• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Corrupt A Wish

granted pluto become's affected by global warming

i wish i could grow epic demon wings and fly with them

Granted you have epic demon wings and can fly with them but they are invisible and you can only fly if you are not being observed , if while in flight any living creature sees you , you will immediately plummet to your death, they are also quite heavy and cause you severe lower back pain.

I wish I had line of sight teleportation powers

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Granted...but on your very first attempt, a fly crosses your path, and you meld with it, becoming like the creature in the old black and white horror flick.

I wish politicians would tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

granted but all politicians get beaten to death by there wife's/female bystanders when they return home, and we become an anarchy

i wish i had the power to travel dimentions

ps
but on your very first attempt, a fly crosses your path, and you meld with it, becoming like the creature in the old black and white horror flick.

how is this a bad thing :D

granted but all politicians get beaten to death by there wife's/female bystanders when they return home, and we become an anarchy

i wish i had the power to travel dimentions

ps
but on your very first attempt, a fly crosses your path, and you meld with it, becoming like the creature in the old black and white horror flick.

how is this a bad thing :D

Granted but it is only one way and each dimension is more horrifying than the last.

I wish I was melded with a fly like that old black and white horror flick

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Granted...and dimensions travel just like always, even with your say so.

I wish to be all knowing.

(Dude...have you seen the classic movie? the one with Vincent Price)

Granted...and dimensions travel just like always, even with your say so.

I wish to be all knowing.

(Dude...have you seen the classic movie? the one with Vincent Price)

Many times so 'Help Me'

Granted you are all knowing and going to die in 17 hours

I wish more people were participating in this thread

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
i wish i was liked by everybody
Oh, everybody likes you a lot! In fact, FFH likes you so much that he becomes obsessed with you. He begins to write you fan mail and starts stalking you. You can't lose him no matter where you go.

I wish FFH would stop posting!

rojse

RF Addict
Oh, everybody likes you a lot! In fact, FFH likes you so much that he becomes obsessed with you. He begins to write you fan mail and starts stalking you. You can't lose him no matter where you go.

I wish FFH would stop posting!

FFH stops posting. He changes his name to Seeking Deliverance and continues to post.I wish I was watching that old black-and-white movie about the person melded with the fly.

Last edited:

granted you are, but your eye's are under your knee's
granted, but now he starts texting and msming you

i wish i was able to spot infrared

rojse

RF Addict
granted you are, but your eye's are under your knee's
granted, but now he starts texting and msming you

i wish i was able to spot infrared

You can see infrared. In fact, you can see all the different spectrums of light. This makes you go blind, and you cannot see anything at all.

I wish for a chicken sandwich.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Granted...but it was in the 'fridge' too long and the bacterium makes you go blind.

I wish I were Donald Trump and could fire anyone anytime anywhere.
(I'm sure you've see his tv show 'the apprentice')

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
I wish I were Donald Trump and could fire anyone anytime anywhere.
You're the Donald, but you get on a roll, fire everyone and establish yourself as an even bigger jerk than people already thought you were. No one will work for you and you end up going broke.

I wish I hadn't resigned as a moderator.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Granted. But now you're typing more than ever...and your fingers wear out, and your computer crashes repeatedly.

I wish I had a new computer. this old 98 crashes repeatedly.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Granted...but cryogenics is not altogether refined....and you failed to survive the process. Frozen or not...you won't get older.

I wish I had more control about what I dream.

rojse

RF Addict
Granted...but cryogenics is not altogether refined....and you failed to survive the process. Frozen or not...you won't get older.

I wish I had more control about what I dream.

Your dreams are about using a remote control, and you have complete control over which buttons you press. You go mad because you don't get to see any of the sexy parties you were hoping for.

I wish I had a brand new computer.

blackout

Violet.
granted. but when you start it, the os is in japanese, you try to install a english os and the mb gets fried.

i wish it was the end of the year. vacation ;)

The year ends early .... nuclear war.
permanent Vacation for everyone!

I wish I lived with an adult I could share some passionate love with.
(or even any love at all)