• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dating ,romance and sexism and men journal

Riders

So, I had a Frito pie today. One package of one-ounce Fritos is it serving. The individual bags come with one ounce, so I used one bag. Then a half can of Wolf brand Turkey Chili. One slice of cheddar cheese. three hundred and forty calories altogether. It was delicious.

Riders

Anyways I weighed myself 2 days ago and it said I lost 20 pounds down to 250. But I did not trust my scale, I have lost that much before, but I wanted to Make sure. So I'll wait again yesterday I could not get my weight and I couldn't get my right fit on the scale.

Then I tried today, Same thing happened trying to get my right foot up. So I thought about getting another Scales from Amazon but I can't find one that looks any better so I've gotta figure out this week if I'm gonna keep this one or try to get another one.

Anyway, if I know my clothes size is going down that's good. Well, I wish I had the money to buy a medical scales. I am edgy right now, everything is agravating me. Maybe its my back which has been hurting, I will write more tomorrow.

Riders

I am watching Mommie dearest. I don't know if the critics like this movie maybe not but it's good clean fun and I believe the daughter of Joan Crawford that she was crazy, No More wire hangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christina Crawford wrote the book I've read on the Internet that some of her ex-boy friends and friends who are close to her said they thought that he she was. An alcoholic and probably bipolar that's why I said the mania fits.

Anyways my boss gave me a $100 gift certificate for working for him even though I didn't get any sales this month. I don't think setting appointments and sending out emails for his company is gonna work for him I don't think what he's doing or what he's selling it may or may not make it I don't know. I have my doubts. But since he paid me off stay on another month. After that if I don't sell anything maybe I'll quit.

Well I bought mostly junk food, sweets and some of my medicated powder I have to have. I have not weighed, sense I had an issue with bringing my foot up ro the scale I am waiting to weigh. I am going to try walking outside Fnday, if I do Ill be able to go to Thanksgiving with my family.

Riders

I can't believe what I saw last night on the news. Hamas moss in Gaza, homos, Hamas, it's destroying Israel are trying to destroy the Jewish people. And there's a sneak wor. And there's a war in times stuff in egypt and nobody's even talking about it

Or maybe the abraham faith are talking about it, and since i'm not muslim or muslim or jewish, maybe that's why i'm not picking up very manyt Post about it

It left me in tears last night that was cryi. Can't believe all of this stuff is going on and poop already even talking about it. This is time stuff end times end Stuff.

it's very scary.madeningill say a prayer and meditate on it tonight.

Riders

After being superfreaked out about the war at Gaza and all the violence I saw on live tv news ai am finally pulling through getting past some of it.

I was thinking about Paul Mccartney the Beatles, The Stones and daydreming about meeting a nice older British guy, maybe a 65-year-old guy who is Catholic or Methodist Ive been listening to The Stones and The Beatles

Riders

I wonder if there are any older British single guys at my Catholic parish which has over 1100 people who go.

Riders

Well, I have not weighed in a few weeks. I was down by 20 pounds last time, but I probably gained some of that back. I have had a hard time stepping up to those scales getting my right foot up it. I may get Gabby to help me weigh this weekend.

I will have to take a walk outside next Monday when my physical therapist comes. I checked it out the other day looking at it the sidewalk that leads to my sister's house. It doesn't look too hard. So hopefully I can make it to Thanksgiving with my relatives .Next year I want to go to Mass.

Riders

Well officially I changed my profile to say I am Catholic and Zen Buddhist. So I can post under Abrahamic directives hopefully.

Riders

Even though I don't talk about my sexy dictionary of addiction much anymore. It's because i've changed, it's because i've changed a lot. I've also gotten past that but I know how to avoid disaste

When I was in that psychiatric group which was probably a good group I quit in part because I really didn't know enough about the group to know if it was really good.

But my sisters told me that my guy friend that I had there who he and I would talk sometimes before meetings could be dangerous for me.

He was a younger good looking guy.
She tells me it was easy to get obsessed with men who are way better looking than you if you're single with special weight.

I take her advice. However that was the psychiatric group.

I don't just go get obsessed over mand that eagerly depending on what kind of a situation i'm in.

That was a psychiatric group but I didn't know enough about. So that's a different situation.

But when I used to go to the pentecostal Church It was like I hadd a lot of men who hugged me all the time. They were good looking and married.

Sometimes a huge group guys would hug me or lay hands-on me and touch to get the holy ghost or whatever. Just went hands on me to get healed from something .

It was a touchy feeling group.
But I felt like they were my brothers my family so I thought of them in a spiritual sense so I didn't get obsessed with men at my church.

Anyway the point is I don't believe I will have issues with obsessions on men at Mass or my Zen Temple.

My focus will be making friends with women bonding with women
Hopefully God will send me so.e good friends

Riders

So I would like to change the tittle of this thread but can't remember how. So anyhow last time I heard the BBC report on my radio they did a good job of reporting world news. So I might start listening to my radio again and BBC.

My weight loss has been up and down. I have not used my skills because the last time I did I had a hard time getting my rights set up on it so I might get Gabby to help me weigh myself this next week.
I suspect I put some my weight back on but I'll just have to face it. I've had 2 many carbs lately.
Trying to get back to whole weeks and less suger and less carbs. I can get back into my walking i'll be doing a lot let me plan on it in the next week.

I'd like to keep up with what's going on With Hamas and Israel. I know some psychologist might say I'm scaring myself to death but I like to be the way my parents were when they were alive they like to watch the news and to stay up with what was going on in the world. I'd like to have my eyes open so I know what's going on.

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
So I would like to change the tittle of this thread but can't remember how. So anyhow last time I heard the BBC report on my radio they did a good job of reporting world news. So I might start listening to my radio again and BBC.
What would you like it changed to?

Riders

Well I had to take a vacation from taking my vacation. I was too tired to sleep and then I forgot I had gotten my CVD pills this last week so I went a couple of days without them when I didn't have to. Tell us extra tired and I slept through a couple of days.

And I'm just getting back to normal so I'm starting to feel healthier I wanna try to get back to my walking this week. Maybe I'll watch Rocky. I like rocky one the best but I also like rocky 3 the second best. Since I like watching boxers I said to start watching movies with boxers in it I found a new one that came out a few years ago. I don't remember the name.

i'm back and you some music to fuel me up.

Riders

Well I stayed on my food plan today I had a t v dinner. A frozen banquet dinner. It was about seven hundred calories by the time I added the cheese.

I'm thinking about switching out the frozen dinners again. The frozen lean cuisines and frozen smart start.
It's an easy way to keep track with your fat and calories

Riders

When I was young my parents fed us enough

But we were always at once serving. Only so that we could keep the price of groceries down. As a lower, a middle-income family, lower middle-income family. We learned to live on a budget. My dad was imprinting and my mom worked at Honeywell. The electronics place for about 7 years.
P.But we used to get cheap cheapest stuff on groceries. And I learned to like it. And the weird thing is that I still like stuff like that
Me and my sister still like to eat fried sdamn. My mom also used to like to cook stuff like scrambled eggs with cheese in it .

Sometimes we made hamburgers and then had doritos with it
She also did really well with making homemade red beans the pinto beans. Not out of a can but straight fresh out of the bag. She told me how to make the beans a couple of times I'll have to do that sometime for myself.

The only thing ISIS that all of that stuff has a lot of fat and it. We also used to get pork chops now and then it was good But I also bicycled a lot and walked leverywherr went rollerblading once a week
Si I never had w ed ight issue until I was 16.

Riders

I started to binge today but threw most of it away.i got all this junk out here and didn't want it once I got it here. I'm gonna try to weigh this weekend.

Anyhow I'm keeping up with CNN news on Trump this weekend. I'm also reading of Libertarian posts on facebook.

Riders

Well, I am going to get weighed this weekend And see how much weight I gained if any. Well, I haven't been working the last month or so. I've tried working over the last couple years and it never works out But it's hard to find jobs at home. I need to Get a copy of an IDI can use so right now I can't even apply anywhere that requires an I D or a license.

But I know you can get one if you're homebound they say they'll come out and get you one, but even when I get one that is commission Base sells jobs it just never works out. I used to have a lot of fun working in the telemarketing rooms.
I got used to competing with people and having a bunch of people around me I miss it. So my weight loss though was to lose enough weight to start getting out walking and going places' would like to be able to go to church.

Riders

I heard one time Paul McCartney likes to go out incognito not sure if that's true or not. I like this video.