• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creationists, please provide evidence

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
A complex computer needed great minds to create it.
I'm sure if you gave Intel a few billion dollars, they'd evolve you one. I'm serious. Evolutionary programming is scarily powerful. The only reason it's not used more is because it's 1) not as reliable as a human writing code, 2) rather complicated to set up.

This great design is an evidence for a designer; A complex computer needed great minds to create it. The computer design, aeroplanes, boats, cars, weapons took thousands of years for the human kind to develop, whereas they inspired from what they already saw on earth, what God had created before. This fascinating balance between natural powers is a clue for the presence of a creator. Animals , birds and human bodies are more sophisticated than computers. Human brain is more complex than a computers. Human eye is more great than artificial made camera.
And because of all you mentioned, we keep asking you about evidence, anything prove that God created Eve from Adam's rib and created Adam from Earth without having any preceding or links with other creatures.
It's simple.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
So tarekabdo12, as to the OP...

Do you have any objective empirical evidence in support of Qur'anic Creationism?
Or will you continue with copy and pastes of pseudoscientific attacks on Biological Evolution?

This great design is an evidence for a designer; A complex computer needed great minds to create it. The computer design, aeroplanes, boats, cars, weapons took thousands of years for the human kind to develop, whereas they inspired from what they already saw on earth, what God had created before. This fascinating balance between natural powers is a clue for the presence of a creator. Animals , birds and human bodies are more sophisticated than computers. Human brain is more complex than a computers. Human eye is more great than artificial made camera.

If you give me a camera without an inventor and a maker, I'd believe life was created by chance

Perhaps you misunderstand. I asked for objective empirical evidence of Qur'anic Creationism.
Not your subjective opinions on "there must be a Creator".

adi2d

Hello all. I've been lurking for a while and I just finished reading this thread. I have washed my hands,splashed water in my eyes but I don't know how to get all this cr@# out of my mind. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

waitasec

Veteran Member
Hello all. I've been lurking for a while and I just finished reading this thread. I have washed my hands,splashed water in my eyes but I don't know how to get all this cr@# out of my mind. Any suggestions?

follow your integrity
welcome :)

adi2d

Thanks waitasec. I like searching through the archives to see what has been discussed. It seems this thread in one shape or another has been a staple. Lot of good info and some info has been c+p for years some multiple times in one thread (you know who you are) without reading or understanding what they were using for evidence.
Anyway ..time for search for the Truth.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
only if god breaths life into it...
:sarcastic

i tell ya, watching the goal posts being moved is entertaining...
:popcorn:

I had my reason for asking. To this date I haven't had a creationist here at RF answer the question because they know where I was going with it.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard

If you give me a camera without an inventor and a maker, I'd believe life was created by chance

Nice analogy but its rather lazy don't you think? Religions don't know how we came to be so they invent a creator.

tarekabdo12

And because of all you mentioned, we keep asking you about evidence, anything prove that God created Eve from Adam's rib and created Adam from Earth without having any preceding or links with other creatures.
It's simple.

Islam gives you facts that are seen by eyes (materialistic scientific facts) that minds searching for the truth can never ignore, these facts and evidences act as a proof for the presence of other things that the Qur'an says, however you can't see them by your eyes.

Scientific evidences were mentioned in the Qur'an as to prove that it's from God and that no human can say this in a place where no facilities are present, in the desert more than 1400 years ago:
Islam Guide: The Quran on Human Embryonic Development
Islam Guide: The Quran on Mountains
Islam Guide: The Quran on the Cerebrum
Islam Guide: The Quran on Seas and Rivers
Islam Guide: The Quran on Deep Seas and Internal Waves

I don't think someone who is searching for the truth can ignore such clear evidences or say they were tailored by man.

jarofthoughts

Empirical Curmudgeon
Islam gives you facts that are seen by eyes (materialistic scientific facts) that minds searching for the truth can never ignore, these facts and evidences act as a proof for the presence of other things that the Qur'an says, however you can't see them by your eyes.

Scientific evidences were mentioned in the Qur'an as to prove that it's from God and that no human can say this in a place where no facilities are present, in the desert more than 1400 years ago:

I don't think someone who is searching for the truth can ignore such clear evidences or say they were tailored by man.

I'd love to say that I've rarely seen such a blatant case of special pleading and selective interpretation, but alas, I have seen this sham several times before.

It was nonsense the first time I saw it and it is nonsense now.

Try again.

Since it turned into copy and paste, I've strongly recommend you to write (pseudoscience in Qur'an) at Google and see the truth.
Or I'll make it easier for you, I suppose you are an Arabic native speaker, you can read this: a Muslim lady started a topic titled "Scientific Miracles in the Qur'an", be patient and read it, and read the replies, it is in clear Arabic between Arab Muslims and Arab Ex-Muslims.

Last edited:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie

So, still no hard scientific evidence, both empirical and objective, for Qur'anic Creationism?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler

Interesting how so many Muslims present these old worn out Forer Effect arguments to the table.

Here are links to threads where these Forer Effect "evidences" have already been debunked:

tarekabdo12

Miracles of the Qur'an:
Expanding universe: Quran Miracles | WE LIVE IN AN EXPANDING UNIVERSE
Difficulty ascending in the sky, changes in atmospheric pressure:
Quran Miracles | DIFFICULTY OF ASCENDING TO THE SKY
Earth vibration swelling in response to rain, Brownian movement: Quran Miracles | SOIL THAT VIBRATES AND SWELLS AS IT COMES TO LIFE
Power of honey Quran Miracles | THE FEMALE HONEYBEE’S ABDOMEN AND THE HEALING POWER OF HONEY
Birds have a language Quran Miracles | COMMUNICATION BETWEEN BIRDS
Bone formation and clothing of bones with flesh, development of hearing before vision
Quran Miracles | BONE FORMATION AND CLOTHING OF BONES WITH FLESH
lowest spot on earth Quran Miracles | THE LOWEST SPOT OF THE EARTH
Faults in the earth's surface Quran Miracles | THE LOWEST SPOT OF THE EARTH

tarekabdo12

You think I am going to be convinced that all these words are not true and don't point to modern scientific discoveries. I think you are escaping these facts to hide from your own selves and mask the calling sound of the truth.
As you believe in the theory of coincidence and chance, I believe you say that a man from the desert suddenly saw a mountain and said I think it keeps the earth stable ad after 1400 it proves to be true-by chance-. Then he finds out about the development of embryo then it proves to be true by chance. He takes about wind and rain in and finds facts –which by chance- was found to be true.
And why would he enter in a field not known by him and would later on prove to be false. If he wasn't sure of what he said why would he talk about something that may be proven wrong and would break down his religion?
What if he messed up and said things totally illogical?
It appears that all the scientific glances are true, at least to me.
And do you think the Qur'an would mention a scientific reference?
The Qur'an gives hints as it isn't originally a scientific reference book, but these hints appear to be different.
Talking about widening of the universe, earth, wind , rain, human embryo, honey, movement of the sun ,etc isn't direct scientific hints that were proven true?
Why would he mention these hints to a group of people living in the desert and have very simple thinking and at that time these hints are confusing to them and they may not believe?
What would an Arabian think if he hears that the sun moves around an axis?
And later on it turns to be true?!!
There must certain look to the future and upcoming of science and knowledge.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
You think I am going to be convinced that all these words are not true and don't point to modern scientific discoveries. I think you are escaping these facts to hide from your own selves and mask the calling sound of the truth.
As you believe in the theory of coincidence and chance, I believe you say that a man from the desert suddenly saw a mountain and said I think it keeps the earth stable ad after 1400 it proves to be true-by chance-. Then he finds out about the development of embryo then it proves to be true by chance. He takes about wind and rain in and finds facts –which by chance- was found to be true.
And why would he enter in a field not known by him and would later on prove to be false. If he wasn't sure of what he said why would he talk about something that may be proven wrong and would break down his religion?
The Qur'an gives hints as it isn't originally a scientific reference book, but these hints appear to be different.
Talking about widening of the universe, earth, wind , rain, human embryo, honey, movement of the sun ,etc isn't direct scientific hints that were proven true?
Why would he mention these hints to a group of people living in the desert and have very simple thinking and at that time these hints are confusing to them and they may not believe?

Forer Effect

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Miracles of the Qur'an:
Expanding universe: Quran Miracles | WE LIVE IN AN EXPANDING UNIVERSE
Difficulty ascending in the sky, changes in atmospheric pressure:
Quran Miracles | DIFFICULTY OF ASCENDING TO THE SKY
Earth vibration swelling in response to rain, Brownian movement: Quran Miracles | SOIL THAT VIBRATES AND SWELLS AS IT COMES TO LIFE
Power of honey Quran Miracles | THE FEMALE HONEYBEE’S ABDOMEN AND THE HEALING POWER OF HONEY
Birds have a language Quran Miracles | COMMUNICATION BETWEEN BIRDS
Bone formation and clothing of bones with flesh, development of hearing before vision
Quran Miracles | BONE FORMATION AND CLOTHING OF BONES WITH FLESH
lowest spot on earth Quran Miracles | THE LOWEST SPOT OF THE EARTH
Faults in the earth's surface Quran Miracles | THE LOWEST SPOT OF THE EARTH

:shrug:

So, where is your hard scientific evidence, both empirical and objective, for Qur'anic Creationism?

tarekabdo12

Why don't you think Forer effect applies on those who think evolution is their religion because they lived in a society that abandons religion and think it's a way of going back to the world of darkness and misery?
Why don't you think Forer effect applies to a person who wants to escape religion and follow his materialistic needs via asserting a theory that lacks any true evidence?

Actually, everybody has the freedom to be convinced with something or not, our minds differ, but the truth remains inside your heart and you can't escape from.

Jose Fly

Fisker of men
Why don't you think Forer effect applies on those who think evolution is their religion because they lived in a society that abandons religion and think it's a way of going back to the world of darkness and misery?
Why don't you think Forer effect applies to a person who wants to escape religion and follow his materialistic needs via asserting a theory that lacks any true evidence?
Mainly because creationists/evolution denialists habitually lie when discussing evolution. When trying to engage them in rational conversation, they act exactly like a guilty defendant on the witness stand.

At some point you have to conclude that if the people advocating a certain position are collectively unable to do so honestly, there is something inherently wrong with that position.