm able to live during the night again, as I no longer have to get up just now to go into work.

LOL....do ewe hate Garlic ?..has anyone ever attempted to put a wooden stake through your heart ? ...do ewe often cut yourself shaving as because ewe can niot see your own reflection ?......:D