• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dear Diary .......!!

W

Withdrawnmist

michel said:
Hey squishy sheep,

So glad to hear ewe woke up...........:bow:

I am surprised they had to give you a "general" for that - I had a gastroscopy not so long ago, and you have to be able to help "swallow" the tube down; maybe through the nose is that much harder......

I have to admit that, since you have joined this forum, I haven't eaten lamb or mutton..whenever I see some in the butcher's, I think of fluffy ewe...

Glad to hear you've survived the experience!!!

Squishy hugs to ewe too.:hug:
Michel, (luff the new avatar by the way)

Thank ewe for your wishes...the premise of this procedure was regarding my snoring !!..and the only way to investigate this was to be asleep....I had no choice but to be knocked out.

LOL !!!....Oh Michel...please feel free to eat lamb !!...I have to say I do luff it..but haven't eaten it for a while too !!.....I am glad that looking into a butchers window and seeing lamby bits and pieces makes ewe think of me..:eek:....I am amazed and am in awe of the work ewe do here !!:bow:

Thank ewe michel...hugs the michel..luffs the new avatar...YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

jacquie4000

Well, it's been less than 24 hours since I started having a permannent ' panick attack ' about this procedure I went throught today ..and the fact that me is here is either one of two things:

1: Me is having the most extraordinary out of the body experience one can ever imagine

2: The procedure was a success and all went well.. BIG BIG Hugs to Heather for last nights posts and also to Dark penguin who Frubled me some good wishes !

LOL....They gave me one dose of general 'lets knock the sheepy ' out drug and I said to them I could feel it happening but it wasn't enough !..so...in popped another dose of ' immediate sleep' goodness and out i went !!..YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!....how freaking weird it was to be knocked out and to even sleep in the daytime !!

Me feels quite teary after the event for some reason....not too sure if that is a side effect of the anaesthesia or just relief that I came through it !!

I hope you are feeling much better sheepy....ewe when I had anaesthesia last summer for my surgeries...Well when I got home I was wondering the neighborhood just talking to people at random...I felt quite out of body:D But I found out anaesthesia and pain killers do not like me very much the next day I was praying to the bathroom God all day:sad4: So of course I did not want to get the next schelduled surgery in 4 weeks.

W

Withdrawnmist

jacquie4000 said:
I hope you are feeling much better sheepy....ewe when I had anaesthesia last summer for my surgeries...Well when I got home I was wondering the neighborhood just talking to people at random...I felt quite out of body:D But I found out anaesthesia and pain killers do not like me very much the next day I was praying to the bathroom God all day:sad4: So of course I did not want to get the next schelduled surgery in 4 weeks.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!

Hugs the Jacquie4000 !!. Thansk the Jacquie4000............LOL....me often just starts talking to peeps anyway...it well embarrasses the bra...erhm..kids !!.....me is also so pleased that ewe are well after praying to la Deity De La Puke
1.gif
for a whole day !!...Are ewe sure ewe is not just a secret bottom-of-the -toilet inspector ? :D

W

Withdrawnmist

Dire Diary,

Today me treated the fam to a day of shopping luff !!..wifey got pressys, daughters got pressys, sons got pressys,...me got a BK Double Whopper (didn't get a triple)..........and an empty wallet and a feeling of guilt as to how environmentally unfriendly my credit card statement will be as it uses a lot of ink to process all the transactions !!

...oh hang on !!..me also got a tank full of petrol !!

Oh joy joy joy !!!...there's nufink like seeing that needle point to ' full ' that just cheers up my day !!!.....*le sigh*...simple things for simple minds I suppose.

Of course the real joy is the smiles on the kids faces.....I can't think of anything more precious.....except a BK TRIPLE Whopper with Cheese !!!!...hmmmmm !!!...me likes to take the top bap with the mayo and stuff and wrap some chips (fries) in it and eat that separate,,,has to be done..then me eats a burger by itself leaving the final two with the bottom bap to be consumed while imbibing orange fizzy goodness and luff !!

Hugs ewe Diary....

Shmishes the forum

jacquie4000

I had the same type of day with my son at the mall...He got two new pair of skater jeans...gosh their expensive, but at least they were on sale. And they had a great sale on PacSun where he likes shirts so he got 3 new shirts for quite a bargin..yeah.
Plus a new cover for his cell phone. I am glad he is an only child at times...lol.

Ended the day at Maggie Moos for ice cream..........That kid can eat a large, if I age a large i would be 5lbs heavier the next day. I have kiddie sized.

W

Withdrawnmist

Dearest Diary,

Todays wedding fayre was cancelled so I have spent some quailty time with the fam and also managed to come here for more quality time too.

The site I moderate has also seen me for the first time in about a month and so I have been busy there also..YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!

Couldn't be bothered to cook today so we ordered some kebabs....as usual..ordered too much..so if ewe want some let me know !!..I'm happy to share some kebab luff !

me also got Hummus and salad in pitta bread for the veggies....whom me luffs also !!

Me just don't like Taramasalata though !!..Yeuchh !!!

hugs ewe forum !!

Shmishes ewe diary

*hugs forum, shmishes forum, picks up forum and winds forum....Buuurrrrrrpp !!...awwww..cutey wutsey ootsey forum....ickle wickle we luffs ewe...yaysh we do...YAYYYYYYYYYYY *

Neale

Debonaire Rationale
Dear Diary,

Leary Biscuits are amazing. Horray for 10-hour days at the office alone. Wait, what?

Neale-with-the-second-unnecessary-and-silent-"e."

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Diary entry;

I have done nothing of significant importance or value today.

I did however dominate the battlegrounds of WOW with my level 39 Warlock.

W

Withdrawnmist

Daft Daily Tome Of Things That I do And Report Here ,

*sheepy googles Leary Biscuits....giggle giggle.......hmmm...me is famished !!..LOL...me thinks Luke would like Leary biscuits de la Out of my head too !..LOL*

Wiki has an interesting entry on them !!

Today.........well..was relatively busy...when me says ' relatively '...me means in comparison to a plank of wood in my fence at the bottom of the garden..............which............me has found in the middle of the night to be quite the ' happening ' place...fairies and elves eating Leary biscuits and then sneaking in my house and raiding the fridge !!

Did see a client tonight and YAYYY !!..they ordered two wedding bands....

trying to catch up on stuff...but stuff keeps getting ahead of me...me needs to buy slow-stuff !!..LOL

*note to self: " Did ewe take your medication today ?" *
*note to self about note to self : " yes me took it...me took it out to the park and flew a kite with it , tomorrow me plans to take it to the cinema " *
*note to self etc etc: " oh good...for a minute there I was beginning to worry " *

Hacker

Dear diary, did my normal daily activities...watched two young children, studied, tidied up the house, laundry, did a work out, cooked, read posts...that pretty much sums up my daily life as of lately.:D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Diary entry;
My new job kicks ***. They're letting second/night shift come in early Febuary 4th, so we can watch the Super Bowl. (POWER! UNLIMITED SUPER BOWL POWER!!!!!) We get 20 hours vacation time after 6 months service. A $250 dollar cash bonus for perfect attendance each year. Profit shares. Can be absent up to 90 hours total before they fire you. They give you a list of excuses to take a leave of abscense. A list of holidays that will get you either holiday pay (double time) or a paid day off. I'll have decent health, dental, and vision insurance. They are good about working around school schedules. They give us a dinner (we're having a speghetti diner Thursday for good inventory numbers) for if goals are met, or there is a holiday, celebration, etc.
And all I have to do for this job, is put a label on a box, and throw the box on a conveyor belt. And I get paid good money too.

W

Withdrawnmist

Luke Wolf said:
Diary entry;
My new job kicks ***. They're letting second/night shift come in early Febuary 4th, so we can watch the Super Bowl. (POWER! UNLIMITED SUPER BOWL POWER!!!!!) We get 20 hours vacation time after 6 months service. A $250 dollar cash bonus for perfect attendance each year. Profit shares. Can be absent up to 90 hours total before they fire you. They give you a list of excuses to take a leave of abscense. A list of holidays that will get you either holiday pay (double time) or a paid day off. I'll have decent health, dental, and vision insurance. They are good about working around school schedules. They give us a dinner (we're having a speghetti diner Thursday for good inventory numbers) for if goals are met, or there is a holiday, celebration, etc.
And all I have to do for this job, is put a label on a box, and throw the box on a conveyor belt. And I get paid good money too.

Dear Diary....me wants Luke Wolf's Job !!!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Diary entry:
I got off early last night, just before the normal scheduled lunch time.
I then went to a party, were I proceded to drink more beers than I can count, a half bottle of 99 Bananas, and a couple shots of Everclear (blah. I'll take shine any day over Everclear) It was also the middle of winter, only about 20 degrees outside, snowing, and the party moved into a hot tub (that is outside), and after awhile, it quickly turned into an orgy. After that, I almost bought this one girl a thong with a built in vibrator that was on this TV shop at home show. Furtunatly, I didn't have my credit card on me. The rest of this entry would belong in the Eros room.

W

Withdrawnmist

Dear Diary,

Like Luke above ..me recently attended an orgy....cows, pigs, sheep, chickens all over the place....oink oinks & moo moos & baa baas & squawk squawks all over the farm !!...phew !!....we were getting it down and dirty trance style when at 3 am we weer raided by the cops......LOL...ewe should see a drunken chicken trying to escape the handcuffs of policeman joy !!..LOL...one cop got an eyeful of chicken poop !!..LOL...and the other a head butt !!...LOL....the chicken looked like a crazy woodpecker !!

but, the rest of that particular event should probably be entered into the eros forum....

Me is busy...busy busy busy...but me plans to make a welcome back here soon..YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hugs the Forum......Shmishes the forum....luffs the forum.....

Neil
xxxx

W

Withdrawnmist

Dear Diatrabla Dairy,

well, me has to say me has been busy..still...but me hopes to find a window in my schedule in the next few days to come and rub myself silly all over the froum !!

Wednesday is valentines day......me is gonna surpise wifey with a four day/three night trip to our favourite city...... Florence in Italy........me has the bestest Sister-in-law who is gonna move in and live with the kids for all this time.....

can't wait to give her the surprise.

hugs this froum...shimishes it too and secretly wishes it was me and ewe going on this trip insetad...but..oh well...wifey will suffice..YAYYYYYYYYYYY !!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Diary entry;
10 hour work days that are forced upon you because who ever is in charge is scared no one will show up the next day due to weather conditions SUCK!

W

Withdrawnmist

Dear Diary,

10 hour days DO suck !

me hugs the Luke Wolf.

Bye Dairy

W

Withdrawnmist

Dearest (non-daily) Diatriabe of Occassional Daily Entrydom To This Tome Of what I do On a Kind Of Daily basis !!.LOL

Hello

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!

*le sigh*....hugs the forum !

W

Withdrawnmist

Dearest Diary Of Ocassional Daily Observation of Things I do all day !!

LOL......

Thought I'd pop in to see what's goin on !!....as per the ususal...because I've been away for more than 5 minutes there's literally about a zillion posts in a billion threads !! and as ewe know I am not party to exaggeration !!!

*le sigh et le sulk*...are all my old friends here ?..are all my friends who are not old also here ?.

I've been a sheep in the wilderness for too long haven't I ?..*sheepy is remorseful and duly tells himself off* "norty sheepy....smak smak your botbot"....ooooh !!

Oh well !!....me is hugging ewe all......me is shmishing ewe all.

mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah !!!!!

Hugs and shmishes the forum too !!

*teases myself into appearing here more than once in a blue moon*

"nyahh nyahh nyahh nyahh nyahh nyahhhh nyahhhh."...*pulls out tongue....blows raspberry and generally goads himself into coming back later*

well...I'm convinced !!!....see ya later !!!