• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Curious? J.W.'s not permitted to post here?

Shak34

And you know for a fact that all of that is true and not horribly twisted all out of shape by those who left us and now want to beat up their former family members?
Ever been on the other end of an "ex's" testimony? Would you be happy to have an "ex" tell other people about you and then have them form an opinion of you?

Thank heaven that we have judges in our courtrooms who have to hear both sides of an issue and who want to hear the whole truth, not tid-bits taken out of context.

Haters gonna hate.....you are free to join them.

Then please tell us which ones are twisted and which ones are not.

ukok102nak

and
why would we like to re-write the entire Bible so as to eliminate all the "J" names, most of which incorporate Jehovah's name into them?
THOSE EARLY MASORETES DID THAT IN THE PAST
THAT IS WHY
WE ARE NOT GOIN TO FOLLOW ANY OF THEM
as they say (those who did not follow
that system of biblical interpretation taught by man)
:read:
For I testify to every man that hears the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add to these things, God shall add to him the plagues that are written in this book:
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

:jokercard: i am a man
yeah its me :jokercard: not him ~;>
so dont think anything that only came from your own thinking
so that you may not put those words of yours unto my mouth
and
im also the one who insist to bring those messages unto you regarding unto your so called congregation of jehovah witnesses
(though your no witnesses at all)

looks like you even got a copy of your own bible which literally translated for the jw's purposes only
etc ect blah blah blah

but there's no problem regarding that
for we could compare it unto this writtings
as is it written
Matthew 22:34_40
34 οἱ δὲ φαρισαῖοι ἀκούσαντες ὅτι ἐφίμωσεν τοὺς σαδδουκαίους συνήχθησαν ἐπὶ τὸ αὐτό.

35 καὶ ἐπηρώτησεν εἷς ἐξ αὐτῶν [νομικὸς] πειράζων αὐτόν,

36 διδάσκαλε, ποία ἐντολὴ μεγάλη ἐν τῶ νόμῳ;

37 ὁ δὲ ἔφη αὐτῶ, ἀγαπήσεις κύριον τὸν θεόν σου ἐν ὅλῃ τῇ καρδίᾳ σου καὶ ἐν ὅλῃ τῇ ψυχῇ σου καὶ ἐν ὅλῃ τῇ διανοίᾳ σου·

38 αὕτη ἐστὶν ἡ μεγάλη καὶ πρώτη ἐντολή.

39 δευτέρα δὲ ὁμοία αὐτῇ, ἀγαπήσεις τὸν πλησίον σου ὡς σεαυτόν.

40 ἐν ταύταις ταῖς δυσὶν ἐντολαῖς ὅλος ὁ νόμος κρέμαται καὶ οἱ προφῆται

34 But1161 when the3588 Pharisees5330 had heard191 that3754 he had put the Sadducees to silence,5392 3588 4523 they were gathered4863 together.1909 846

35 Then2532 one1520 of1537 them,846 which was a lawyer,3544 asked1905 him a question, tempting3985 him,846 and2532saying,3004

36 Master,1320 which4169 is the great3173commandment1785 in1722 the3588 law?3551

37 1161 Jesus2424 said2036 unto him,846Thou shalt love25 the Lord2962 thy4675God2316 with1722 all3650 thy4675 heart,2588and2532 with1722 all3650 thy4675 soul,5590and2532 with1722 all3650 thy4675 mind.1271

38 This3778 is2076 the first4413 and2532great3173 commandment.1785

39 And1161 the second1208 is like unto3664it,846 Thou shalt love25 thy4675neighbor4139 as5613 thyself.4572

40 On1722 these5025 two1417commandments1785 hang2910 all3650the3588 law3551 and2532 the3588prophets.4396

now
lets see if what translation your bible has
if we put this verse and just this verse only for a meantime becaused there so many of them that will contradict your bible
so as it is written

Revelation of John 3:12
Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God: and I will write on him my new name.
13 He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit said to the churches.

:ty:

godbless
unto all always

I'm sorry...what?????
89.gif
Who is "our" in this observation? (whatever the observation is?)

I think I understand this bit......

Matthew 22:34-40: NWT
"After the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, they came together in one group. 35 And one of them, versed in the Law, tested him by asking: 36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” 37 He said to him: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 The second, like it, is this: ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets.”

Jesus was quoting Deuteronomy 6:5 which according to the ASV reads...."and thou shalt love Jehovah thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might."
Jesus read Hebrew scripture with the tetragrammaton in the text. He said he had come to make his Father's name known. (John 17:26)

He also answered when tempted by the devil, quoting the OT (Deuteronomy) three times. In each case the Hebrew scriptures contained the divine name, translated into English as "Jehovah". If you have an issue with the name "Jehovah", might I remind you that you use the name "Jesus" (without capital letters which is most insulting.) This is also the English translation of his Hebrew name, Yeshua. There are no "J" names in Hebrew at all...every one of them in English versions is a translation...would you like to re-write the entire Bible so as to eliminate all the "J" names, most of which incorporate Jehovah's name into them?

So we should accept only one interpreted by you? Are you not a man?
352nmsp.gif

Last edited:

ukok102nak

. ... just for a thought

The Masoretic Text was primarily copied, edited and distributed by a group of Jews known as the Masoretes between the 7th and 10th centuries CE. Though the consonants differ little from the text generally accepted in the early 2nd century (and also differ little from some Qumran texts that are even older), it has numerous differences of both greater and lesser significance when compared to (extant 4th century) manuscripts of the Septuagint, a Greek translation (made in the 3rd to 2nd centuries BCE) of the Hebrew Scriptures that was in popular use in Egypt and Israel (and that is often quoted in the New Testament, especially by Paul the Apostle).

now
:jokercard: as this brethren of ours ~;>
said before
by the way
is it
Jehovah's Witnesses had its origins in the Bible Student movement, which developed in the United States in the 1870s among followers of Christian Restorationist minister Charles Taze Russell.

now i say this
yeah its me :jokercard: again
is it true that
Jehovah's Witnesses had its origins in the Bible Student movement, which developed in the United States in the 1870s among followers of Christian Restorationist minister Charles Taze Russell.

so
for the las time
as you clamed that jesus christ is the one
who created your congregation
HOW COME its only developed in the United States in the 1870s

did jesus christ
live in united states during that time
becaused of this QUESTION
it is only fair
to let the scripture speaks for itself
and not
a system of biblical interpretation taught by man

we wasn't trying to insult you by saying that we didn't understand your English....we were really trying to make some sense out of what you say.
meaning even if English is your first language, then that would explain that it is not the problem
but that congregation of yours who made you all as a robots

Not criticizing....just trying to be understandable
and
adapting unto a certain situation such as this
dillema unto your faith within the congregation of man
who made you all as a robots
if we may say so

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Why would I bother? That list is ridiculous and those who know the truth will not take any notice of that nonsense anyway...only those looking for faults will gobble up that stuff...not interested in feeding the trolls....got better things to do.

If anyone wants to address an issue out of genuine curiosity, I will be happy to address them individually but not interested in wasting time entertaining fault-finding opposers just for the sake of it.
no.gif

ukok102nak

:jokercard: and thats how your faith is working
making excuses for the faults of your congregation

for humans are made to oppose
those who only used humans as robots

dont you have your own free goodwill to answer your leaders in your congregation
or
you were been brainwashed by that so called leaders of congregation of jehovahs witnesses to follow their every command as some of your leaders were somehow told you that their words are the words of god THAT GOD SPEAK ITS NAME UNTO YOUR LEADER AND SAY
IM WHAT . . .
or perhaps their words were the words of the prophets for sometime most of them propesied something about the end of the world but it happeneds
to be a false alarm

as you cant even deny the very written commandments of every leaders on your congregation that was been mandated unto every members of your sect
thats why you became a follower of man and not god

as we've said before
and we will say it again in this words becaused we have a compassion unto our fellow humans
REMEMBER FELLOW HUMANS
WITH GOD OR WITH NO GOD
Not criticizing....just trying to be understandable
and
adapting unto a certain situation such as this
dillema unto your faith within the congregation of man
who made you all as robots
who cant even think for themselves when it comes unto their faith
if we may say so

by the way
did anyone notice the difference between
this and that
as it is written
Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God: and I will write on him my new name.

godbless
unto all always

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
and
why would we like to re-write the entire Bible so as to eliminate all the "J" names, most of which incorporate Jehovah's name into them?

Who is "we"?

looks like you even got a copy of your own bible which literally translated for the jw's purposes only
etc ect blah blah blah

but there's no problem regarding that
for we could compare it unto this writtings
as is it written
34 οἱ δὲ φαρισαῖοι ἀκούσαντες ὅτι ἐφίμωσεν τοὺς σαδδουκαίους συνήχθησαν ἐπὶ τὸ αὐτό.

35 καὶ ἐπηρώτησεν εἷς ἐξ αὐτῶν [νομικὸς] πειράζων αὐτόν,

36 διδάσκαλε, ποία ἐντολὴ μεγάλη ἐν τῶ νόμῳ;

37 ὁ δὲ ἔφη αὐτῶ, ἀγαπήσεις κύριον τὸν θεόν σου ἐν ὅλῃ τῇ καρδίᾳ σου καὶ ἐν ὅλῃ τῇ ψυχῇ σου καὶ ἐν ὅλῃ τῇ διανοίᾳ σου·

38 αὕτη ἐστὶν ἡ μεγάλη καὶ πρώτη ἐντολή.

39 δευτέρα δὲ ὁμοία αὐτῇ, ἀγαπήσεις τὸν πλησίον σου ὡς σεαυτόν.

40 ἐν ταύταις ταῖς δυσὶν ἐντολαῖς ὅλος ὁ νόμος κρέμαται καὶ οἱ προφῆται

34 But1161 when the3588 Pharisees5330 had heard191 that3754 he had put the Sadducees to silence,5392 3588 4523 they were gathered4863 together.1909 846

35 Then2532 one1520 of1537 them,846 which was a lawyer,3544 asked1905 him a question, tempting3985 him,846 and2532saying,3004

36 Master,1320 which4169 is the great3173commandment1785 in1722 the3588 law?3551

37 1161 Jesus2424 said2036 unto him,846Thou shalt love25 the Lord2962 thy4675God2316 with1722 all3650 thy4675 heart,2588and2532 with1722 all3650 thy4675 soul,5590and2532 with1722 all3650 thy4675 mind.1271

38 This3778 is2076 the first4413 and2532great3173 commandment.1785

39 And1161 the second1208 is like unto3664it,846 Thou shalt love25 thy4675neighbor4139 as5613 thyself.4572

40 On1722 these5025 two1417commandments1785 hang2910 all3650the3588 law3551 and2532 the3588prophets.4396

now
lets see if what translation your bible has
if we put this verse and just this verse only for a meantime becaused there so many of them that will contradict your bible
so as it is written

The Hebrew scriptures were not originally written in Greek. Though the Septuagint was used in the first century because of the common use of the Koine Greek among the population. I doubt that the scrolls kept in the synagogues would have been in anything but Hebrew. They were a bit pedantic about that.

Replacing the divine name with a mere title was undertaken by apostate Jews some time before the appearance of the Christ. It was they who decided that God's name was 'too sacred to be uttered'. Funny how none of the OT Bible writers got that memo. Those Jews refused to utter God's personal name, even though it was there in their holy writings. They eventually took "YHWH" (the name) out of God's own book without his command or approval. Substituting the divine name almost 7,000 times in the Hebrew scriptures is something they will answer for. Jesus quoted scripture that was written in Hebrew and was part of the Mosaic Law. The Hebrew text contained the tetragrammaton. He would never have supported those men whose traditions he said invalidated God's word.

Luke 4:16-21:
"And He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up; and as was His custom, He entered the synagogue on the Sabbath, and stood up to read. 17 And the book of the prophet Isaiah was handed to Him. And He opened the book and found the place where it was written,

18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me,
Because He anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor.
He has sent Me to proclaim release to the captives,
And recovery of sight to the blind,
To set free those who are oppressed,
19 To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord.”

20 And He closed the book, gave it back to the attendant and sat down; and the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on Him. 21 And He began to say to them, “Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.”
(NASB)

The scripture that Jesus quoted is in Isaiah 61:1-2 which from the ASV reads..."The Spirit of the Lord Jehovah is upon me; because Jehovah hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 2 to proclaim the year of Jehovah’s favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn"

Jesus would have read his Father's name aloud three times in that verse.

Do you find it strange that Jesus can refer to his Father as "my God" even in heaven? So much for the trinity eh?

So....yes indeed.....let the people hear what the spirit says to the churches.....

ukok102nak

hebrew scriptures were not originally written in Greek
this tickles a lot
then show the original text that was written by matthew in hebrew and not in greek
as easy as that

~;> its probably us
along with our brethren and fellow here on our humble settlement
as we have different opinions but we have one faith and belief unto what is good and cannot lie

the used of that name jehovah is not for worshipping
thats why we shared that verses so that you may obseved the difference of the message there
regarding unto your copy of
the jehova's witnesses bible
as it is written

also
according to you
It was they who decided that God's name was 'too sacred to be uttered'.
but the truth is no one knows how to pronounce its name
and still some make their own name to justify their own agenda

thats why let the scripture speak for itself and not
a system of biblical interpretation taught by man

its easy to accept that your congregation was been built by man
for that is the truth and there is nothing to be ashame of
rather than using the name of jesus christ as the one who created your congregation

by the way
as what you've said
Do you find it strange that Jesus can refer to his Father as "my God" even in heaven? So much for the trinity eh?
the answer is
we dont even believed unto those leaders of triune worshippers for thosr leaders of triune worshippers were lookin only for world domination and not for the sake of all humans who wants to do good things
with god or without god
and
you know
why christjesus say those things . . .

godbless
unto all always

Who is "we"?

The Hebrew scriptures were not originally written in Greek. Though the Septuagint was used in the first century because of the common use of the Koine Greek among the population. I doubt that the scrolls kept in the synagogues would have been in anything but Hebrew. They were a bit pedantic about that.

Replacing the divine name with a mere title was undertaken by apostate Jews some time before the appearance of the Christ. It was they who decided that God's name was 'too sacred to be uttered'. Funny how none of the OT Bible writers got that memo. Those Jews refused to utter God's personal name, even though it was there in their holy writings. They eventually took "YHWH" (the name) out of God's own book without his command or approval. Substituting the divine name almost 7,000 times in the Hebrew scriptures is something they will answer for. Jesus quoted scripture that was written in Hebrew and was part of the Mosaic Law. The Hebrew text contained the tetragrammaton. He would never have supported those men whose traditions he said invalidated God's word.

Luke 4:16-21:
"And He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up; and as was His custom, He entered the synagogue on the Sabbath, and stood up to read. 17 And the book of the prophet Isaiah was handed to Him. And He opened the book and found the place where it was written,

18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me,
Because He anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor.
He has sent Me to proclaim release to the captives,
And recovery of sight to the blind,
To set free those who are oppressed,
19 To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord.”

20 And He closed the book, gave it back to the attendant and sat down; and the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on Him. 21 And He began to say to them, “Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.”
(NASB)

The scripture that Jesus quoted is in Isaiah 61:1-2 which from the ASV reads..."The Spirit of the Lord Jehovah is upon me; because Jehovah hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 2 to proclaim the year of Jehovah’s favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn"

Jesus would have read his Father's name aloud three times in that verse.

So....yes indeed.....let the people hear what the spirit says to the churches.....

Last edited:

ukok102nak

~;> we almost forgot
do you utter the words in the lord's prayer

. ... just askin
if we may say so ... .

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
hebrew scriptures were not originally written in Greek
this tickles a lot
then show the original text that was written by matthew in hebrew and not in greek
as easy as that

I assume that you know there are no original manuscripts in existence.....

It is believed that the book of Matthew was originally written in Hebrew. External evidence to the effect that Matthew originally wrote this Gospel in Hebrew reaches as far back as Papias of Hierapolis, of the second century C.E.
Eusebius quoted Papias as stating: “Matthew collected the oracles in the Hebrew language.” (The Ecclesiastical History, III, XXXIX, 16) Early in the third century, Origen made reference to Matthew’s account and, in discussing the four Gospels, is quoted by Eusebius as saying that the “first was written . . . according to Matthew, who was once a tax-collector but afterwards an apostle of Jesus Christ, . . . in the Hebrew language.” (The Ecclesiastical History, VI, XXV, 3-6)

The scholar Jerome (of the fourth and fifth centuries C.E.) wrote in his work De viris inlustribus (Concerning Illustrious Men), chapter III, that Matthew “composed a Gospel of Christ in Judaea in the Hebrew language and characters for the benefit of those of the circumcision who had believed. . . . Moreover, the Hebrew itself is preserved to this day in the library at Caesarea, which the martyr Pamphilus so diligently collected.”—Translation from the Latin text edited by E. C. Richardson and published in the series “Texte und Untersuchungen zur Geschichte der altchristlichen Literatur,” Leipzig, 1896, Vol. 14, pp. 8, 9.

It has been suggested that Matthew, after compiling his account in Hebrew, may have personally translated it into Koine, the common Greek.

But Matthew did not write any OT scripture. He quoted OT scripture when Jesus recited it. That was my point.

~;> its probably us
along with our brethren and fellow here on our humble settlement
as we have different opinions but we have one faith and belief unto what is good and cannot lie

You live in a commune? You say "we" and "us" but then say you have different opinions....?? How do you speak for others if their opinion differs from yours?

Do you all speak in archaic English? Your frequent use of the word "unto" is quite strange in today's world.

Do you have a name for yourselves that sets you apart from all the others who call themselves "Christians"???

the used of that name jehovah is not for worshipping
Not for worshipping? What does that mean?

Again, the OT writers did not get that memo. The first 10 Psalms contain the divine name over fifty times. 780 times altogether. God's name was given to his people and he said it was to be his 'memorial' "forever". (Genesis 3:14-15)

thats why we shared that verses so that you may obseved the difference of the message there
regarding unto your copy of
the jehova's witnesses bible
as it is written

You will have to explain this...I haven't got a clue as to what you mean.....it is a continuing difficulty I have with your English. I am sure you understand yourself perfectly, but I don't understand much of what you say at all. What difference are you referring to?

its easy to accept that your congregation was been built by man
for that is the truth and there is nothing to be ashame of
rather than using the name of jesus christ as the one who created your congregation

Who formed your little settlement or congregation? Are you going to tell me it wasn't men?

by the way
as what you've said
the answer is
we dont even believed unto those leaders of triune worshippers for thosr leaders of triune worshippers were lookin only for world domination and not for the sake of all humans who wants to do good things
with god or without god
and
you know
why christjesus say those things . . .

At least we have one thing in common. I am grateful for that much....a half an inch of common ground.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
~;> we almost forgot

. ... just askin
if we may say so ... .

No. We recite no prayers from a book. We use Jesus' model prayer as a basis for our own prayers, said in our own words to "our Father".
.....just before his model prayer Jesus said....
“When you pray, you are not to be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on the street corners so that they may be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. 6 But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.
7 “And when you are praying, do not use meaningless repetition as the Gentiles do, for they suppose that they will be heard for their many words. 8 So do not be like them; for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.
9 “Pray, then, in this way:...." (Matthew 6:5-9)

We are to pray this "way" NOT just a mindless repetition of this prayer.

ukok102nak

~;> this is my sign as you could see it literally
and we are not sharing our toothbrush perhaps you get the idea

as what we've said earlier
Not for worshipping
that means we ask you first if you could remember the writtings above your post
that says something like this

now
regarding the scripture
according to those people
The original Old Testament canon was theSeptuagint, long used in the Greek-speaking church and still retained by the Orthodox churches. This Hellenistic Jewish translation originated with the translation of the Pentateuch in the mid-3d cent. BC Later translations were made from it or patterned after it. The canon of the Septuagint included the books of the later Hebrew canon, with the addition of several others, most of which were those now reckoned deuterocanonical by Roman Catholics and apocryphal by Protestants. Dispute over the canonicity of these books has its source in the Latin Bible, which found its official form in the Vulgate, the work of St. Jerome; this largely agreed with the list of books of the Septuagint, and the list and order of the Vulgate was the canon accepted by the Western Church of the Middle Ages.

At the Reformation, Protestant bodies withdrew recognition of the canonicity of those portions of the Old Testament that appeared in the Vulgate but not in the Masoretic canon, although the English church considered them (i.e., the deuterocanonical books) suitable for instruction and edification, but not for establishing or confirming doctrine. To set these books clearly apart, the translators who produced the Authorized Version (see Bible) assembled them in the Apocrypha as an appendix to the Old Testament. Thus the Protestant canon became exactly like the Masoretic, except that it retained the order of the books as they appeared in the Vulgate.

now again
about that verses we shared unto you
if you cant figure it out
the difference that we are referring to
then its fine with us
perhaps someday you will

by the way
the so called little congregation that you've mention is not ours
nor we even created one coz we are composed of different people from different places and
we are not somekind of what you could ever think of for we are ... .
but its not important who we are
for what is good and cannot lie is what we value most in this plane of existence

by the way
the one thing that we have in common is we learned that everything has a goodside
as it is written
Genesis 1:31
God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. There was evening and there was morning, a sixth day.

godbless
unto all always

I assume that you know there are no original manuscripts in existence.....

It is believed that the book of Matthew was originally written in Hebrew. External evidence to the effect that Matthew originally wrote this Gospel in Hebrew reaches as far back as Papias of Hierapolis, of the second century C.E.
Eusebius quoted Papias as stating: “Matthew collected the oracles in the Hebrew language.” (The Ecclesiastical History, III, XXXIX, 16) Early in the third century, Origen made reference to Matthew’s account and, in discussing the four Gospels, is quoted by Eusebius as saying that the “first was written . . . according to Matthew, who was once a tax-collector but afterwards an apostle of Jesus Christ, . . . in the Hebrew language.” (The Ecclesiastical History, VI, XXV, 3-6)

The scholar Jerome (of the fourth and fifth centuries C.E.) wrote in his work De viris inlustribus (Concerning Illustrious Men), chapter III, that Matthew “composed a Gospel of Christ in Judaea in the Hebrew language and characters for the benefit of those of the circumcision who had believed. . . . Moreover, the Hebrew itself is preserved to this day in the library at Caesarea, which the martyr Pamphilus so diligently collected.”—Translation from the Latin text edited by E. C. Richardson and published in the series “Texte und Untersuchungen zur Geschichte der altchristlichen Literatur,” Leipzig, 1896, Vol. 14, pp. 8, 9.

It has been suggested that Matthew, after compiling his account in Hebrew, may have personally translated it into Koine, the common Greek.

But Matthew did not write any OT scripture. He quoted OT scripture when Jesus recited it. That was my point.

You live in a commune? You say "we" and "us" but then say you have different opinions....?? How do you speak for others if their opinion differs from yours?

Do you all speak in archaic English? Your frequent use of the word "unto" is quite strange in today's world.

Do you have a name for yourselves that sets you apart from all the others who call themselves "Christians"???

Not for worshipping? What does that mean?

Again, the OT writers did not get that memo. The first 10 Psalms contain the divine name over fifty times. 780 times altogether. God's name was given to his people and he said it was to be his 'memorial' "forever". (Genesis 3:14-15)

You will have to explain this...I haven't got a clue as to what you mean.....it is a continuing difficulty I have with your English. I am sure you understand yourself perfectly, but I don't understand much of what you say at all. What difference are you referring to?

Who formed your little settlement or congregation? Are you going to tell me it wasn't men?

At least we have one thing in common. I am grateful for that much....a half an inch of common ground.

ukok102nak

No. We recite no prayers from a book. We use Jesus' model prayer as a basis for our own prayers, said in our own words to "our Father".
.....just before his model prayer Jesus said....
“When you pray, you are not to be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on the street corners so that they may be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. 6 But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.
7 “And when you are praying, do not use meaningless repetition as the Gentiles do, for they suppose that they will be heard for their many words. 8 So do not be like them; for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.
9 “Pray, then, in this way:...." (Matthew 6:5-9)

We are to pray this "way" NOT just a mindless repetition of this prayer.

~;> there is a secret unto that writtings which is pertaining unto
mindless repetition of praying

we can give you the secret if you could answer this
question
what or who are this or who or what are this
four winds of the earth
that those four angels keep them from blowing on the land, the sea, or any tree.

this question
is according unto this written verse
so as it is written
Revelation of John 7:1
After this, I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, so that no wind would blow on the earth, or on the sea, or on any tree.

we shall wait for your answer
if we may say so

godbless
unto all always

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And you know for a fact that all of that is true and not horribly twisted all out of shape by those who left us and now want to beat up their former family members?
Oh brother. "Beat up"? We are using the Bible and Watchtower publications to "beat you up". Tell me how that is possible please.
If what the Watchtower says can "beat you up", then it must be the evil slave, not the faithful slave.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If it was true that we publish twisted scripture and or a twisted opinion of the JW dogma and habits, then why does she not even try to correct them?
She has only tried to correct one of my contentions which was asking how she will be taught when the governing body members go to heaven and she said the elders are being trained for it. [they are obviously being trained to trust and teach what the governing body has already said] And then how can they know anything new?
I don't know, I think that it is a legitimate question, but she calls it beating her up @Deeje.

ukok102nak

If it was true that we publish twisted scripture and or a twisted opinion of the JW dogma and habits, then why does she not even try to correct them?
She has only tried to correct one of my contentions which was asking how she will be taught when the governing body members go to heaven and she said the elders are being trained for it. [they are obviously being trained to trust and teach what the governing body has already said] And then how can they know anything new?
I don't know, I think that it is a legitimate question, but she calls it beating her up @Deeje.

~;> so deeje is a she
what we meant is she's a female
if we may say so
kindly correct us if we are wrong

godbless
unto all always

ukok102nak

Oh brother. "Beat up"? We are using the Bible and Watchtower publications to "beat you up". Tell me how that is possible please.
If what the Watchtower says can "beat you up", then it must be the evil slave, not the faithful slave.

~;> but here you said oh brother
what is the truth behind those every garments coz sometimes we've seen some faces of female wearing a female clothes but they say its a man

its so confusing now really
thats why we are askin if we may say so

godbless
unto all always

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
~;> but here you said oh brother
what is the truth behind those every garments coz sometimes we've seen some faces of female wearing a female clothes but they say its a man

its so confusing now really
thats why we are askin if we may say so

godbless
unto all always
Yes, The people of Earth are confused and confusing.
Define "oh brother"
Here:
"Best Answer: It is an expression that may mean different things in different contexts. The most common that I know is an expression that means the person speaking is becoming exasperated (very frustrated).
As in "Oh brother, here we go again (with disgusted eye roll)."

Bob · 6 years ago"

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101008123839AAPqWQA

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
~;> so deeje is a she
what we meant is she's a female
if we may say so
kindly correct us if we are wrong

godbless
unto all always
Yes, @Deeje is female. Or maybe, a female is correct. Language is almost always confusing even within ones own language and is why I find it ridiculous that many people believe strongly and unreservedly that the Bible has no serious flaws in it.

ukok102nak

Yes, The people of Earth are confused and confusing.
Define "oh brother"
Here:
"Best Answer: It is an expression that may mean different things in different contexts. The most common that I know is an expression that means the person speaking is becoming exasperated (very frustrated).
As in "Oh brother, here we go again (with disgusted eye roll)."

Bob · 6 years ago"

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101008123839AAPqWQA

:smoke: what a tremendous act of understanding that you have their my lady

thank you very much for that wisdom
and
becaused of that
we wil give you this in return
as it is written
:read: (this was postted by one of our brethren ~:>)
~;> indeed
this is something like
if a person die and that person doesnt have any death certificate then someone could presume that the person is still living because
no one could provide a proof such as a written death certificate to establish its situation literally and legally
if we may say so

also if someone saw a person died
but that person body who've been seen by that someone is proclamed as a dead missing body
and if that person body is still missing until now coz no one could find it
then someone may also presume that the person may is still alive
even someone saw it died
and that is considered as a
good news
to anyone who always hope to find their missing loved one

. ... just for a thought
if we may say so ... .

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
:smoke: what a tremendous act of understanding that you have their my lady

thank you very much for that wisdom
abd
becaused of that
we wil give you this in return
as it is written
:read: (this was pisted by one of our brethren ~:>)
~;> indeed
this is something like
if a person die and that person doesnt have any death certificate then someone could presume that the person is still living because
no one could provide a proof such as a written death certificate to establish its situation literally and legally
if we may say so

also if someone saw a person died
but that person body who've been seen by that someone is proclamed as a dead missing body
and if that person body is still missing until now coz no one could find it
then someone may also presume that the person may is still alive
even someone saw it died
and that is considered as a
good news
to anyone who always hope to find their missing loved one

. ... just for a thought
if we may say so ... .

godbless
unto all always
There is not much that gets me thinking in this place, but that does. You are talking about them who say they saw Jesus died, but his body disappeared.
There is no reason to believe imho, that he didn't die. That his body could not be found means he came in the likes of Moses. He is our Moses.