• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

D.C. Peaceful Protest Pics

Neo Deist

Th.D. & D.Div. h.c.
Here are some pics of the peaceful protests that are taking place in Washington D.C. today:

pro1.jpg

pro2.jpg

pro3.jpg

pro4.jpg

Smashed store windows, cars set on fire, police assaulted, and people getting drenched in foam mace because they can't act right.

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
From what I understand there were two differnet smaller groups of people who did damage to buldings and were subdued by police. However the overwhelming vast majority of protestors were peaceful protestors.

Neo Deist

Th.D. & D.Div. h.c.
From what I understand there were two differnet smaller groups of people who did damage to buldings and were subdued by police. However the overwhelming vast majority of protestors were peaceful protestors.

That is correct. There were even peaceful protesters that were yelling at the violent ones to stop. All it takes is a few bad apples.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Sadly some "Amreicans" don't understand voting
and accepting the results.
Bunch of spoiled bad people.
Spoiled? Bad?

A guy was just elected, who himself has literally zero government experience, that has been nominating people grossly under-qualified or in many cases simply not-qualified for the high-ranking government positions that will make policy changes that will have ramifications for decades to come. His running mate went out of his way while he was Governor of Indiana to make it easier to discriminate against LGBT individuals.

Some people are going to be upset, and feel threatened. And Trump has done nothing since actually winning the election to assuage these fears or otherwise even attempt to act Presidential. If anything he has gotten worse, to the point of suggesting military parades for their own sake. Not veterans parades, not home-comings, just excuses to wave his dick after he's "rebuilt" our armed forces(despite the fact that if you listed the top 5 most powerful armed forces on the planet the 1-4 spots could all be taken by our individual branches before getting to foreign powers). Why would you do that? What purpose does it serve other than to threaten other powers or your own populace? When did we start aping the practices of 20th century authoritarians? This is the United States, not Franco's Spain.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Disgusting, all because they are bad loses, many of them were paid to go there to stir things up, they all should be ashamed of themselves.

Last edited:

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I have heard about people getting paid to protest. It is nasty. It didn't like it when Obama became president again in 2012 but I didn't go out there and start riots and burn and destroy things.
Yes and of course they shouldn't, its hard to believe that this is happening in that part of the world today, but I have always said that society seems to be getting dumber.

Carl W.

Some Liberals seem to be lawless and bad losers.

People being paid to protest, riot, stir emotions??????????

Really, ya think?
Sure it happens.
Frankly it's an old political tactic.
We had an election.
Some voters are content others are sad.
So it goes.
But rioting?

Carl W.

Yes and of course they shouldn't, its hard to believe that this is happening in that part of the world today, but I have always said that society seems to be getting dumber.
nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Some of society is getting dumber.
?????????

Well, o.k., more are dumber than ever.

???????????
Well O.K. it's awful!
There!
I contend this is what happens in a spoiled gimmie
society.
Gimmie mo' fo' nuttin'.
I want's mo'!
Riot is the means to get mo'.