• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Contributing factors

leov

Seattle's air quality is among the worst in the nation
https://phys.org/news/2019-02-italy-polluted-po-valley-gasps.html
Air pollution in South Korea - Wikipedia
Air Pollution in Iran | The Media Express
NYC Is Among Smoggiest Cities In Nation, Report Says
Wuhan, China maybe the worst place on Earth as far as air pollution concern., e.t.c.
Compromised lungs in places with heavy air pollution.
Also Wuhan , China is #1 for 5g implementing, South Korea #2, then Italy, not far behind, Iran is very deep in it, in USA, in Seattle area all death problem areas has 5G implemented. No conclusions, just notes.

leov

Wuhan, China maybe the worst place on Earth as far as air pollution concern., e.t.c.
Also Wuhan , China is #1 for 5g implementing, South Korea #2, then Italy, not far behind, Iran is very deep in it, in USA, in Seattle area all death problem areas has 5G implemented. No conclusions, just notes.
Spain makes history after conducting the first 5G call in the world
Air pollution on the rise in Spain | Transport & Environment
AT&T Introduces 5G in New York City

Last edited:

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.

I would not have thought Seattle ranked so high. But I can't see any direct connection with 5g other than large population centers are probably more likely to get such new upgrades before most other places.

leov

I would not have thought Seattle ranked so high. But I can't see any direct connection with 5g other than large population centers are probably more likely to get such new upgrades before most other places.
Not very much, I lived in Seattle, years ago, still remember area, I checked that 'bad' area with reported problems has 5g around.

Last edited:

exchemist

Veteran Member
This is rubbish about air quality in Seattle. It was bad during the bushfires but that was 2 years ago.

As for the 5G stuff, this is the most egregiously silly conspiracy theory so far, beating even the Bill Gates microchip one. :D

leov

This is rubbish about air quality in Seattle. It was bad during the bushfires but that was 2 years ago.

As for the 5G stuff, this is the most egregiously silly conspiracy theory so far, beating even the Bill Gates microchip one. :D
I remember bad bumper to bumper traffic on I5, heavy wood burning smog ...

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I myself am staunchly in favor of using this crisis as a golden opportunity to disseminate misleading theories. But then, I am RF's Official Village Idiot -- even if the OP admittedly out-drools me.

leov

I myself am staunchly in favor of using this crisis as a golden opportunity to disseminate misleading theories. But then, I am RF's Official Village Idiot -- even if the OP admittedly out-drools me.
Winners rewrite history. You can only rely on fact you witness.

MNoBody

within weeks of fukashima melting down cesium and other isotopes were noticed to be rising in the milk from dairies in the eastern seaboard usa..... some farmers started applying elemental boron to sequester the hot particles and found that started lowering the test levels....
we live in a closed bubble in space, if you pour out billions of tons of gases from industry, the smog settles in everybodies backyard....so borders are meaningless in that regard and actually a huge F^^kin problem.

leov

within weeks of fukashima melting down cesium and other isotopes were noticed to be rising in the milk from dairies in the eastern seaboard usa..... some farmers started applying elemental boron to sequester the hot particles and found that started lowering the test levels....
we live in a closed bubble in space, if you pour out billions of tons of gases from industry, the smog settles in everybodies backyard....so borders are meaningless in that regard and actually a huge F^^kin problem.
We here have no air pollution, no 5g (so far) no virus. I hope the same for everybody else.

MNoBody

get a 3rd party chemical assay done for the water in your locale.... you Will find elevated levels of metallic and radioactive toxins [ like aluminum for one example]....... also, since Japan melted down the govt's of the world keep raising the min exposure levels [.... to [obviously] cover that up]

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I for one am longing for 5G because it will help us rule the world. Prepare for our coming, helpless ones. There's nothing you can do to stop us.

Now in the midst of a paranoia field day, the relationship between air pollution and how many get very sick or die, seems reasonable. The worse shape someone's lungs are in when the get sick, the worse outcome I would expect.

leov

MNoBody

hmmm...the canadian govt cut off public access to public monitoring stations not long after the fuko incident since the levels kept going up and they had to keep revising the exposure charts...they just eventually gave up and cut off all public access to this ...publicly funded resource
those are facts
why is when we get into speculation since the responsible parties are not giving full disclosure..... that reeks of felonious behavior
by the same govt words, if you have nothing to hide then you should have no problem with being fully transparent...that is, unless you do have something to hide, which is the only explanation for that observed behavior

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
I for one am longing for 5G because it will help us rule the world. Prepare for our coming, helpless ones. There's nothing you can do to stop us.

Now in the midst of a paranoia field day, the relationship between air pollution and how many get very sick or die, seems reasonable. The worse shape someone's lungs are in when the get sick, the worse outcome I would expect.

Yes and wonder if heavy vapers will get hit harder by the virus. No telling what that is doing to their lungs long term.

leov

hmmm...the canadian govt cut off public access to public monitoring stations not long after the fuko incident since the levels kept going up and they had to keep revising the exposure charts...they just eventually gave up and cut off all public access to this ...publicly funded resource
those are facts
why is when we get into speculation since the responsible parties are not giving full disclosure..... that reeks of felonious behavior
by the same govt words, if you have nothing to hide then you should have no problem with being fully transparent...that is, unless you do have something to hide, which is the only explanation for that observed behavior
You do not want full disclosure, believe me.

MNoBody

yes, actually i do, and legally it is demanded....the other parties are in dishonorable breach if they refuse
or else chuck the social contract away

leov

yes, actually i do, and legally it is demanded....the other parties are in dishonorable breach if they refuse
or else chuck the social contract away
Start here, he mentioned Cornicom , a good place to check.