• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

D.C. Peaceful Protest Pics

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
Really dumb statement!
When was the last time lobbyists started a freakin' riot?
I suppose in your mind a drug dealer is simply an
unlicensed pharmacist?

You need to learn how to read, as I never said it was OK to start riots. At any rate, if lobbying is protected by the Constitution then I imagine paying people to protest would be as well.

Last edited:

suncowiam

OP is right. The vandalism and crime is a disgrace to the left and to America.

There are so many doing it the right way simply with their voice and conviction. Unfortunately, they get overshadowed by these criminals.

No one is saying to shut up. Just do it in a civil and legal manner.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Don't forget this assault:

AP-trump10-ml-170120_4x3_992.jpg
That's not an assault. That's democracy in process. If the people decide against Trump they'll be able to pick someone else in four years and there will be another peaceful transition.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
That's not an assault. That's democracy in process. If the people decide against Trump they'll be able to pick someone else in four years and there will be another peaceful transition.

"That's democracy in process."

Russian and FBI influence, and lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million: Yep, that sure sounds like Democracy. Go back to sleep sheep, nothing to see here, Democracy is safe.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
So that's who you get your news from.You know, it's all starting to come together. You believe in chemtrails, FEMA camps and such too? Man, you're like Conspiracy Bingo.
actually I don't believe in that, I suppose you like the CNN news that are full of BS.