• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dear Diary .......!!

W

Withdrawnmist

Dearest Daily Entering Into This Tome of Daily Diatribal Event Reporting,
ie: Dear Diary !!

Me is trying to get back....me thinks everyone has thinks me has left when me has not...me should be gathering my strength by this time next week .

Me hugs everyone and apologies for my absence.

Please feel free to write your own Diary entries here too.

Hugs & Shmishes

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!

Booko

Deviled Hen
Withdrawnmist said:
Me is trying to get back....me thinks everyone has thinks me has left when me has not...me should be gathering my strength by this time next week .

I was wondering if you'd gone too far afield and I needed to send the sheepdog after you!

Hope everything is well with you!

Hm...diary entries...

Dear Diary:

I didn't do the laundry today. I was too busy on RF. :D

W

Withdrawnmist

Dear Dairy (two pints of full cream milk please)

Sheepy doggy and wolfy being sent after me !!...Oh cripes !!!...and we all know what it's ike when we see girlies rying to run in high heels...I'm easy prey !!!

Well, it's 8:30am..(on a sunday).and me is about to leave to go to a wedding fair where me will be exhibiting my wares (wedding and engagement rings which we design and make).....it's just one of the reason why me is so busy at the moment as it's the busy season now...and me has these fairs every Sunday until april(ish).....perhaps me will get a chance to post a piccy of my stall...it's well posh !..

anyway Dreary diary,,,me is well tired *le sigh*...but me'll be fine...YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!! Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

Hugs the wolf, the booko and the buttons

Bye diary.

Neil
xxxxx

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Dear Diary,

*le sulk et le sigh* Where o' where is the sweetest and most fluffiest sheepy in the whole entire universe ? Me misses my jewelry twin and fellow hairy friend. :(

*note to self....he's online right now you smelly chimp
*note to self about note to self....I mustn't eat bananas dipped in cognac so late in the evening.

Hacker

Dear Diary, I'm in Florida right now, drunk and enjoing myself...sun sun sun beach sun,......yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:D :p :trampo:I love you MIST!!!!!!!

XAAX

Thats funny, just noticed your from PA...Lived there to when i was in college...I lived in Philli for 4 years...I really liked it there...I loved the season changes over texas. Plus rednecks are in shorter supply there...lol

Hacker

PREACH THE NETT said:
Thats funny, just noticed your from PA...Lived there to when i was in college...I lived in Philli for 4 years...I really liked it there...I loved the season changes over texas. Plus rednecks are in shorter supply there...lol
Oh yeah, and believe it or not, I've never been to Philly.:cool: And what's wrong with rednecks???lol;)
Just curious:p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My diary entry:
Last night, I was drunk, and smoked a bowl of Salvia, while listening to Pink Floyd. I literally went to Floyd Land, and it was animated, and filled with weird symbolism, just like the movie The Wall.

lizskid

BANNED
Dear diary,
I found out yesterday that my love, Neil, called the florist in my hometown, and something is being delivered to my work tomorrow!!! I also can't wait to find out what the rumor mill has to say about that phone call from London!!!! There are very few secrets in my town...it will be news before I get the delivery!!!!! And I just love that!

I am SO happy!!!!!!!: hamster : :disco:

W

Withdrawnmist

Dear Daily recording Of Things That Have happened To me Today In This Format On This Computer,

Well, 1t's 18:30 as I write this and me has been in just a short while....ordered a Pizza and am happy to fax anyone a piece if they wish....It was a good day...very busy...got a lot of data and gave out a lot of leaflets etc...me is sure me will get some consultations from it......There was competition though....fortunately hey sell from a range of ready made rings...we manufacture , design and or replicate rings at a far better price.....*le sigh et le sulk et le pining to return properly*...

Tomorrow..I am away for three whole days !!!...*sheepy sheds a tear and tries to keep his act together as all this absenteeism from this family really pulls on his heart strings*...me desperately does not want to be away any longer than necessary but ..well..you know how it is....real life has a way of getting int he way sometimes......BUT...me will return and the least me can do is leave these daily tomes for peeps to see....

Me has ideas for lots of new threads and when I can do EWE guys justice by being here me will start those threads offmng..

Mishing woo all, hugging woo al..shmishing woo all.

HUGS La Beurre de la Chimp, HUGS TLCmel, HUGS The LukeWolf and hopes that he's not eating the entire contents of his fridge ALA munchie snackatattck fun !! (Me is assuming ' SALVIA ' is a particular strain of da weed !)..HUGS the PREACH & HUGS La Kid de la Liz.

Bye Diary...c ya

Neil
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

ps: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY et SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

XAAX

Luke Wolf said:
It was the normal Salvia Divinorum. With a high concentration of Salvinorum A.

Indiana is it. I was wondering where you could find the good stuff. Believe it or not, the best in Texas is grown at the University of A&M in the agricultural department. I’m not kidding. Friend of mine a few years back gave me some hydro that something like 30th generation. Lets say that altered states was an understatement.:cloud9:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I forget were this came from. According to the bag, where ever its from is supposedly where it is grows the strongest in the wild. I want to try to grow my own, but I've read it's difficult. I also want to try the extract, but I'm not sure if I could handle more than a few minutes of that.
I remember the info sheet the head shop guy gave me to read about Salvia, and after smoking this high quality Salvia, the papers "causes meditation epiphanies" is no where in the ball park.

Ozzie

Withdrawnmist said:
Dear Daily recording Of Things That Have happened To me Today In This Format On This Computer,

Well, 1t's 18:30 as I write this and me has been in just a short while....ordered a Pizza and am happy to fax anyone a piece if they wish....It was a good day...very busy...got a lot of data and gave out a lot of leaflets etc...me is sure me will get some consultations from it......There was competition though....fortunately hey sell from a range of ready made rings...we manufacture , design and or replicate rings at a far better price.....*le sigh et le sulk et le pining to return properly*...

Tomorrow..I am away for three whole days !!!...*sheepy sheds a tear and tries to keep his act together as all this absenteeism from this family really pulls on his heart strings*...me desperately does not want to be away any longer than necessary but ..well..you know how it is....real life has a way of getting int he way sometimes......BUT...me will return and the least me can do is leave these daily tomes for peeps to see....

Me has ideas for lots of new threads and when I can do EWE guys justice by being here me will start those threads offmng..

Mishing woo all, hugging woo al..shmishing woo all.

HUGS La Beurre de la Chimp, HUGS TLCmel, HUGS The LukeWolf and hopes that he's not eating the entire contents of his fridge ALA munchie snackatattck fun !! (Me is assuming ' SALVIA ' is a particular strain of da weed !)..HUGS the PREACH & HUGS La Kid de la Liz.

Bye Diary...c ya

Neil
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

ps: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY et SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

If the pizza has anchovies I'll be sending my Bluehealer out for a late night lamb sandwich.:drool:

lizskid

BANNED
Dear Diary,
I had the best day today after a lousy weekend!! I discovered I am allergic to some mold in a text I must use for a paper I am writing and have to read it through a clear bag with a mask on!

But, today, I got the most beautiful plant from my love, Neil, and it is HUGE! Everybody in school tried to get it from me.
MVC-001S-1.jpg

And then, on top of that happiness, I got an email from Todd, telling me I got an award! What a great day!

W

Withdrawnmist

Dear Tome of Ritual Daily gatherings,

me should not be here....me has popped ion whilst way on training to say ' hugs & shmishes' to woo,

Today we are going through the process of creating casts for rings and then setting stones...it's really interesting.

Hope to be back here in the enxt day or two..YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!

Hugs ewe all..SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

Neil
xx

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Withdrawnmist said:
Dearest Daily Entering Into This Tome of Daily Diatribal Event Reporting,
ie: Dear Diary !!

Me hugs everyone and apologies for my absence.

Please feel free to write your own Diary entries here too.

Hugs & Shmishes

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!

We are in desperate need of ewe!!!! We want many many hugs!!!

Apologies accepted, but understand that this must not happen again!:p

You get your strength back, and don't be sheepish about coming back - even if you are feeling wooly-minded...............:)